~*~ February Flowers 2014! ~ 37 Babies Have Arrived! ~*

How is everyone doing? I'm feeling rough with nausea and tiredness but loving every minute of it!
Got my first scan on 24th June at approx 7+1 - can't wait!!

Fantastic!! I hope you share the scan photo!

I had ms with my son ... SOOOOOOOOOOO bad. I kid you not I was pulling over on my way to work to throw up in a cup... I had to keep refreshing my cup supply everyday.
This lasted about 7 months.. Have fun :haha: I burst blood vessels under my eyes and just looked like death..
Im praying to god its not as bad this time.

Fantastic!! I hope you share the scan photo!

I had ms with my son ... SOOOOOOOOOOO bad. I kid you not I was pulling over on my way to work to throw up in a cup... I had to keep refreshing my cup supply everyday.
This lasted about 7 months.. Have fun :haha: I burst blood vessels under my eyes and just looked like death..
Im praying to god its not as bad this time.

Oh goodness not sure I'd enjoy that! Not actually been sick yet but it's ramping up a little bit each day so sure I'll be there soon!!
Will definitely post a scan pic - are you going to get an early scan too. My EPAU said they'll scan me at 7 weeks as a reassurance after the mc but won't date me so I still get a 12 week scan too :thumbup:

Craving pudding. Soooo much pudding. :haha:

My appointment is on June 17, but I don't know if I'll get a scan. I hope so!

Uhhh... to make my bloating and gas worse here I am craving beans!:wacko:

Oh me, oh my, what am I to do? :shrug:

I felt like I was going mad yesterday waiting for my beta results back sooo...I took these :blush:

But I feel sooo much better now and I am officially done POAS for real. The control line almost had no dye left because my test line was so dark! :dohh:

And I have never seen a digi before so I just wanted to see it say YES+ :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• control line almost nonexistent.jpg
    control line almost nonexistent.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 4
With DD I had crazy all day sickness from 6 or 8 weeks until about 16 weeks. Non stop flu like symptoms it was horrible. I remember being at a place called GNC where baby daddy was buying his protein and creatine and stuff for his workouts and I had just eaten some KFC bbq snackers and hadn't drank a thing with them...Well I walked in the store stood there for a moment and then all of a sudden HOT FLASH and I knew I was going to puke. I ran out as fast as I could because they didn't have a RR but even if they would have I wouldn't have had time to ask and low and behold a trash can outside! I ran to it as fast as I could and threw up everything I had just eaten but it was all clumped together and almost didn't come all the way out. Needless to say, when you are eating while PG make sure you drink fluids while you eat. I almost choked. Worst experience ever!:dohh:

At least I know not to do that again!

OK so I think I have finally found my TMI.... someone talking about their puke!! Sorry I know you didn't mean it :flower: but today that was too much for me. Normally wouldn't bother me....

I keep getting this strange sensation. It's like a cross between needing to sneeze, needing to yawn, and needing to puke. I've never felt anything like it. It comes, is there for a second, then goes away.

HeHe. I am so sorry allforthegirl!

I just felt like maybe I needed to share that story. Just as a warning to the ladies who have yet to have to go through that. I wont do it again. Promise :flower:

I can't wait to find out if you are getting your pink bundle this time! I know with DD my MS was bad...but this time it is only in the evenings. So I am hoping for my blue bundle!

Good luck!:happydance::happydance:

Well thank goodness I have no vomiting yet. I think it was because I had to get through my sons PPE for school today.

We just got his diagnosis for Aspergers. We have been working with him already like he had his diagnosis and he is doing a lot better, but we have a long way to go.

So now that that is over I will be free and clear to have bad bouts of everything!!

Well thank goodness I have no vomiting yet. I think it was because I had to get through my sons PPE for school today.

We just got his diagnosis for Aspergers. We have been working with him already like he had his diagnosis and he is doing a lot better, but we have a long way to go.

So now that that is over I will be free and clear to have bad bouts of everything!!

So good that you guys are working with him. Wasn't too long ago that people just deemed those with Aspergers as mentally handicapped or some other such. I went to school with two people who had it, and it was obvious, but their parents refused to admit there was anything wrong with them. They suffered in academically and mentally because their parents would tell them they were lazy daydreamers. It was very sad. I think one finally took himself to the doctor after he turned 18 and got a diagnosis. Pretty sure he's in college to become a psychiatrist now.

Hello! Expecting my first Feb. 10. Happy and healthy 9 months, ladies! <3

So good that you guys are working with him. Wasn't too long ago that people just deemed those with Aspergers as mentally handicapped or some other such. I went to school with two people who had it, and it was obvious, but their parents refused to admit there was anything wrong with them. They suffered in academically and mentally because their parents would tell them they were lazy daydreamers. It was very sad. I think one finally took himself to the doctor after he turned 18 and got a diagnosis. Pretty sure he's in college to become a psychiatrist now.

I think there is so much more understanding to it now. I am sure my DH has it too, and all through school they would say he was a trouble maker. Before his accident he was in uni and had photogenic memory so he was passing all his courses without being there. Pissed his teachers off again!! LOL

So I got my HCG levels back today and they said it was at 321mIU...:happydance:

She said something about how that means that the egg is barely implanting. So about 4 weeks. I told her I already knew that lol :dohh:

They haven't gotten my progesterone levels back yet though...So I am hoping I get to see the doc again soon. He said he wanted me back in early next week for another beta test...so I am hoping he orders that soon so I can find out what he wants to do from here on out.:shrug:

I hate waiting. But 321 isn't bad I guess...Makes you wonder how much of it is really coming out in my urine since the day before the blood draw I was still getting super light lines on their tests...ugh...:dohh:

oh yea and all I want to do is sleep I am so tired!:sleep:

I am glad you got your results. I am guessing everything is ok with mine otherwise when she called about the my u/s date that she would said something then. Book for June 13th!! :yipee:

Yey us!!!:happydance:

Appleseed week starts for me on Sunday! So excited!:happydance:

I now have to wait until Monday and call again to see if he is going to order more blood Tuesday...And then hopefully by the 25th I will be getting my first u/s!! :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->