February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Hey hun plz can you tell me on ff charts what it means when where you temp is put in the lil dot is white with a blue rim instead of whole blue if you know what I mean ?? X

If I remember correctly something you entered caused it to be unrealiable..

BOTH OF YOU DO A FRER RIGHT NOW!!! I want to see BFPs!!! Don't take any clomid or femera until you do just in case you are pg. I'm so anxious now for both of you I have to know lol.

My next US will be sometime from 18-22 weeks (I'll be scheduling it within the 18th week because I'm so anxious!) Where we will find out the gender!!! I can't wait. Our down syndrome testing is next Friday, a week from today. I'm sure it'll go fine because I'm so young. It'll be nice to have thay worry off my shoulders.

I don't have a frer but since im at work I can grab one from here ;-) Im sure if I was it would come up by now :)

Yay Can't wait to see more pictures of the baby! No need to worry about the testing next week, Im sure baby will be fine :)

I almost don't trust those ones since they aren't even sensitive enough to detect before 14dpo and FRERs can. You don't have like a walgreens or rite aid nearby you can run to?

TheReasons: when will you have a car to go get one??

I can go after work or wait until morning if i don't get heavier. I have been going potty like crazy today so I know it will be diluted

Lol I feel like I'm the one testing I cant wait! Are you spotting still or did that stop completely?

I stopped spotting last night, had really light watery pink spotting Wednesday that was barely noticeable, and then last night was pretty heavy spotting (i thought AF had showed), but absolutely nothing since. I will be getting my rental within 2 hours, there is a drug store right next to the rental place so I will be stopping there before coming home :)

tested!!! :bfn:

Went to change my tampon & still light.. Since wed it hasn't been enough to fill up one and Im using A regular one. Who knows! Maybe Im just going to have a light cycle.

TheReasons: We'll be waiting to hear the results I cant wait!

Beautifullei: Did you use one from your work? Try a FRER in the morning just to make sure!!!

Jenna - that's what I did when we got our BFP. It worked... well, kinda. I'll be "prepping" before BD for this upcoming cycle. Thanks sharing that it worked for you! It keeps me hopeful

Reesons - not trying to get your hopes up but when I had my BFP I had spotting the whole week AF was due ;) GL testing!

Hey everyone

This is my FIRST time posting on a forum! I have been following this thread for a while now and I finally decided to share my story.

My husband and I have been ttc since last Sept. My period cycles are between 36-42 days. My doc believes I have PCOS but it isn't confirmed yet. I have done most tests and my husband had a semen analysis done as well.

Last month my doc put me on Clomid 50 mg, estrogen, and progesterone. She did a blood test on day 21 of my cycle and my levels were at a 3.5. Terrible I know! The only side effects that I had from Clomid were dizziness and crazy hot flashes. IDK if I ovulated late on Clomid or not, so my doc prescribed me 100 mg. Today I take my first pill. I'm not too happy about going through a whole month of meds all over again. I was hoping the first month would have done it for me...I feel like this process is taking forever and I don't think I have the patience to do it all over again. How are you ladies coping? Thanks for reading

Hey everyone

This is my FIRST time posting on a forum! I have been following this thread for a while now and I finally decided to share my story.

My husband and I have been ttc since last Sept. My period cycles are between 36-42 days. My doc believes I have PCOS but it isn't confirmed yet. I have done most tests and my husband had a semen analysis done as well.

Last month my doc put me on Clomid 50 mg, estrogen, and progesterone. She did a blood test on day 21 of my cycle and my levels were at a 3.5. Terrible I know! The only side effects that I had from Clomid were dizziness and crazy hot flashes. IDK if I ovulated late on Clomid or not, so my doc prescribed me 100 mg. Today I take my first pill. I'm not too happy about going through a whole month of meds all over again. I was hoping the first month would have done it for me...I feel like this process is taking forever and I don't think I have the patience to do it all over again. How are you ladies coping? Thanks for reading

Welcome! :hugs: I started posting on this forum a month or so ago and the ladies on here are so supportive.

I'm now planning on my 2nd round of Clomid. It's hard to have failed cycles, but all you can do is be optimistic, proactive, and hopeful.

That's too bad the 50mg didn't work. Can you ask for monitoring by ultrasound to make sure that you're responding to the Clomid? It's one more thing to do, but at least it can put your mind at ease about how/if your follicles are growing.

It's exciting today is your first pill! Lots of :dust: to you!!

