February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Beautifullei2

Reaction score
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...s-clomid-lets-get-those-bfp-ladies-3-bfp.html

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/975003-3-bfp-may-2012-testers-clomid.html

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/1018853-4-bfp-june-2012-testers-clomid.html

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/1069535-2-bfp-july-2012-testers-clomid-femara.html

I wish all you ladies the best & lets BD like crazy!!! Lets make sure & offer as much as support as always :)

I look forward to another month with all of you wonderful ladies!!! Gl dolls!!! :hugs:

April 3 :bfp:
Babyhoping
Mbhg1980 :twinboys:
Ready4babe :blue:
May 3 :bfp:
Jenna_KA :blue:
ittybittycoy :pink:
hopefulfor1st :blue:
June 3 :bfp:
Goldenpanther
faithlovehope -triplets :blue:
babydecon :angel: sept. :bfp:
July 2 :bfp:
Stelly :blue:
mummywant2be :angel:
August 3 :bfp:
Loveseel :twinboys:
Foxycleopatra
Justfluffy
September 3 :bfp:
Faithforbaby
snowflakes120 :blue:
Biotechick829 :pink:

October 0 :(

November 0 :(

December 3 :bfp:
Hopin4abump :angel:
Grateful365
Allika :angel:

:test: :test: February 2013 :test: :test:

would love to be around, though will start clomid next month

Can I join? I am on CD 2 and will be starting my 2nd round of Clomid. Clomid didn't make me O on the first round (so I'm on a higher dose this time), but I did O on my own on CD 27. I'm really hoping for a shorter cycle and a big O around CD 14 this time!

Took clomid days 5-9 and had cramps for 2 days on cd12 and cd13. Is that too early for me to have ovulated!? I last took clomid in 2009 and I ovulated late at cd23. Hoping and praying I ovulated because I'm having tender bbs and fatigue at cd19. Anyone have any input? I also didn't chart.

TTC #2 clomid baby :). Good luck to everyone!!!!!! :hugs:

would love to be around, though will start clomid next month

Welcome :) Do you know when you may test next month ?

Can I join? I am on CD 2 and will be starting my 2nd round of Clomid. Clomid didn't make me O on the first round (so I'm on a higher dose this time), but I did O on my own on CD 27. I'm really hoping for a shorter cycle and a big O around CD 14 this time!

FXed it helps you this cycle. Sometimes it take a little time to get in your system.. Hopefull this one works for you :hugs:

Took clomid days 5-9 and had cramps for 2 days on cd12 and cd13. Is that too early for me to have ovulated!? I last took clomid in 2009 and I ovulated late at cd23. Hoping and praying I ovulated because I'm having tender bbs and fatigue at cd19. Anyone have any input? I also didn't chart.

TTC #2 clomid baby :). Good luck to everyone!!!!!! :hugs:

How long do your cycles usually last??? O'ing between CD 13-16 is normal for me & my cycles usually last 28 days give or take a day

I don't ovulate on my own because of PCOS. The only time I've ever ovulated was with clomid in 2009. I'm just wondering if cd12 is too early considering I took days 5-9 and my doc told me it would be 5 to 10 days after last pill. But, that's also what they said last time and I O'd later. So maybe I'm earlier this round!? Is cramping mainly one sided a good sign of ovulation? We have continued to BD at least every other day until I at least have my 21 day progesterone drawn. I guess until then, I will be wondering!!!!

The cramping is a good sign of Ovulation. I get cramping & sharp pains every cycle when I O. clomid can make you O early or late.... The first month I took it I O like normal but the 2nd cycle I o'ed very early. This past month I O'ed later but I wasn't taking clomid. Do you use opks?

Mo :( I didn't because I read clomid can cause false +'s. since we had planned to BD every other day the whole cycle, I figured it would be a waste of $. I guess I will try that next month if this one fails. :(

it is known to give false +'s but they are lighter. When you are actually o'ing it gets darker than the test line. :) I only got falso +'s a few days before I o'ed but it could have also been because my body was gearing up to O. Gl to you hun!

The Reesons - I got you down hun! Sorry AF showed. I hate when she plays tricks then boom just when you get excited she jumps & says jk

Hi Ladies! AF is starting today - spotting has picked up a bit and temp has plummeted. Expecting full flow anytime now :( Hopefully taking the first Clomid pills on Sunday

Could you please put me for testing on August 22? Being bumped up to 150mg this time. Even though I had a mature follie at CD17, the dr wasn't happy with the initial follicle growth and Clomid response after my scan on CD10. At CD10 he had told me that next time we'll try 150mg (good call on this cycle not resulting in a BFP). Hoping the bump in dose will give a better response.

