February 2018 testers - 17 bfp's for valentines <3... And counting

Congrats mrsmummy2 on bfp

I think I'm out yesterday and this mornings tests were bfns been having horrible cramps and spotting:cry:

this mornings test

Attachments

• IMG_20180304_115357.jpg
    IMG_20180304_115357.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 6
  • Negative Image_1520186231893.jpg
    Negative Image_1520186231893.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 1
congrats mrsmummy ! Well I woke up this morning to bleeding which at this stage old blood but enough to have wet knickers in the morning. I'm going to get more bloods done but I'm 99% sure I'm miscarrying
I have been through this before. Good luck ladies I'm going to have a few months off from this before I try again.

congrats mrsmummy ! Well I woke up this morning to bleeding which at this stage old blood but enough to have wet knickers in the morning. I'm going to get more bloods done but I'm 99% sure I'm miscarrying
I have been through this before. Good luck ladies I'm going to have a few months off from this before I try again.
so sorry hun

So sorry philamy x and to everyone who got bfn/chemicals x come on girlies next cycle will be ours!!

Well, AF showed up today. I figured she'd be a little later than this but it is what it is.

I agree Phantom! My last cycle AF was extremely odd...not sure if I should have actually pursued an IUI. It seems like AF this time is much more normal and probably won't last as long...though she's super heavy and painful right now (but that is my normal). I'm hoping the last IUI cycle cleaned out and rebooted my system a bit so that I'll catch the eggy and actually get pregnant this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->