• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**February Babies**

Have added you Nicolle. DazedConfused (i must start to remember names sorry!) i dont know where times gone! I cant believe it when i look at all of my scan pictures and see the progression either

i always feel more comfortable talking on the teen threads. the trimester threads always seem to be older people that have everything planned out and it just makes me panic.. :(
i can't believe how fast my pregnancy has gone.. :O

Hey girlies, Im due on the 23rd with a little boy :) I'll introduce myself too :) Im sarah, im 17 (18 on friday). I am 21 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I'm still with FOB, He's been amazing just lately. I know what you all mean about it going really quickly, but im already so excited for him to get here. how far has everybody got with baby shopping :D ?? i have a few things mostly clothes but only the bare essentials atm, got so much more to buy yet, just finished writing my list! xx

i always feel more comfortable talking on the teen threads. the trimester threads always seem to be older people that have everything planned out and it just makes me panic.. :(
i can't believe how fast my pregnancy has gone.. :O

I cant believe how fast mine has gone either. When people ask how far along i am i hardly believe the answer!

Hey girlies, Im due on the 23rd with a little boy :) I'll introduce myself too :) Im sarah, im 17 (18 on friday). I am 21 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I'm still with FOB, He's been amazing just lately. I know what you all mean about it going really quickly, but im already so excited for him to get here. how far has everybody got with baby shopping :D ?? i have a few things mostly clothes but only the bare essentials atm, got so much more to buy yet, just finished writing my list! xx

I bought the essentials too and a few extras and i just found out some people are giving me some of their old baby clothes so im gonna have what i already bought and the stuff from 4 other babies! Dont think ill need to get much more now. February is definitely a month for boys :)

I've gotten everything for the nursery and a travel system so far. We've also started stocking up on diapers and baby wipes because we know we won't have the money to be buying diapers as they're used. And we have tons of little girl clothes!! I can't stop myself from buying such cute things :3

Im stocking up too every time i see offers i get some. Ive been warned against pampers active fit by a neighbour. They didnt work for him but said the newborn ones are good.

I've been warned about those diapers too! I was advised to really stock up on the swaddlers.

Ive just got what was on offer! Ill probably keep doing that after LO is born unless i find a particular brand that dont work. Are you getting her any outfits? I think im gonna just have her in sleep suits to start with but i kind of feel like i should get her something else!

My mum has gone a bit shopping mad. Along with everyone else!

I'm waiting until after baby shower to get things. Though this thread has now stressed me out O_O
That or the huge scary earthquake I just lived through

My mum has gone a bit shopping mad. Along with everyone else!

I'm waiting until after baby shower to get things. Though this thread has now stressed me out O_O
That or the huge scary earthquake I just lived through

As long as someone is buying things (your mum) no need to worry! Shes enjoying the shopping and youre enjoying not having the huge expenses :haha: My mum is busy knitting things at the speed of light along with my grandma. Ive got as far as knitting a blanket that ive not even got close to finishing but plenty of time yet :)

I plan on keeping her in a bunch of onesies all wrapped in blankets up to keep her warm for the first few months. It'll stay cold here until April. I've got a couple cute outfits for visiting, but nothing for the first couple of months. OH got super excited and bought newborn converse. she won't wear them!! I'm getting a LOT of hand-me-downs since all of my mama-friends have daughters.

You sound pretty sorted :) I think im just gonna get a couple of things in the sales after christmas but likely in a bigger size so she'll be a little older when she wears them anyway. It can be cold here on and off all year round so ill always need warm things for those odd days

Oooooo of course you're having winter babies! I keep forgetting :dohh:

I'm getting the baby a couple t shirts, he'll be right. Born into 30 degree heat FML

Hey I should be in this Thread Hi other Love bugs. Im due the 24th with a Team yellow Baby :D hows everyone doing?

Have added you :) Any feeling towards whether youre having a girl or a boy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->