February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Oh my goodness. Lol why do my simple PG rated words always get blocked out! Haha that's the second time lol. I didn't even say a bad word :[ All I said was s*upid and it bleeped the whole word haha.

hahah I guess its a bad word on here lol! OMG DH & I are the same way lol. I went to a boat party on saturday & sunday morning my girlfriend was going through the pictures on my phone so I had to tell her to stop while she was ahead cause there was bound to be something left being on there lmao.

opks did help with that urge to POAS so I will miss that a little bit.. Im just ready to get the ball rolling. I think if it happens this month I would be expected to go into labor around the same time as DD. maybe a month sooner.

Oh that would be fun!! If I got my BFP a month later my due date would have been my birthday lol. I'm kind of glad it wasn't, I like all the attention on my birthday :] Plus my sisters is 5 days before. That'd be too much birthday for one month. Glad LO will be arriving a month before.
I was cleaning out the bathroom about a week ago and found one OPK left over and a digi so I peed on both just for fun before throwing them away. The OPK was INSANELY dark on the test line but the control line was suuper light. It was weird lol. The digi just said pregnant of course lol.

LOL for old time sake huh !! That's too funny! Wow that would be a lot of birthdays for one time. I'm curiosity now if it does happen this month. I'm gonna look it up to see an expected due date now haha

Due date would be may 1st if I got preggers this cycle! That's perfect :) I hope it happens. DH bday is march 27th but my moms is May 4 & my older brothers is May 7. Would be neat to have a baby before their bdays :)

Biotechick: Will you be trying anything new this cycle along with the Clomid? I know preseed was mentioned earlier, I'm not sure if you were already using it before or if this will be your first cycle using it.

Thanks for all of the info for the guys! The cycle we conceived DH was taking Zinc in addition to a multivitamin. Maybe I'll ask him to start taking it again - guess it couldn't hurt! ;)

I think I'm just going to focus on eating well, drinking lots of water, cut down on alcohol and caffeine, take mucinex CD11 to O, and fully use Preseed :haha:

The first week or so this past cycle, fell on the 4th of July and DH and I hosted about 3 cookouts/parties with lots of drinking, so I'm sure that didn't help our cause last month...

Just got off the phone with the dr. Looks like he wants to keep me on 100mg Clomid. 1st ultrasound scheduled for the 9th!! Come'on big fat follies!!!

This cycle sounds fun for both of you, I can't wait to see what happens :) This is an exciting month for me too because I'll be finding out the gender in the 18th week. Maybe that'll bring some kind of extra baby dust to sprinkle for everyone :) :dust:

Hi Ladies :hugs: I would love to join you guys in this exciting and yet depressing 2WW. Ive been trying to conceive for about 2 years and its been way more difficult than i thought it would be. On July 27 (CD10) i had my ultrasound-3 mature follies :happydance:, that night i triggered and had my iui 36 hours after on CD12. I have been feeling really crappy after the trigger, my ovaries feel huge, i can barely walk and extremely bloated. So i have officially started my 2WW. This is my 5th medicated cycle and each one with iui. At this point i feel like i will never get pregnant. My last cycle i had 5 mature follies- still triggered and got a BFN. So im going to try to stay positive and pray that this month will be our month and we can all get our :bfp:
:dust:

IUI#1 April Clomid 50 mg/ 3-7 :bfn:

IUI#2 May Clomid 50 mg/ 3-7 :bfn:

IUI#3 June Clomid 50 mg/ 3-7 :bfn:
Progesterone suppositories 100mg

IUI#4 July Clomid 100mg/ 3-7 :bfn:
IUI 30 hours after trigger
progesterone suppositories 100mg

IUI#5 July
Clomid 100mg/ CD 3-7
Ovidrel CD10
IUI 36 hours after trigger CD 12
Praying for my :bfp:

may i join in? Im Foxy and this will is our 3rd cycle on clomid. this month we moved up to 100mg so fx.

I am going to attempt to hold of testing till CD30 so put me down for Aug 26th.

Baby dust to all xx

welcome ladies!! Hope you find these threads just as helpful as I have :hugs:

Jenna!!! Yay!! I can't wait to find out what you are going to have.

So lately I have been having dreams that I have a baby... Not so much that I am pregnant but the child is already here... Then I wake up & am dissapointed lol

Ooooh I hate those dreams I've had them since I was like 13 and they've always made me sad. Was it a boy or a girl? Mines ALWAYS a girl in my dreams but I think I'm actually having a boy.
Also, I had a dream last night that I was pregnant with kittens o_O

Kittens??? LOL!!! Wow!!! Haha. Well right before i got pregnant with dd I would have dreams that me & my ex had a kid & it was a girl.. a month later I was pregnant with dd. This past dream It's been a boy but it could just be my mind playing with me since i want a boy so bad. DH & I have a girl each & I'm really for little dare devil lol.

Lol yes... kittens.... I was a surrogate for our cat lol. I've also had a dream where I had just given birth to a "baby" but it was actually a puppy. Not sure what all this means Haha! Its strange though!

Hopefully your dreams are a good sign a boy is on the way. I like to think when we dream of having our babies its really their spirit coming to assure us they're waiting to meet us :)

Long time no see Angie! So excited you'll be starting stims soon! Your ER is getting closer and closer :] How do you feel, are you nervous?

Long time no see Angie! So excited you'll be starting stims soon! Your ER is getting closer and closer :] How do you feel, are you nervous?

I start my injections on Sunday! I feel great and I am super excited and very optimistic :happydance: I have been waiting for 31 days to flip the dang calendar to August Bahahaha! ER is estimated to be around the 14th or 15th.

Hows that baby of yours doing? I predict a boy. When will you know for sure?

That's great I'm so excited for you! I'm feeling very optimistic for you too I cant wait. I cant believe the patience you have doing this! It must be hard, but it'll all pay off for you I just know it. Have you heard of many side effects from the shots?

Baby is great, I have my next appointment Friday. We had an appointment last week just for her to sign some paper work for me but she let us listen to the heartbeat while we were there too. She says it's pretty active because every time we try to hear it, it moves and we lose it. I wouldn't know yet though, I'm not really feeling movements yet. And everyone says its a boy Haha! I haven't had one person guess girl. We'll know in 2-3 weeks. I'll get to make the appointment Friday or Monday so I'll let everyone know then so we can start the countdown :)

Jenna that is a great way to think of it :)

Angie :hugs: Yay for starting your injections on sunday :happydance: I bet you are thrilled to be starting this!! Your :bfp: should be withing the month!! Wahoo!!!

afm: I finished my last dose of Femara yesterday!! WAHOOO!!!! I did find one side effect that I didn't like ( I broke out really bad) with the medicine!! But now DH & I can get to BD'ing.. Im really hoping the ginseng works!! :D

It sure has!!! I should be oing by Wed so DH & I have been BD like crazy!!! spent the weekend at the beach which was a great getaway!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->