~*~ February Flowers 2014! ~ 37 Babies Have Arrived! ~*

Hi ladies, I hope its to post a link to a new group for Feb 2014 babies
February 2014 baby group

Yay more pink! Congrats on the new babies and smooth deliveries!

It's official, Zoey is a chunk lol got her weighed today at 20 day's old and she is now 9lb 12oz!!!!! 13oz in 8 days!!! Xxx

Ah congrats to the new mummies!! So lovely to see all the babies arriving safely :thumbup:

I also have a little one who is piling on the weight! Rufus has gone from 8 2 at birth to 9 7 at 3 weeks! He's evidently enjoying mummy's milk bar! Unfortunate he's also got his first cold, absolutely full of it :-(

So far Royen lost 6 oz in the first week but we had a lot of trouble with bf in the hospitals, I'm sure she's piling it on now... OH said he feels like he's getting sick and I sooooo don't want me or her to get sick!! Terrified! Lol our little girl has been a dream day and night and I don't want it to change!!

Zoey didn't lose she put on 8 1/4 oz in 5 days! :o lol
She was 7 15 and 3/4 born and now 9 12 and 3 weeks tomorrow so coming onto 2 lb in 3 weeks :o little piglet :) xx
hubby was ill the days after coming home (he reckons he caught something in the hosp) but he stayed away from us as much as possible as was petrified of passing it to Zoey, but we both seem to have escaped it :) xx

Oliver dropped from 7lb 14oz to 7lb 5oz at his smallest. He's now 8lb13oz!! And a month old tomorrow!!!!

Congrats to George and megrenade!!!

Juliet is 5 days old and is almost back at her birth weight. It took my DS almost 3 weeks to get there so I'm thrilled!

Still a little nervous about the breast feeding though. It's going really well but with my DS things went great after day 5 (when my milk came in) and stayed good for a week... then things went downhill (low production) and never recovered. So trying not to be TOO hopeful yet.

Hugs itsy. My goal this time was atleast 3 weeks. I'm on week 4 as of tomorrow! I had a lot of problems the first time round, this time we are also doing much better.

You no where we are if you need us! I still ask every question going about it lol. But I've had some great advice. Especially on the feb flowers Facebook group x

So far Royen lost 6 oz in the first week but we had a lot of trouble with bf in the hospitals, I'm sure she's piling it on now... OH said he feels like he's getting sick and I sooooo don't want me or her to get sick!! Terrified! Lol our little girl has been a dream day and night and I don't want it to change!!

My LO lost almost a whole pound in the hospital before we left. Went from 7 lbs 9 oz to 6 10. They wouldn't let us leave until my milk came in and he started to gain some. On monday the health nurse came and he weighed 8 lbs 2 oz, and then on Wed we went to the dr (now remember two different scales but still) and he weighed 8 11 :shock:

Congrats to George and megrenade!!!

Juliet is 5 days old and is almost back at her birth weight. It took my DS almost 3 weeks to get there so I'm thrilled!

Still a little nervous about the breast feeding though. It's going really well but with my DS things went great after day 5 (when my milk came in) and stayed good for a week... then things went downhill (low production) and never recovered. So trying not to be TOO hopeful yet.

You may just need to help your LO with the latch. I had to deal with loss of milk after my pph, so I get it. Tons and tons of skin to skin, at least 30 min a day. Put baby to breast at least every two hrs or less. If all else fails you can always try the herbs. This website has all the important details for increasing milk supply. You can even message him and he will reply. Please do read this if you are concerned about milk supply!! https://www.breastfeedinginc.ca/content.php?pagename=doc%20PMBI

Aftg just remembered you wanted links to our birth stories, this is mine. Hope you're feeling better Hun :hugs:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...5705-happy-hospital-birth-our-little-man.html

I'm having a milk overload. It came in, but DD doesn't nurse near as often as DS did as a newborn!

I pumped 2oz this morning though :happydance:

I made the mistake of never introducing a paci or bottle, nursing DS to sleep, not laying him down for naps, etc. I was so afraid of losing my supply that I pretty much had him on my breast 24/7.. which resulted in him being extremely needy.. which has made having a new baby REALLY difficult.

So, I've been laying her down for her naps and unlatching her when she's full.

She's been very happy and laid back. Her cord stump already fell off too.. definitely excited to give her a bath and wash her hair :cloud9:

Need to ask this here as we are all in the post partum area now I think

Ok I'm going to ask here. I've already talked to a friend that's a nurse too

Tmi alert

Today I went to bathroom #2 and them jumped in shower to clean down there as I've had issues with my stitches and am on keflex or infection. While I was in the shower I felt what I thought was a clot but when I washed it came out as a long (3") brownish chunk. Not round at all but a long string and had a red end on it. No pain, no bleeding, actually my bleeding has almost stopped.
I'm a little freaked out by it but from what nice read it is only an issue if it's a lot of large clots.
It was almost a skin like texture to it. My discharge has been brownis last few days too. No smell or anything.

I called my ob but his office is closed until Thursday.
Funny now I'm paranoid about bleeding all over again.

Kolby was a forcepts delivery and I have a 4th degree tear. I had a low blood count (81) a few dad after birth too.

Should I be terribly worried or just wait and see? After everything with my stitches I'm now terrified of everything

Need to ask this here as we are all in the post partum area now I think

Ok I'm going to ask here. I've already talked to a friend that's a nurse too

Tmi alert

Today I went to bathroom #2 and them jumped in shower to clean down there as I've had issues with my stitches and am on keflex or infection. While I was in the shower I felt what I thought was a clot but when I washed it came out as a long (3") brownish chunk. Not round at all but a long string and had a red end on it. No pain, no bleeding, actually my bleeding has almost stopped.
I'm a little freaked out by it but from what nice read it is only an issue if it's a lot of large clots.
It was almost a skin like texture to it. My discharge has been brownis last few days too. No smell or anything.

I called my ob but his office is closed until Thursday.
Funny now I'm paranoid about bleeding all over again.

Kolby was a forcepts delivery and I have a 4th degree tear. I had a low blood count (81) a few dad after birth too.

Should I be terribly worried or just wait and see? After everything with my stitches I'm now terrified of everything

Did they happen to rip the placenta out or did you deliver it naturally? Instantly, I thought it could be part of your placenta.. hope you find out what it was though :hugs:

To be honest I really dot remember. I'm pretty sure I delivered it naturally. I was really out of it by then though. I lost a lot of blood and had a forcept delivery due to him starting to struggle.

So far I have zero sogns of anything. And my flow has more or less stopped now too.
No pain or anything.

I wouldn't worry.
If it's brown, it's old. It could be a bit of left over placenta.

My bleeding stopped then started again full flow and I soaked a pad in 2 hours.
Turns out I had a bit of placenta left. Now it's gone my bleeding has stopped again.

If you start bleeding bright red blood,
Soak a pad in an hour,
And pass huge bloody red clots, then go to a&e

Xx

Thanks with all the other complications I've had one more just worries me.

I wouldn't worry about it if that is all you got. If you got a gush of blood with it or a sudden increase with your flow, then I would say go in to get checked, take it from someone that knows, I think you will be fine as gross as it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->