February cycle buddies TTC #2 xx

jogger123

1 DD TTC #2
Reaction score
Hi I've started this thread as I feel bad talking on threads with girls TTC number 1. I'm sure they think I'm nuts for worrying about number 2. I remember when I was waiting I thought if I ever had 1 I would be content... And I am. To a point. I'd just like to give my DD a little sibling.

Cycle 2, CD 2 today and I have a good feeling about this cycle!

:dust:

well im TTC my first kid!! and i dont think your nuts! best of luck to you im on cd15 so just dtd right now wont know anything till march!! if you want someone to talk to im here :)

Hi tracilacy, have you been trying a while? I'm on CD3 now and I am feeling positive about my new cycle.

No we haven't been actively trying at all before this. We were ntnp before but we would really like a lil one before the year is up :) I'm 50/50 right now about this cycle but I'm hoping for the best the hubby is super excited and has a good feeling so we'll see. So new cycle are you trying anything different? Keep me updated lots of baby dust your way for the new cycle :dust:

Hi. Can I join in? I am ttc #2 and and on cd 1 today. I should be ovulating around Feb 24th.

Thanks Tracilacy. Are you temping or using opks? I am very light and restless sleeper so temping is out of the question for me. I used to bed every 2nd day for the last 7 months but now planning to bed everyday in my fertile - will be shattered in the end but as long as i get another baby will be good and plus DH will be super happy:winkwink:

Your welcome Nikki! Im not temping because...well i'll be honest it seemed a little much with my sleep schedule but i am using opks so i should be O right now according to clearblue :) just going to be dtd everyday this week to be on the safe side then every other day :) Be honest im a little sore but DH is really happy so im not complaining :) Are you going to do the pillow under the butt and legs in the air thing? Or have you tried that? I've been doing it and my hubby was confused at first but now he grabs the pillow for me and hands me my phone or kindle or just sits there and chats it up with me. LOL

I remember doing the legs in the air thing when I conceived my DS. He was conceived in the first month of trying 8 years ago so I dont remember much of it and at that time I wasnt stressing so much about ttc. I havent tried that again but will surely try this cycle. Who knows it might help. I know this is TMI, but these days whenever we DTD, I notice a lot of leakage. I have tried pillows and stuff but it still leaks out. Most people use the instead cups but unfortunately I cant get it shipped to Australia as resuable menstruation cups are not approved here. I am from Canada so wish I had bought some on my last trip back home. Are you still getting a smiley face on your clearblue tests?

Well hmmm... I dunno it happens to me as well but I still lay there legs in the air lol I read somewhere on this site about laying like a baby does with their butt in the air also helping with leakage u could try that? I did it...I almost fell asleep :rofl: but it did seem to help

I forgot to say that the solid smiley face went away yesterday afternoon which I think is when ovulation happened big difference in cm for yesterday to today

The 2ww is the hardest. I usually start symptom spotting the day after ovulation. Drives DH crazy. I should be ovulating next monday. Not looking forward to the bedding everyday as its physically exhausting for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->