February 2013 Love Bugs

It just keeps coming, it's everywhere! Had to get changed already. Having some minor cramping, no worse than I have been having the last few weeks though!

That's how my labour started - a pink show, cramping pains in my groins, then red blood. <3 Good luck.

It has just been really red jelly which has now gone to pinky jelly. Barely anything left now, thank god. Ive been cramping on and off this morning but only period cramps so nothing too serious!

Just thought I'd let you ladies know, I go see a consultant tomorrow at 2:30pm about getting my induction brought forward.
xoxox

Smiley- that's how I started. Period pains for about 4-5 hours then all started. Fx. Xx

Congratulations newt x

Im still just having random period pain, nothing dramatic so I think it will be all systems go for the induction at 3.30pm! Not too long to go now, just said goodbye to Oscar :cry: and now have to finish packing my bags (yeah, Ive still not done them lol) and tidy up so I can come home to a clean house!

Congratulations Miss A and Newt!

I really need to get a piccie up of my little girl - I want to write my birth story too before it all gets too fuzzy.

Good luck Smiley - my induction was very fast as soon as my waters broke. If you are having a show and cramps there is a good chance you will just need your waters breaking to get going.

Well done Newt and Smiley I'm soooo excite!!!

Becca, hope your ok, that good about bringing your induction forward. Xx

Just hope they say yes, Jem! The MW I spoke to seemed pretty confident. It's due to medical issues, so, fingers crossed!
xoxox

congrats Newt :) :happydance:

Smiley, wouldn't it be grand to show up for the induction in labor? Good luck today, will be praying for you!

Becca, I hope they move it up for you! I would hate to have had to wait til I was 2 weeks over to be induced (this time around. I've done it, where I refused induction and they came on their own at 14 days past due and 13 days past due) but if you're that miserable, and don't mind the induction, then get it over with, right? :hugs: You can still strive for the birth you want despite induction. I found this out this time around, because my hospital has changed all their policies since 6 years ago, which made my experience so positive.

I wouldn't want it brought forward, PM, but I'm on so much pain :(.
xoxox

It's my ovaries and Fallopian tubes causing the problems. My dog gave me a cuddle this morning and caught the spot that hurts and I was in tears. Not nice.
xoxox

Aww Becca :hugs: Hope they bring it forward!

AP, Im really hoping they can just break my waters too so I can stay as natural as possible!!

Eeek just over an hour to go!

:hugs: Becca, I hope they bring it forward for you.

My official announcement (sorry it is late :blush:)

Elodie Eva arrived at 10.46pm on 23/2/13 weighing 7lb 7 1/4 oz.

I am so happy with how everything went after my horrible first birth. Established labour was 2 hours and she arrived in 5 pushes :flower:

Piccies...

Just born

https://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q158/lissylops1/P3310165_zpsd3afbfe1.jpg​

Day 1

https://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q158/lissylops1/1dayold_zps968f2b0b.jpg​

Home with her sister on Day 2

https://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q158/lissylops1/Thegirls_zpscfbe42a0.jpg​

What lovely pictures <3 and she has a gorgeous, sweet name. :cloud9:. Congrats!
xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->