February 2013 Love Bugs

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/parenting-journals/944639-adventures-anna-43.html

Link to Elsie's birth story.

Congrats Isobel!

This propess is doing f*ck all. And I'll have to wait till 7.30 tonight before they will re-assess me!

Hang in there smiley! You will have your little one soon. Try to rest :)

Congratulations Isobel, lovely photo.

Smiley, how annoying!!! Hope your finally able to sleep? X

Congrats Isobel! 20 minutes??!!! Wow!

Hope things pick up for you Smiley!

Nope I am still awake, resorted to bouncing on a ball because lying awake in bed is doing me no favours!

Hope everyone is okay :hugs:.

Smiley, hope it moves quicker for you soon.

I have my appointment at 2:30pm today, I'm super nervous, but as I couldn't even roll over in bed last night from the pain I'm determined to get started off earlier.
xoxox

I hope today is the day Smiley!

Good luck at your appointment Becca x x x

Hope the propess gets it going Smiley!

Hope they bring your induction round sooner Becca hun :hugs:

can't believe February is already almost over!

Good luck with your deliveries, Becca and Smiley... hope things start moving full speed ahead soon enough :)

On day 6 of C-section recovery... it's actually been tolerable. Just watching out for one side of my incision as slipped in the shower, caught myself, but had immense pain in the muscle on that side immediately after. Figures! First shower and it starts off horribly.

Bennie was SO congested for the first few days PP. I felt so awful for her. She would wake up in a panic, unable to breath (of course, this panicked me then also), and had a lot of trouble keeping her latch while breastfeeding because she had to pull off to get gulps of air in between getting gulps of milk. Of course, this has caused super sore nipples because of the constant re-latching. She finally sneezed out a HUGE chunk of mucus yesterday. Never thought the sight of a glob of mucus could make me so happy :haha:

I need to find that parenting thread...

becca and smiley.....i hope we have our babies soon!!!!!!!!!!!! appointment for me in 4 hours!!!!!!!!! i hope they give me some good news!!!!!!!!!! good luck ladies i hope today is the day for one or all of us!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck munchkin!

Poor bennie. Glad you're getting there with recovering miss a. Xxx

Miss A- how bad have you found c section? They said I may be offered one next time because of difficult delivery and can leave some women scared to have a VB again?

Just thought Id pop in and update you all...still no baby but have been in agony since 6.30am. I am contracting strongly every 1-2 mins on the monitor but am still only 2cm :cry: Several tears have been shed! Just had a hot bath and pains have eased up, thank God. I am incredibly tired after such little sleep last night. Im not having another internal until 7.30pm now and Im just praying I will have progressed enough to have some pain relief!

Common cervix dilate! I hope it's soon smiley!

Becca I hope your feeling better.

I need to find the parenting thread too.

Massive hugs Smiley :hugs:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/parenting-groups/1719677-baby-bugs-due-february-2013-a.html << parenting thread x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->