February 2013 Love Bugs

I found out with DS2 and DS3 but this is DH 1st so he has said he doesnt want to know and although Im curious as Im carrying so differently I think it would be a nice surprise :) plus everyone else wants to know so this is funny! Random sense of humor!

I have to admit Im feeling guilty about buying clothes without DH being with me :( I text him when I got to the shop (as Id gone for a V pillow) and said could I buy some baby clothes and he text back saying to get whatever I want (very dangerous) but part of me still thinks he should have been with me when we made our 1st purchase. Am I just being hormonal? xx

Hi ladies, haven't been here for a while. Is anyone struggling with pregnancy weight gain? Everytime I see the number increase I freak out, big time. Not sure what to do but it's really stressing me out xx Sorry to be a downer xx

:rofl: You should have heard me beg my OH for a private scan when madam kept her legs closed, meanie said no! I sulked for the last 20 weeks of my pregnancy :rofl: x x x

I dont weigh myself at all. Chuck the scales.

Wriggler. I didnt ask OH and he would freak if he knew how much LOL.

:rofl: I considered doing that, but OH would have killed me.

OK, baby likes Dr Pepper, feeling lots of kicks :cloud9: This baby loves crap food and drink :rofl: If its sugary or greasy and disgusting he/she goes mental in there. Fry up and Dr Pepper on scan day I think :D

I try not to pay too much attention to weight. I think I've gained around 6 or 7 lbs now. In the first tri I would lose and then gain, lose and then gain...due to sickness and just having no appetite. Now my appetite isn't ravenous or anything, although I'm more hungry than I WAS...but I eat a lot of junk (blame it on cravings LOL).

Wiggler, welcome to my world! LOL! He loves anything that isn't good for us!!!!

I know I am going to put on too much weight this pregnancy, my SPD is awful at the moment so I spend most of the day sat down. I'm going to lose weight after baby comes anyways, a few extra pounds won't kill me :) x x x

I know I am going to put on too much weight this pregnancy, my SPD is awful at the moment so I spend most of the day sat down. I'm going to lose weight after baby comes anyways, a few extra pounds won't kill me :) x x x

Yep, I feel the same...I already had a few extra pounds on me before I got pregnant anyways....so if I gain a little more now what difference does it make? I will worry about working it off after he gets here!! :happydance:

Wiggler, mine too -The ferocity of which I want to put Dr. Pepper in my face scares me -He also has quite a sweet tooth now.

I am sorry for the sad rant but really struggling today - lost my dad 10 years ago and I have been holding it together but this morning it just broke. I am so heartbroken my dad won't be here for his first grandchild I just can't even think straight. He would have been over the moon that he's healthy and especially that it's a little boy ( i was an only child). I am also so angry at him that he didnt take better care of himself and now thats why hes not here for this. He had a massive heart attack at 45 so he was young! Im just a mess today no idea how im going to work today.

I am also torn about really telling my dad's mom and family how upset I have been over the fact that they basically just cut my mom off. They all ask about her but its so fake when they dont even send her a christmas card or call to see how she's doing on 9/13's. I dont know if it's because it's painful, or they dont agree that she got remarried or maybe theyre just a bunch of jerks. I dont know if it's because im hormonal or just really that upset about it but Im considering an email (I cant do it on the phone ill just lose it) to tell them how I feel. My mom is the sweetest person on earth and she and my dad were married for 25 years - they renewed their vows 3 mo before he died. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Can I ask how much you have gained hunni? x

I've gained about 5-6 pounds so far. I think I may stop weighing because regardless of the number as long it goes up I freak out. It's worse when I've had a really bad day of eating rubbish x

:rofl: I considered doing that, but OH would have killed me.

OK, baby likes Dr Pepper, feeling lots of kicks :cloud9: This baby loves crap food and drink :rofl: If its sugary or greasy and disgusting he/she goes mental in there. Fry up and Dr Pepper on scan day I think :D

Meh you are so lucky, my baby girl likes spinach, carrots and a LOT of healthy other things! My DH is shocked at how much uninterestingly exciting my menus are these days :( loool

Wiggler, mine too -The ferocity of which I want to put Dr. Pepper in my face scares me -He also has quite a sweet tooth now.

