February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

I'm out, AF caught me today and I'm now moving on to round 5 of Clomid. :( FX to the rest of you ladies, hope September is a bumper month for you all! :)

:hugs::hugs: Im sorry hun!!! Do you plan on changing anything up next cycle? You should ask your RE to try Femara. Some women don't get a response from clomid & get a better one from Femara. I have my FXed for you hun!

Lei - Very smart to wait for a strong BFP. Too many times I've had line eye from testing too early, but it's sooooo hard to wait!

I don't know yet exactly what they're called, but I think they directly inject you with FSH. From what I read, they monitor your follicle size and estrogen levels and once both of those are high they can give a trigger shot if you don't surge on your own. I don't have good vibes from the trigger shot, so I'd love to avoid it.

It's like Clomid and Femara act on your brain, which makes the hormones to make you O and injectables by-pass that and act directly on your ovaries.

Me too hahah!!! Or I hold them to the light lmao!!!

Yay!! I can't wait to find out what the new game plan is for you! :happydance: You have to keep us updated on that.

Thanks hun, not sure I can get it changed really. Plus I'd want to see if the last rounds have a bfp waiting. Hopefully it'll be 5th time lucky!

Yeah test Monday!!! I want to fast forward to next week :) Is it fun to do the positive tests for other girls or is it hard? Do you get to be the one to tell them?

We're not doing an US today, I wish we were :( I don't know if I'll get to do anymore I think the 18-20 wk is the last one until he comes out. But we get to listen to his heart beat which is always so fun :)

Yeah test Monday!!! I want to fast forward to next week :) Is it fun to do the positive tests for other girls or is it hard? Do you get to be the one to tell them?

We're not doing an US today, I wish we were :( I don't know if I'll get to do anymore I think the 18-20 wk is the last one until he comes out. But we get to listen to his heart beat which is always so fun :)

Awwww booo!!!! I swear with DD they did an US every time lol!!! for the sex & my last one they actually gave me DVDS that I still have. Its fun to show DD & tell her look thats you :)

You know when we first started TTC it wasn't.. then we got to where we were trying for about 7/8 months & I was really hard. It took a toll on me which is why we would take a month off or I would stop teming.. Now I have come to a way better place & am not so bitter so its pretty exciting when I see theres knowing that one day I will get to see that same + for myself. I only tell them if they come over just for that. If they actually see the doc then I let her be the one to tell them.

All this POAS talk has me wanting to grab one & pee on it but I know it will still be -

Ahhh I know I wish they did more! I had one at 5 weeks to try and date the pregnancy but it was too early so he was just a little motionless dot. So i went back a little after 8 weeks which is where they jumped me up to 9 weeks and he was a peanut with arms and a little heart. Then at 10 weeks I had a regular checkup with the doc and she couldn't find the heart with the doppler so I got to see him on her cheap US machine but I couldn't see much. Then finally the one we just did at 18 weeks (WOW can't believe its been a month since then already!!) And he actually looked like a human! So I've had 3 real ones and 1 mini one in the office. I'm going to ask today if she does a 3rd trimester one. I wish we got a DVD of ours!!! How far were you when you got that one?

I think it'd be kinda fun to see the positives and pretend it was me haha. I used to do that when I looked in the pregnancy test gallery.

DON'T DO IT! What if it IS positive then you'll be stuck at work and can't freak out in excitement!! I was so shaken up when I got mine if I would have done it at work there's no way I would have made it lol. I couldn't even talk, I just kept laughing!

I got one at 5 months when they determined the sex. It was the longest of them because they measured all her body part so its about 10 mins. of US :D The 2nd one I got I was about 6 months & it was just to check her out. The last one I had was at 7 1/2 / 8 months & again it was just a fast one. I stopped getting US pics all together when I turned 8 months. All they would do was measure my belly & use the doppler.

LMAO I have been googling pregnancy tests online to see how dark it may be if I test today lmao.. ITS not helping me fight the urge at ALL.

Im not because if it is positive im sure I will start crying lmao

Lol Im right there laughing with you!! I had to get rid of the urge. I knew it would be a bfn but I just needed to get it out of my system..literally hahahahah!!!! I do feel better. Maybe now I will be able to wait until wed lol

Hi girls. Sorry I've been MIA. I've been a bit down in the dumps lately! I had a bit of a set back - found out that I will be getting a $3,500 hospital bill from the RE office. I'm pretty pissed as I've already paid about $500 for the Physician fees. So my 1st IUI is going to be roughly $4,000. I got a estimated explanation of benefits from the financial counselor but no one ever said anything about hospital charges. So we are in the process of trying to decide what to do as this is alot of money that we were expecting to pay for 3-4 IUI's not 1. But the other RE in town is having a seminar on 9/25 that will be going to talk to the RE's and financial advisers. So we'll see... Things are in the air.

But I've totally be lurking you girls - in a non-creepy stalker kinda way.... heeh!!

I am testing Monday! 12dpo!

Hi girls. Sorry I've been MIA. I've been a bit down in the dumps lately! I had a bit of a set back - found out that I will be getting a $3,500 hospital bill from the RE office. I'm pretty pissed as I've already paid about $500 for the Physician fees. So my 1st IUI is going to be roughly $4,000. I got a estimated explanation of benefits from the financial counselor but no one ever said anything about hospital charges. So we are in the process of trying to decide what to do as this is alot of money that we were expecting to pay for 3-4 IUI's not 1. But the other RE in town is having a seminar on 9/25 that will be going to talk to the RE's and financial advisers. So we'll see... Things are in the air.

