February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Haha what?! Weird! Lol! Try again tomorrow I guess :shrug: I do really want to see them though so don't delete them!! :)

Alright, I give up for tonight! I'll try again in the morning. I'll prob have these pics uploaded in my album 50 times :haha:

Bio I'm doing the happy dance for you!!! Im so glad your ovaries decided to cooperate. :)

Lei, I see your temp went back up a tad today. Told you not to worry ;)

Bio, your temp should probably go up tomorrow!

FINALLY!!
Yesterday, CD20 9pm:
https://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh568/Biotechick829/02363D40-04B6-4EB6-8BF9-D88A7C13228C-183-000000766F4F5143.jpg
https://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh568/Biotechick829/3FA5F000-B2EE-414A-BA92-8CCFB14006BB-183-0000007696F62C4A.jpg
https://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh568/Biotechick829/31A6AA6F-70A7-4113-A5B8-04054922AB2A-183-000000769AD63A7C.jpg
(test on the left for the digi)

I think I felt O around noon today!!! Cm already starting to go to creamy and my daytime temps already up! :happydance: c'mon temp rise!

Also, DH and I looked at a house this afternoon and are putting in an offer!!

The trifecta for this weekend is that if we conceive this cycle, my due date will exactly be DH's bday :shock:

FINALLY I get to see those pretty OPKs!! I love it! Looks great!! How fun to see the little happy face :D Did you get lots of BDing in? Can't wait to see your temp tomorrow!!!! And congratulations on the house! Good luck, I hope you get it :] OH and I are going to look at a house in an hour too, but we're just looking to rent for now since we're not 100% sure if we want to stay in Seattle for the long term. How fun would that be if your DH and LO had the same birthday :] What a great birthday gift that would be for him. I think Lei said if she conceived this cycle her DH and LO would be around the same time also!

Thanks, Jenna! They're beautiful aren't they?! Nice and positive lol

That's exciting for you too! Smart to rent if you're not sure where you'll be in the future. Is it bigger than your current place? How'd it look?

We're a little exhausted from BD but I think we have another round left in us for the morning! :blush: I think there'll be plenty of swimmers waiting, if fertilization hasn't already happened!:thumbup:

Hey ladies :) bio love the pics!!!! So glad you finally got your +opk.

Well this weekend has been super busy & I'm exhausted lol. I used fmu this morning & got bfn on a cheapie.. I'm going to buy a Frer this evening though. All my symptoms are gone & now I'm just extremely tired & moody.

Lol they ARE beautiful :) Frame them.

The house actually wasn't at all what they made it seem. It's like a separate downstairs thing instead of your own full house... And its TINY. Totally not what they advertised, but we have lots of options we'll be looking at. Checking another one out tomorrow. And right now we're just in a 2 bedroom apartment. It's kind of silly. We were going to get a house last time we moved but it was just as things were getting hard with TTC. So every time we would look at a house I'd get sad wondering "How long will that extra room stay empty before we get to put in a crib?" So I decided to get an apartment until we got pregnant to avoid getting more depressed lol. It's stupid, I know. But it made sense to me.

I bet you're both exhausted! Super long fertile period you had lol! I'd be pooped.

Jenna that sucks the house wasn't what you hoped it would be. I can almost guarantee you will want baby Draven to be in arms reach once he gets here so you won't need the room for a while ;)

Hows yalls weekend been ladies?

I'm not upset about the house, we have lots to look at so that just helped narrow our options down. Lol oh yes, Draven will be in our room for a while. But we have so much stuff for him already and nowhere to put it. Its taken up ALL our closet space lol! (And we don't have much here) I cant wait to set up his nursery.

Weekends been great, had my cousin over for dinner yesterday (the one I secretly cant stand... don't get me started haha!) Cleaned yesterday. So nothing to do today but drive by a few houses and be lazy
:)

I see your temp going up a littleeeee!!! AND YOU TEST TOMORROW!!!! I hope your HCG has built up enough to see line number 2 tomorrow! I cant wait :D
Bio, your temp started to rise too!!!! Waaahoooo!! Should be even higher tomorrow then you'll get your crosshairs soon. Just to sit back and wait now, huh?

Well atleast you have more options to choose from :)

Lol Uhhh ohhhh haha! I can only imagine, especially with the hormones lol.

Yes it rises a bit, I still haven't used my fmu so I'm laying here debating if I should poas with my
Frer lmao.

Test hun test !!!! Your temp is creeping up nicely fx'd for you x x

Jenna - that's great you have more options for a house! That should make the whole process a lot less stressful. Do you know if you'll be having a shower? I can see Draven having more stuff than you guys! Lol I feel like there's always soooo much baby stuff (both functional and fun)

Lei - did you get the FRER?? When do you plan on testing again? Sooo excited for you to POAS!!!

Yep, temps up a bit and I'm hoping it will keep climbing. I'm never 100% sure I O unless I get those pretty crosshairs. DH and I are pooped! Got one more BD session in this morning and funny thing is that even though DH is more exhausted, he said he wanted to give it one last shot :haha:

Will start testing twice a day starting the 24th!! I have 10 Internet cheapie HPT at my disposal ;)

Well atleast you have more options to choose from :)

Lol Uhhh ohhhh haha! I can only imagine, especially with the hormones lol.

Yes it rises a bit, I still haven't used my fmu so I'm laying here debating if I should poas with my
Frer lmao.

As long as your urine looks like apple juice you can test anytime of day. I say POAS today!!! ...but then again I'm definitely a POAS enabler

Nice lines Bio!

I am bad. I totally tested today on a FRER. The jury is out. There is a line that is super super faint. Hubs sees it too but you have to put it in natural night. So either it's an Evap (most likely), left over HCG from the trigger 12 days ago, or just a super faint BFP to start. Can't tell if there is color to it bc it is so light. I don't know. Not getting my hopes up though. Gonna test again tomorrow AM. I really doubt it's anything though!

Lei - Ohhhh I like your raise today!! Yippeee!! Weekend been nice. We went trampling last night. It was really cool! A room of tramps! I was exhausted after!

Jeanna - Do you know what color you are going to paint the nursery? Are you going to do a theme?

Snowflakes - ahhh that's so frustrating not knowing if it's a real BFP!! I hated that with the trigger shot. Two cycles I tested it out just because I would second guess any BFPs after 10dpo. Do you know how much trigger they gave you? If it was 5,000IU then it should be out of your system around 5 days and a 10,000IU dose will be in your system for around 10 days.

I use the DH test, too. If he can see the line, then it's a BFP and not an evap :thumbup: so excited to see your darker line tomorrow!!! Eeeee!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->