February 6th 2012, first pregnancy buddies?? :-)

Ms is morning sickness :)

I don't have a morning sickness,or sore breast.I don't feel pregnant at all.I was worried about it before,but my midwife said it's not a problem.I'll go for scan next Wednesday for second time.First time,doc said,he can't see baby very well due to my tilted uterus.But I hope everything is fine.

I hope your ms goes away soon too.Most people say,they've got better by the second trimester.

Hi Ladies! I didn't get to sign on for a couple of days and missed out on all the chats. BUmmer!
Glad to hear your ms is disappearing! :thumbup: I have been lucky and haven't had to experience that--but have had dizziness. :wacko:

I too am in the US. What states? Also congrats to the two of you on your recent marriages!

I'm not showing yet, but none of my clothes fit so I've already moved into maternity clothing. The belly band is also my new favorite accessory.

Yellowstars, I agree 100%. I can NOT butting up my pants and I have to wear a belly band to cover my undone pants. I really feel like a blu whale!!!!!

Hi everyone! Sorry i've been MIA....I was out of town and didn't have access to the internet. My symptoms have been clearing up. As long as I don't get hungry, I'm good. I do get an occasional headache.

I've given up on wearing jeans. They're so uncomfortable right now. i only have 1 pair that truly fits. I will be in flowy dresses and skirts for the rest of the summer!

Laidee I see you are getting headaches. I seem to be getting headaches every day now. I can't seem to make them go away, and I was reading that they can last the entire pregnancy. I thought I was getting away pretty easy with pregnancy symptoms up until now....

Yellowstars - yes...i get a headache just about once a week. the only thing i can take is tylenol. it helps alittle.

Where is everyone from? I'm in Maryland.

Hi Laidee! I'm from Hungary ,and I live in Wales for 6 years.

I had my scan on Wednesday and they changed my due date to the 4th of February.:happydance:

Hi All- Can I join you ? My due dates 9th feb 11 and I will be going for my first dating scan in sometime ! Extremely nervous and excited !

Andeia - Yaaaay on the good scan! I can't wait until my next one.

Welcome muminuk, it's been pretty quite around here lately, but you are more than welcome to join. Congrats on your BFP!

Sorry everyone, I have been so busy!!!!
Have you guys gone to the NT scan yet? If yes, how did it go??

Had my 1st Scan yesterday..what an awesome feeling to see ur baby..:)..my DD's been preponed to the 7th Feb..yayyy :))

Ofxourse you can join ! :) doea anyone here know... Or thinkmthey know the sex of your little one? I think I am having a boy

I have a hunch its a girl, but no definite yet and I'm many weeks away from finding out. Waiting is so hard,lol

I think im having a girl. I've ALWAYS wanted a boy first. something about the big brother being the oldest, I dunno lol. But since we found out we were pregnant, I am very "pink" orientated and actually get upset when someone says they think its a boy. I dont have an interest in boy clothes or anything to do with choosing a boy name lol.

Plus it helps that the chinese gender predictor says girl too :happydance:

I think im having a girl. I've ALWAYS wanted a boy first. something about the big brother being the oldest, I dunno lol. But since we found out we were pregnant, I am very "pink" orientated and actually get upset when someone says they think its a boy. I dont have an interest in boy clothes or anything to do with choosing a boy name lol.

Plus it helps that the chinese gender predictor says girl too :happydance:

I think I'm having a boy.

How is everyone doing?I still don't feel pregnant.:wacko: But I really hope the baby is fine.Can't wait for my next scan to see.

I feel pregnant pretty much everyday,lol. Twinges, weird sensations in my lower stomach. Not to mention nausea. Being my first there is so many different feelings I`ve never had before, its odd. I guess I wasn`t sure what to expect.

I feel pregnant pretty much everyday,lol. Twinges, weird sensations in my lower stomach. Not to mention nausea. Being my first there is so many different feelings I`ve never had before, its odd. I guess I wasn`t sure what to expect.

Hi.First pregnancy for me too, but I don't have any nausea or tender breast, or anything at all. I can't wait to feel my baby kicks for the first time, that could make it more real for me.:haha: My next scan is so far away.How far along are you?Will you have a scan soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->