Is anyone doing anything different this round? I'm going to start using Preseed internally (gross, sorry) and also take guaifenesin 3-4 days before O. Might look into Softcups as well, but I would think lying down and not moving would have the same effect on the spermies? :shrug:

Hoping this will be our month. Our 1st wedding anniversary is next Monday and my bday is at the end of Aug. A BFP would sure be a lovely gift for both occasions...

Hi Ladies! AF is starting today - spotting has picked up a bit and temp has plummeted. Expecting full flow anytime now :( Hopefully taking the first Clomid pills on Sunday

Could you please put me for testing on August 22? Being bumped up to 150mg this time. Even though I had a mature follie at CD17, the dr wasn't happy with the initial follicle growth and Clomid response after my scan on CD10. At CD10 he had told me that next time we'll try 150mg (good call on this cycle not resulting in a BFP). Hoping the bump in dose will give a better response.

Is anyone doing anything different this round? I'm going to start using Preseed internally (gross, sorry) and also take guaifenesin 3-4 days before O. Might look into Softcups as well, but I would think lying down and not moving would have the same effect on the spermies? :shrug:

Hoping this will be our month. Our 1st wedding anniversary is next Monday and my bday is at the end of Aug. A BFP would sure be a lovely gift for both occasions...

I have you down! It looks like you , myself & the Reesons will be cycle buddies :) FXed the higher dosage works for you. I will be starting Femara this cycle instead of clomid. The preseed is not to bad ..it just kills the moment having to instert it before bd'ing. Hubby is also going to start taking Ginseng which is suppose to be really good for his swimmers.

I have you down! It looks like you , myself & the Reesons will be cycle buddies :) FXed the higher dosage works for you. I will be starting Femara this cycle instead of clomid. The preseed is not to bad ..it just kills the moment having to instert it before bd'ing. Hubby is also going to start taking Ginseng which is suppose to be really good for his swimmers.

Since BDing was much more planned out than it was spurratic while I was using Preseed I would put it in before we started getting busy. Before the foreplay or kissing and most of the time before he had joined me in bed and was still brushing his teeth. Try that, unless yours is more spurratic and unpredictable (which don't get me wrong it most definitely should be that way but its kinda hard when TTC)

So now I don't know if AF really came. It went away as soon as it came. I haven't even spotted since yesterday evening. I don't know what is happening! It was definitely more than spotting, but it never just goes away. I am afraid to take my next round of clomid (supposed to start on CD2 - which I thought was today) just in case I am pregnant and this is just weird spotting. I am going to get a test today (once I get a car, mine broke down again, waiting on a rental) and find out for sure because I am driving myself insane!

The Reesons when is the last time you tested?? or did you ever test again?/

AFM: AF is also gone.. I never did get heavy or even medium .. They are normally short (abotu 3) days & are light/medium/light then the 4th day im just about done.. This cycle has been light since wed. afternoon & is now almost gone. When I did the cheapie it looked like there may have been a line but didn't go all the way through so I figured it was an evap.

Since BDing was much more planned out than it was spurratic while I was using Preseed I would put it in before we started getting busy. Before the foreplay or kissing and most of the time before he had joined me in bed and was still brushing his teeth. Try that, unless yours is more spurratic and unpredictable (which don't get me wrong it most definitely should be that way but its kinda hard when TTC)

I never thought to do that lol.. Hopefully I start my femara tomorrow..(waiting on insurance approval) & hubby hopefuly gets to come home soon!

When do we get to see another u.s???

The Reesons when is the last time you tested?? or did you ever test again?/

AFM: AF is also gone.. I never did get heavy or even medium .. They are normally short (abotu 3) days & are light/medium/light then the 4th day im just about done.. This cycle has been light since wed. afternoon & is now almost gone. When I did the cheapie it looked like there may have been a line but didn't go all the way through so I figured it was an evap.

I never tested, I didn't want to waste even more money just for AF to show up that day or the next. But I am now 3 days late with weird spotting so I am definitely going to get a test as soon as I can get myself a car to get to the store (I have spent way too much money on tests!)

AWWW YAY!! I hope you get your bfp hun!! if i lived close you I would go get you one lol... let us know as soon as you test :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->