TheReasons & Beautifullei: Did you test?! How are things today?

:bfn: for me hun!!! I started my Femara & I must admit I love it much more than clomid :) I haven't had any crazy hot flashes & my mood hasn't been affected. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

AF finally showed up yesterday morning... 2 days late! Ughh, clomid!

It hit me so hard - woke me up out of a sound sleep at 5am with cramps so bad I was crying. Really felt like I the baby gods were kicking me while I was down (BFN and a horrible horrible AF :( )

Beautiful - Hooray for starting femara! Not having the mood swings and hot flashes sounds amazing. I told DH as soon as AF arrived that I'll be taking my "b*tchy pills" this week :haha: How did you respond on clomid?

AF finally showed up yesterday morning... 2 days late! Ughh, clomid!

It hit me so hard - woke me up out of a sound sleep at 5am with cramps so bad I was crying. Really felt like I the baby gods were kicking me while I was down (BFN and a horrible horrible AF :( )

Beautiful - Hooray for starting femara! Not having the mood swings and hot flashes sounds amazing. I told DH as soon as AF arrived that I'll be taking my "b*tchy pills" this week :haha: How did you respond on clomid?

Sorry the :witch: flew in full force! I noticed while taking clomid I had really bad cramps too. Not fun!!

Since I O on my own Im not really sure how well the clomid worked. My FS only put me on it to help mature my eggs faster which it worked. Im really hoping the Femara helps me get a sticky bean though. Clomid also dried me up so we had to use preseed. Hopefully the femara doesn't do the same.

Oh nooo :[ HOORAY FOR FEMARA THOUGH! That's great! Do you take it the same days as Clomid?? && Are you going to temp this cycle too or leave that one alone still?
Also, if you want to try something else new this cycle to give it a little boost I found some supplements that are known to help male fertility:
"For men, the most important supplemental nutrients to enhance fertility are vitamin C and zinc. Vitamin C (2,000 to 6,000 milligrams daily) helps prevent sperm from clumping or sticking together, thus improving the chances for fertility.
Zinc supplementation (100 to 200 mg daily) has been shown to increase testosterone levels, sperm count and sperm motility. High zinc sources include oysters, organ meats, lean beef, turkey, lamb, herring, wheat germ, legumes and nuts.
Arginine is an amino acid the body produces from the digestion of protein. It is found in high amounts in the head of the sperm. Although not available as a supplement in Canada, arginine has been shown to help low sperm counts and poor motility. In high doses, arginine is also a potent dilator of arteries, leading to better erections. Food sources of arginine include nuts, chocolate, meat, poultry, fish and dairy.
Other nutrients that have been shown to improve sperm counts include essential fatty acids (9 to 12 grams daily), chromium (1,000 mcg daily), selenium (200 mcg daily), copper (2 mg daily), vitamin E (800 IU daily), coenzyme Q10 (400 mg daily) and B-complex vitamins (50 mg daily), especially vitamin B12 (1,000 mcg daily). "

There's herbal supplements too if you're interested in that, or you can save it if you're unsuccessful this cycle (which hopefully this time around you'll find success!)
https://www.alive.com/articles/view/17772/6_ways_to_boost_male_fertility_naturally

Biotechick: Will you be trying anything new this cycle along with the Clomid? I know preseed was mentioned earlier, I'm not sure if you were already using it before or if this will be your first cycle using it.

Jenna :) Thank you for that!!! Hubby takes vitamin E already which was advised from our FS but I also read that Ginseng helps so he is actually gonna try that this cycle. We bought some yesterday & he starts it today. As for the Femara I am taking it CD 3-7 :D which with clomid I was doing 5-9. I really Really REALLYYYYY hope that this helps us get our :bfp: As much as I loved my vacation I am going to temp this time. Probaly not going to do my O sticks though but I plan on BDing as much as possible. He's still not home but at least is able to come over & visit more now (thank goodness) Feels so weird being apart from him , almost like im in high school all over again lol.

OPKs are ******** anyway, I never relied on them. It just satisfied my urge to POAS. I always got +ve's for days with those stupid things lol. Can't wait to see your chart come around then :] I love stalking it. And I think it's kind of fun to spend time away from each other and feel like high school again. When OH was on vacation it was sad and lonely of course and I missed him a lot, but it was fun because we were sending dirty texts the whole time and even a couple naughty pictures! Something we haven't done in a LONG time. It brings a long lost spark back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->