~*~ February Flowers 2014! ~ 37 Babies Have Arrived! ~*

I had lots of signs of ovulation before I had my first period. I nursed almost 24/7 and still got my period around 4-5 months PP.

But between the lochia and my first period, I thought I had to have ovulated like 10 times because I was getting EWCM every few days and it lasted for a few months.

It would be hard to get pregnant again right away - hoping for the best for you, KSILME.

EWCM could just be your hormones regulating. Keep us updated :hugs:

I also have had bloody Ewcm for a good week at least I don't think it's a sign of ovulation though but I suppose you never know.

Anyways since we're kinda on the topic, what are you ladies doing for birth control now/ in the future. I'm really weary of going back on the pill because coming off of it really was a hormonal mess, I had more false pregnancy symptoms than when I was actually pg. so I really don't wanna get all hopped up on synthetic hormones again...

I'm EBF, we don't really wanna do condoms and I used to chart... Any advice / experience?

We will be using condoms for next few weeks, if we do anything! Lol x most certainly won't be being stupid again x
not sure long term, poss copper coil as don't want anything with hormones as the implant screwed me up completely, but want something that can take out easily and whenever as we will want to try again by end of year probably :) x
want something we don't have to think about though and nothing I/we can forget Eg pill and condom. X

We use the pull out method.
We rarely DTD, I'm EBF and I have PCOS so I'm sure we will be safe.
If I do fall preg I'd be amazed but I wouldn't mind either! Xx

I had my tubes tied during my csection bc I didn't want to go back on bc and Lexi was our last baby.

Yes, normally we'd probably live on the edge and go with EBF and pulling out but with my csection I had an extension tear and we were highly recommended not to fall pregnant within 2 yrs... And I'm still hoping for a glimmer of hope for a vbac so I don't want to increase the risk... I'm thinking the mirena iud... Just not sure of the small amounts of hormone.... I just googled the implant.. I always thought it was another word for coil or iud but I had no idea it was different!! I don't think we have them in Canada. Crazy

The pull out method worked very well for almost three years for us, so with EBF and pom, should be good enough until DH snippy procedure. :haha:

I had the implant :) it was fab whilst I had it, had a very very nasty bruise when I got it, but then for 3 years I didn't have to think about it, and didn't have any periods :)
but when I got it removed, I didn't bleed for 8 weeks :( which whilst trying is frustrating :( I also had a miscarriage before catching with zoey :( which is apparently common after implant :( xx would never have it again :( xx

With DS we used the occasional pull out method :blush:

But I mostly used natural family planning and that worked for almost a year!

This time, definitely condoms. I don't do well with hormonal birth control and I'm too young to get my tubes tied. And after the horror stories of the implants and devices that are inserted.. no way in hell, haha.

I haven't been on in ages! Wyatt will be 8 weeks Thursday, he's growing up so fast. This is the quickest two months of my life! I still don't feel 100%, its more like 80 but I'm getting there. Hope everyone is doing well!

Time is going way too fast for me too. I am in awe of my little man, and everything. I wish I could slow it down a bit, but every day I notice that his checks fill out more or he gets a bit bigger! ((huge sigh)) I am really trying to engrave every little moment into my brain, but I know most of them will just fade. I wish I had more time to write, but if I did that I wouldn't have him in my arms as much as possible.

We just finished ours, he just started to sleep like crazy as of yesterday, and I am trying to lower my milk production though, so he hasn't had much of a cluster feed as i have way too much milk!! :shock:

I think we just hit the 6 week growth spurt :( so tired. On too of that since in formula feeding I started what I thought was my period yesterday only to pass another chunk of tissue like stuff thismorning :( same as last time. I had an ultrasound last time and they said it was normal. What the hell is the tissue I'm passing then?

I don't know how you ladies keep up with everything! Thou admittedly I was never good at keeping up on here even before Ragnar was born.

I hope everyone is doing well. I see lots of beautiful babies in profile pictures. <3

As for us: Ragnar is doing great, he's growing like a bad weed and is hitting milestones very fast (too fast for us) so his being born a month premature doesn't seem to have left any lasting marks. He's 9 weeks now, 61cm/24in long and 5kg/11lbs.
My milk took a day or two to come in after he was born and during that time he received donor milk instead of formula. Since then my milk supply has far surpassed his needs and I'm now paying it forward by donating my excess milk.
I'll try to keep more up to date with everything so I can see some more of those beautiful babies. In the meantime though he's Ragnar at 2 months. :kiss:

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_06 Mar. 27 00.36.jpg
    ScreenHunter_06 Mar. 27 00.36.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 3
I don't know how you ladies keep up with everything! Thou admittedly I was never good at keeping up on here even before Ragnar was born.

I hope everyone is doing well. I see lots of beautiful babies in profile pictures. <3

As for us: Ragnar is doing great, he's growing like a bad weed and is hitting milestones very fast (too fast for us) so his being born a month premature doesn't seem to have left any lasting marks. He's 9 weeks now, 61cm/24in long and 5kg/11lbs.
My milk took a day or two to come in after he was born and during that time he received donor milk instead of formula. Since then my milk supply has far surpassed his needs and I'm now paying it forward by donating my excess milk.
I'll try to keep more up to date with everything so I can see some more of those beautiful babies. In the meantime though he's Ragnar at 2 months. :kiss:

I love your pay it forward story. How absolutely amazing of you!

Like WSS^^^^ it can be very normal for milk to take a few days to come in.

Sniff. I can't believe they are almost 2 months.
Oliver has his jabs soon. Right now he has a nasty cold (thanks to his brother).
Hopefully it goes before.

Lexi has RSV and had to be admitted to the hospital for 2 nights. She needed breathing treatments, oxygen, Tylenol, and an IV. My poor little lady. She's still coughing bad and is very congested but she's been off oxygen since yesterday morning and her wheezing has gone away so we were discharged today. Scariest two days of my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->