But I've totally be lurking you girls - in a non-creepy stalker kinda way.... heeh!!

I am testing Monday! 12dpo!

Snowflakes its so good to hear from you!!!! Im so sorry to hear that you are having to go through all that with your RE. I hope they can work with you all & maybe next time inform you of all the added expenses before they do anything. I can't believe they didn't tell you about those charges.

How have you been feeling from your IUI?? Im anxious to see if IUI will lead to your :bfp: Then you wont need to worry about paying anymore money unless its for diapers ;-)

Hahaha Lei!!!! I'm slapping you on the wrist right now all the way from Seattle!! Bad bad lol no more. Cant wait for Monday now we have TWO people testing!!! Weeeee! Two BFPs in one day!

Just got home from my appointment and I'm mortified hahaha!!! I weigh 144.8!!!!!!!! I've gained a lot more than I expected!! I started out at 124. My last appointment 6 weeks ago I was 131. I was definitely taken back when I saw that :dohh: Ohhh well!! Asked her about the US and she said unless there's gestational diabetes (which we test for next month) or complications then there wont be another proper US but towards the end she may check him real quick just to see the position. There isn't much to see after the 18-20 week one anyways because baby is so big at that point all you get is close ups of everything. And she said the heart palpitations are normal and she hears lots of complaints about them which was a huge relief for me because I was kind of worried. Draven's heart sounded good, he was hiding behind my artery so we had to find an angle where my pulse wasn't overpowering his but we found a good spot and heard his kicks a few times. Such an active baby (as he's kicking me right now just to prove my point haha!) Scheduled my next appointment so I don't accidently go 2 weeks over due again. My office doesn't send the glucose drink home with you to avoid confusion so I have to drink it there and wait an hour in the office before they can take my blood. Could be worse though.

I'm rambling I'm sorry lol!! I <3 you ladies. I'm sorry snowflakes about the ridiculous charges they really should have told you about that. Hopefully this will be the one and only time you'll have to do it.

AND NO MORE TESTING UNTIL MONDAY LEI!!! (It's like a true addiction lol. I'm even craving a stick to pee on)

Jenna you are so silly... I weigh that much & im not even pregnant lol then again I'm 5'6 lol.
I'm excited that your appt went well but bummed we can't see the baby until he's born. Ugh that nasty drink is gross. It made me gag lol.

Can you pee on a stick for me so I can act like its my bfp lol. Jk. No more testing till Monday. I'm sure with a frer & being 12dpo it will show :) I hope atleast.

Lol its all just new to me, I'm not too horrified I of course expected some weight gain. I just wasn't expecting THAT much in 1 month haha! It obviously wasn't enough to stop me from eating hamburger helper and a pop tart when I got home!
We walked by an US machine while we were at the doctors so I told OH to grab it and take it home with us so we could take a look :p If I had one at home I would never leave! I'd stare at him all day and post pictures constantly haha. Don't worry you'll see plenty of him when he comes out :)

Lol I would LOVE to poas for you to pretend its yours! I don't think OH would be too happy with me wasting 20 dollars on a frer though haha. Maybe I can convince him to buy me a dollar tree test one of these days for fun (if we have one of those around here...)

Lmao Monday can't come any sooner. Im not buying the tests until Monday so I don't poas early lol

I get excited every single night to go to sleep so I can wake up and see your temp in the morning lol!!! I'm such a stalker!
:sleep:

Hi girls,

some names i recognise on here from before - how are you all getting on?

i found the whole process really stressful and i have not been on here for a while. But i am so excited i have to share my news, its only the first step but i have finally ovulated on my third month on chlomid, 100mg. it was quite high 61.3 not sure if thats normal on chlomid. so i am in the two week wait and will be testing on 21 September.

Baby dust to all you girls xxx :)

I get excited every single night to go to sleep so I can wake up and see your temp in the morning lol!!! I'm such a stalker!

Well today you may get disappointed when you see my temp. I got a bit emotional when I saw it myself but its okay. Its never dropped this early but we will see how the rest plays out. NEEDLESS to say, majority of my symptoms have dissapeared.

Hi girls,

i found the whole process really stressful and i have not been on here for a while. But i am so excited i have to share my news, its only the first step but i have finally ovulated on my third month on chlomid, 100mg. it was quite high 61.3 not sure if thats normal on chlomid. so i am in the two week wait and will be testing on 21 September.

Welcome back hun :) Im glad you had some time to relax & not stress about it. That is great :happydance: It takes a major role in the whole process & hopefully now your body has adjusted to the clomid so you should be pregnant in no time :D

Well today you may get disappointed when you see my temp. I got a bit emotional when I saw it myself but its okay. Its never dropped this early but we will see how the rest plays out. NEEDLESS to say, majority of my symptoms have dissapeared.

Hi girls,

Welcome back hun :) Im glad you had some time to relax & not stress about it. That is great :happydance: It takes a major role in the whole process & hopefully now your body has adjusted to the clomid so you should be pregnant in no time :D

Thanks hun :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"