February 2018 testers - 17 bfp's for valentines <3... And counting

Can you move me to TBD? My body isn't responding to the Gonal-F the way it did in November, so I can't trigger when I thought I could. :(

Just waiting around for O.........&#128579;

Can you move me to TBD? My body isn't responding to the Gonal-F the way it did in November, so I can't trigger when I thought I could. :(

Sorry to hear that you are responding differently. Hopefully it just means that you will have a healthy egg.

Im also just waiting to o... Should enter fertile window tomorrow, and ovulate around Monday to Wednesday...
Let the fun begin :sex:

I'm on cycle day 8 today. Expecting O around cycle day 15. Its gonna be a loooong week.

2dpo today. I'm in a really good mood today and feeling relaxed about everything. I know this feeling won't last long but I'm trying to enjoy it for now :) 22 days until testing then ;) But af will show before that if I'm not pregnant.

Star - hope you O soon and have a well-timed :sex:.

LO4 - you are the most patient person I've seen here. Testing at 24dpo? Hope you get a :bfp: before then.

I picked up a BBT thermometer in town today (for $20). I ordered one online 8 days ago and it hasn't even been marked as shipped :grr: didn't want to wait any longer to start temping (cd4 today) or the data will be useless so I had to bite the bullet. Temping starts tomorrow. My apps all predict O around the 25th but if my CT ke hasn't changed much from the last time I tracked it I expect it will be more like the 27th.

The last months I've been testing way too early and ending up getting af. So sick of the bfns that I'm not testing around when af is due. The last time I was pregnant I didn't test until af was more than a week late. Doing the same now, and saving some money if af comes late ;) I don't think it will be easy but I'm definitely not testing until af is late, that's for sure!

Hello everyone! Please add me for the 9th. Thank you.

O pains today. Assuming I'll O tomorrow and see a rise on Saturday.

Thanks for starting this thread, Blo. We missed you so much... Still following FF due date so that'll be my testing date, Feb. 7 please. I wish I will O this cycle got a feeling it's gonna be another anov. :(

:hugs:

I hope you O.

Sign me up for Feb 4, please. This happens to be my anniversary (not wedding, the beginning, the original anniversary)......so please, please, PLEASE!!!

FX'd for everyone. Sorry to see some of the same people join me. :hugs: February is it. October is a great month to have a baby.

O pains today. Assuming I'll O tomorrow and see a rise on Saturday.

Looks like you predicted it accurately. I saw a temp dip today. :happydance: FX for a temp shift tomorrow.

Echo - Thanks :hugs: Really hope so.

AFM, I'm still waiting for a temp shift as well, I got O pain last night on my left side which I never got during my anov cycles hope this means something good. Either I'll get a temp shift tomorrow or a temp dip then rise the following day. Another BD won't hurt then rest for a day then BD again for the next 3/4 days (FF predicted me on CD19-22) we just have to cover everything. :blush:

Only CD5 but AF is gone. We started BD today. Hoping to BD every other day, or at most every third day.

Ouch though I am such a dummy. So I do vagina steams for three days in a row at the beginning of my cycle. This was my second this month. And when the steam wasn't aligned properly instead of moving my chair, or getting up and adjusting the pot like a smart person I stupidly used my feet to slide the board the pot of boiling water is sitting on... And managed to burn my vagina when the water splashed out of the pot. Oh my goodness!!!!! Good thing we BD first and its still early enough in my cycle that I won't O for about a week because I'm gonna need some recovery time here.

OUCH, NDH. What the heck is a vagina steam for?

Sounds horrendous NDH! :shock:
Good luck recovering :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"