February 2018 testers - 17 bfp's for valentines <3... And counting

Bloblo

Reaction score
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
After a month off the forum, i am back and ready for some bfp's...

Let me know which day you are testing and I will add you below.

:dust: :dust: :dust:
Undecided date:
:bfp: navywag :bfp:
Zoboe95 :cry:
Canadianmoose :cry:

1 Feb:
:bfp: Missielibra :bfp:
Hunni12
InDueTime89 :cry:

:bfp: Lomelindi17 :bfp:
Renaendel

2 Feb:
:bfp: Tankel :bfp:
:bfp: Bloblo :bfp:
Stacip
:bfp: mamabearr :bfp:

3 Feb:
Dream143r:cry:
Tinyfootsteps :cry:

Lovemymelanin
:bfp: Smurphy90 :bfp:

4 Feb:
echo :cry:
Loves_cookies :cry:

MissGii
SS_Momma_of_2
Claire_c :cry:

5 Feb:
Tablefortwo :cry:

6 Feb:
Motherofcorgi

7 Feb:
kjs1
K12B
Emsabub

8 Feb:
Keepfaith17
WeebabyMama :cry:
Bluebloodmoon

9 Feb:
Trimeka :cry:
Carcar :cry:

laylalib
Dill :cry:

10 Feb:
:bfp: Star7 :bfp:
:bfp: NDH :bfp:
LO4 :cry:
brieri1

11 Feb:
Mrsharper1 :cry:
mwah_xx :cry:

Happycupcake :cry:
emmaxangel

12 Feb:
MWILL
:bfp: Ruskiegirl :bfp:
Amanda537

13 Feb:
Nixnax :cry:
:bfp: lovenoel :bfp:

14 Feb:
Thencomesbebe :cry:

Wrapunzel
MrsP1117 :cry:

15 Feb:
Beanhopeful09

16 Feb:
:bfp: TTC74 :bfp:
Kelwar :cry:

17 Feb:

18 Feb:
phantomfaery1
nmpjcp2015
ROmama

19 Feb:
Katy78
DinoKG
:bfp: Steph1607 :bfp:

20 Feb:

21 Feb:
:bfp: Tbfromlv :bfp:

22 Feb:
Lynzylou :cry:

23 Feb:
LuLu_TTC :cry:
Msharp11686

24 Feb:
:bfp: Philamy :bfp:
mdscpa :cry:
PeanutWhereRU
:bfp: Dragomir :bfp:

25 Feb:
BumblingBee
elmum
Amantila :cry:
Jessie7003

26 Feb:
Ashley2pink
babyoneill

27 Feb:

28 Feb:
co_fostermom
LO4
swimmyj1 :cry:

Early March:
AliJo :cry:
Flueky88 :cry:

:bfp: mrsmummy2 :bfp:

Thanks for starting this month's thread, Bloblo!

My miscarriage finally ended, and I'm back on my Gonal-F injections!

If all does similarly to last time, I'll be testing on Feb 2nd! You can put me down there, for now! :D

Thanks for starting this month's thread, Bloblo!

My miscarriage finally ended, and I'm back on my Gonal-F injections!

If all does similarly to last time, I'll be testing on Feb 2nd! You can put me down there, for now! :D

Good that its finally over and that you can be hopeful again! :hugs:
Adding you :flower:

Following ladies - hope you don't mind, I like to keep up with you all and cheer on your BFP <3

Adding you dream.
Alli - you know you are always welcome :hugs2:

Thanks for starting this Blo! We have missed you! I&#8217;m not sure when O will come so I&#8217;ll be TBD for now. Hopefully I can have a normal cycle since my letrozole has increased

Thank you so much for starting this thread Blo! We've missed you! I had such a late O this last cycle, so to be on the safe side (and so I'm not too tempted to test early) could you put me down for Valentine's day? I will probably cave and test before then, as I would wanna prepare myself but I'm gonna aim to wait til the 14th!

Thanks for starting this thread, Blo. We missed you so much... Still following FF due date so that'll be my testing date, Feb. 7 please. I wish I will O this cycle got a feeling it's gonna be another anov. :(

I’m still waiting to test this month, but if unseccessful I’ll be testing on the 13th feb

Following your TWW journey guys! If I don't get my BFP I'm out till March cause I won't see DFH till some time in Feb. Lots of baby dust to you lovies!! Can't wait to your BFP's!!

Hello!
AF is due in the end of January but I'm not testing until February. Add me for Febryary 2nd :) Not that sure that I'm testing that date but probably. Don't know if I even stand a chance this cycle yet since I haven't ovulated yet and I dh won't be home until friday or saturday so FX for no ovulation before that! Currently on CD16 but I have a pretty long cycle and last month I ovulated on CD19.

Here because I'm straddling end of Jan beginning of feb test dates. I suppose if my early test in Jan is a bfn, I'll wait till my actual af due date of 2/2, which is my birthday.

Hi ladies!

I am currently prepping for a FET which will either be at the end of this month or beginning of next month - not sure when I'll be testing yet but thought it would be nice to join in anticipation! :)

Its good to be back! Added you all :hugs:

please put me down for Feb 8th :)

Fx for all of us and for it to finally be our month to get BFP!!

So this is the first cycle in 2 years I am actually ovulating on the full moon (Jan 30-31). Up until now I was Oing during the new moon, so fx the extra moon-power helps. The following excerpt was written by Christine Northrup, M.D.

https://www.drnorthrup.com/wisdom-of-menstrual-cycle/

"Even in modern society, where we are cut off from the rhythms of nature, the cycle of ovulation is influenced by the moon. Studies have shown that peak rates of conception and probably ovulation appear to occur at the full moon or the day before.

During the new moon, ovulation and conception rates are decreased overall, and an increased number of women start their menstrual bleeding. "

Hi can I please be added to the 10th for testing. Subject to change depending when I ovulate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->