February 2013 Love Bugs

Congrats Munchkin, adorable!

Smiley, he is so handsome!!

Weston didn't get the sleepy-after-birth memo either, he was wide awake for hours and hours and he nursed all night long.

Aww congratulations! She is beautiful!!! x x x

Smiley he's lovely! Bf hurts just for the initial latch for me because he clamps down SO hard, but I can usually count to 10 and then it's better. I had milk blisters really bad in the beginning especially because he was only latching well on one side. Lanisoh does really help! Although lately he's taken to random throw backs of his head with my nipple in his mouth! OUCH! :wacko:

32!! Good lord!

Congrats munchkin!!

So is Becca's our last little one to arrive??

Well done munchkin!

I have had to stop the BF until i see a midwife, i am in agony. My nipples are bleeding and bruised :cry: I had no formula in either because I was sodetermined to BF and my poor boy has had to go without anything all night :cry: I feel awful. He has just had a bit of formula now and is content.

Aw smiley, don't feel bad. Harry also had a bottle of formula very early on when I was having problems with his latch. I cannot recommend nipple shields enough, hun. You can get them in Boots. :)

Don't worry Smiley, I gave Ivy lots of formula for the first 8 weeks because we got off to a rocky start and I needed help.

In the end I was exclusively feeding her by 8 weeks and bf for 16 months in the end.

There is no massive harm in supplementing, I am experienced with bfing now but I have formula and bottles in the house and will use them if I really need a break.

I hope the midwife gives you some support x x x

:hugs: smiley. Mine had some formula initially too and it really helped. Don't worry xxx

Thanks ladies. I am not upset because I have had to give him formula, I am upset because I had to basically starve him from 10pm last night till about 7am this morning :nope: because there was literally nothing I could do about it until the shop opened. It was such a shame.

Anyway, I am going to try and write a birth story today and then migrate over to the parenting thread!

:hugs:

Why do these things always happen on saturday nights, bank holidays etc????

Hello ladies not been on for a while so need a update on whose had there babies:hugs:

I've just checked it out on page one. Massive congrats to

Smiley
AP
And to everyone else who have had babies:happydance:

Good luck to BECCA Today hope Lily arrives today can't wait for news:hugs:

My Lilly is 6 weeks old today she's doin really well and is 6lb 12 now. She has started smiling but it's not all the time yet u just kinda get a smile if ur lucky lol. She snorts all alot she sounds like a little piglet lol.:haha:

Sorry I don't get to come on here as much now but if any of u want to add me on fb I'm dannii-marie ponton:hugs:

I've just checked it out on page one. Massive congrats to

Smiley
AP
And to everyone else who have had babies:happydance:

Good luck to BECCA Today hope Lily arrives today can't wait for news:hugs:

My Lilly is 6 weeks old today she's doin really well and is 6lb 12 now. She has started smiling but it's not all the time yet u just kinda get a smile if ur lucky lol. She snorts all alot she sounds like a little piglet lol.:haha:

Sorry I don't get to come on here as much now but if any of u want to add me on fb I'm dannii-marie ponton:hugs:

Aww well done Lilly! have you joined our parenting thread hun? I can't wait for the smiles but be so wonderful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->