February 2014 thread for new mums :)

I've been meaning for most of the month to come in here and post some pictures from Isaac's 1st birthday at the beginning of the month but I just haven't had time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 2
Sorry they are all on individual posts. I can only do one at a time on the ipad

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 2
I'm sure you can imagine what he looked like when he had finished

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 1
Wow cooking monster cakes :) he is adorable xxx

So who is ready to go again ?? Lol..... I got a tatty teddy cake and cupcakes made .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 1
We have been trying for Baby#2 since late August. I have fertility issues so we knew to start early. Haha. I feel hopeful for this cycle but as we all know, symptom spotting drives you nuts!

Me since aug too when AF arrived back !! But ran into issues . I have post partum thyroidits
Over active , diagnosed in December . Had to stop ttc and waiting eer since . Off to see a endocronologist to see where things are at with my thyroid now . Over active thyroid can effect fertility , lead to. Early mc or low birth weight , pre term or still birth . I need to get it under control before ttc again . On meds since December so hoping for good news / the green light at my appointment on the 9 th :)

Oh wow! I will be hoping that you get good news! <3

On my end, I haven't been ovulating at all. It's nothing new and I had the same problem when I was younger however my ob insisted on us just trying naturally. This month, she finally prescribed clomid. I know that I did ovulate on it. Felt like I was dying too. The side effects were rough. Waiting to test on the 4th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->