I am sorry for the sad rant but really struggling today - lost my dad 10 years ago and I have been holding it together but this morning it just broke. I am so heartbroken my dad won't be here for his first grandchild I just can't even think straight. He would have been over the moon that he's healthy and especially that it's a little boy ( i was an only child). I am also so angry at him that he didnt take better care of himself and now thats why hes not here for this. He had a massive heart attack at 45 so he was young! Im just a mess today no idea how im going to work today.

I am also torn about really telling my dad's mom and family how upset I have been over the fact that they basically just cut my mom off. They all ask about her but its so fake when they dont even send her a christmas card or call to see how she's doing on 9/13's. I dont know if it's because it's painful, or they dont agree that she got remarried or maybe theyre just a bunch of jerks. I dont know if it's because im hormonal or just really that upset about it but Im considering an email (I cant do it on the phone ill just lose it) to tell them how I feel. My mom is the sweetest person on earth and she and my dad were married for 25 years - they renewed their vows 3 mo before he died. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

How strange is this, I was thinking the same thing today, I lost my dad 9th of October 2001 (so 11 years ago.. and it kills me that he hasnt seen me through so much and now even more, with my first child... I keep trying to imagine his excitement but cant really be sure how he would react.. how happy he would be.. i know he would be sooo happy but I really wanted to see his smile and laugh and see him play with beany :(

:hugs: to you huny and we can get through this if we really believe he can see us and know what we are doing!

and About your mum, my mum has been keeping in touch with his family for over 9 years after his death until a little misunderstanding made them cut her off completely.. it's terrible, she is devastated and its very hard... :hugs: :hugs:

I've gained about 5-6 pounds so far. I think I may stop weighing because regardless of the number as long it goes up I freak out. It's worse when I've had a really bad day of eating rubbish x

gflady I just googled how many kilos 5 to 6 pounds are and i laughed hehe, I am normally a VERY skinny person, but I am 19 weeks and have gained double your weight gained.. 5-6 pounds is around 3 kilos.. I have gained 7kilos so i assume thats around 12 lbs... and my doctor is very happy, saying I am not gaining too much nor too little and I should watch it though, because you should have only gained half of that (like you) and that most weight should be gained in third tri! or end of second! REJOICE ;)

Thats exactly what I have gained and Im 16+2 weeks I feel fat atm and have a huge bump xx

I gained a stone in the first trimester alone, and now a couple of extra pounds since then!! best to leave the midwife to weigh you!!! let her be the boss!! my midwife hasen't slapped me yet, but i;m sure she will if i dont control my eating habits!!! sweets are a big one for me, and lately fruit cake!!! I also love chicken this time round too!!!!

I hope my little bubsy will be a gymnast, as i was once!!! those scan photo's fade though dont they??? will have to make sure i keep a copy on the computer, so I can embarass her later!!!!

Sorry everyone is feeling a bit down... I found out my lovely extremely healthy Grandad has bowel cancer... He is having an op in the hope it will all be gone?
So sad, hope we are feel better soon.

As for weight gain I was 8stone 9lb and now I'm 9stone 3.5lb. At this point with my girls I was 9 stone 2- so I'm not worried but its not a nice feeling. Just keep thinking it's the baby because if you wasn't pregnant I'm sure our weights would all be steady!
It's the other end that I hate! I got to 8stone 7lb on my wedding day, six months after having my last baby- so a year ago. I'm worried it wont be east third and last time?

To top my sad post I've bloody got thrush too!!!! God knows how, no sex, cotton underwear.... So itchy! Ha ha

Hope your all doing ok xxx

Hi all, I had my 20 week scan this morning.

All good with little one, we stayed team yellow so that is the last time that we see baby until he/she is born.

Baby was practicing drinking and sucking it's thumb and apparently was doing somersaults but I didn't feel them.

Such a relief to know that all is well in there!

so sorry alot are feeling down lots of hugs :hugs:

i am full of the cold feel like pants and not good asso much to be done,got be out b4 8 tomoz to get to the reaumatologist for my blood results and would ratherjust slepp:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->