February 2013 Love Bugs

I just cliked on the parenting thread and its all all about toddlers is the baby club u hav all joined x

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/parenting-groups/1719677-baby-bugs-due-february-2013-a.html < this one

Thanks ladies. I am not upset because I have had to give him formula, I am upset because I had to basically starve him from 10pm last night till about 7am this morning :nope: because there was literally nothing I could do about it until the shop opened. It was such a shame.

Anyway, I am going to try and write a birth story today and then migrate over to the parenting thread!

Smiley, don't beat yourself up - I am sure he wasn't starved hun - remember their tummies are only the size of marbles in the beginning to allow your milk to come in so they actually need very little to feel full. Hugs!!:hugs:

on pins and needles to see how things went for Becca!!

Thanks for updating me Fides, sorry I didn't come on sooner. Congratulations on the birth of Tobias xx

Thank you all <3 I'll update more later with new pics and things. Just in heaps of pains with stitches, but I'm the happiest woman alive!
xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->