**February Babies**

i have been in my pjamas all day, how eventful! however i would like to add it's because i've been ill today but still it's super boring :(

I hope you get better soon! I spent the day in bed too. Was enjoying having a lazy day :)

I'm enjoying my one weekend day off from work. I did get up and go to babies r us today though, and I fell into a glider! And i've been sitting on my butt since. hehe.

Ive got quite a lot really. Mostly neutral as we were gonna keep the sex a secret but we decided to find out so im gonna get a few girly bits and leave it at that. Have you got much?

no i have hardly anything. haha :( got no money though so just have to wait for income support to start!

Ive been going to some charity shops and finding brand new clothes some still with tags and some stuff clearly never been worn so maybe try looking in places like that?

Hey :) havent yet introduced myself..

Im kate, i'm 17 and i am due february 17 :)

We are having a little boy named Conan. I am still with FOB and he is really great. Im graduating grade 12 in four weeks then taking a year off to spend with Conan. It's nice to meet you all :)

Heyo!
I'm Cree and I'm due Feb 9th with a boy. I live with my 22 year old Fiance Newagedad who's great when I don't hate him.
I live in NZ and am a bit of a hippie to be honest, and I'm a writer/editor :)
:kiss:

hehe fiance's are always great when we don't hate them! (i.e. when they get us midnight snacks!)

I feel kinda out of place in the other febuary thread, most of the moms are older.

Hello everyone

I feel kinda out of place in the other febuary thread, most of the moms are older.

Hello everyone

Me too, a lot of them have children my age already and i felt a bit odd in there. Ill add you to the list if you like? When are you due?

I got rid of Feb lovebugs thread. It's so cliquey in there! I just don't feel like a "regular" you know. And I -do- sometimes feel like I'm the only woman in the world who is pregnant and not 40! O_O

But oh well. Yay for teen preggo thread

I got rid of Feb lovebugs thread. It's so cliquey in there! I just don't feel like a "regular" you know. And I -do- sometimes feel like I'm the only woman in the world who is pregnant and not 40! O_O

Yeah i feel like that too! Its even the case with my neighbours as a few have recently had babies. They are really lovely and dont treat me any differently but theyre the same age as my mum and i feel a little out of place. Not to mention everyone sort of came through ttc and tww etc together so have got into their little groups in that thread.

Yeah i feel like that too! Its even the case with my neighbours as a few have recently had babies. They are really lovely and dont treat me any differently but theyre the same age as my mum and i feel a little out of place. Not to mention everyone sort of came through ttc and tww etc together so have got into their little groups in that thread.

Maybe we'll fit in more if we TTC the next one? lol!

I feel so guilty for just falling pregnant on here sometimes. All of those women who are trying so hard! It must be awful

I did ttc but obviously the site doesnt support it so i didnt go in any of the sections. It was horrible trying after my loss cause i kept wanting it to happen and its so hard every time it didnt happen. But im lucky i didnt have to wait long and a lot of other people have been waiting years and facing more problems all the time.

I think its just the things we talk about too that are pretty different. The tri sections only really give limited views from people around the same stage as you but i find in here cause its so mixed in terms of how far along people are there are already a lot of people who have gone through the same thing and are in a better position to help

Congratulations all you February mummys and babies on the ways:Dx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->