~*~ February Flowers 2014! ~ 37 Babies Have Arrived! ~*

how did U know U had placenta left katiie my flow keeps stopping then starting again too never heavy though just kind of spotting

That's normal hun.

I didn't know for sure.
My bleeding had stopped for 7 days,
Then I was anti boitics for my mastitis. They think that they made my uterus start contracting again to get rid of the last bit.

My bleeding was bright red, clotty and very heavy.
It stunk too

Beccy my flow will start and stop through out the day while spotting. When I knew I had to go in to the hospital when my flow stopped then gushed, then passed a golf ball sized clot.

Isn't this post partum stuff fun? :haha:

I was pretty much recovered a few days after birth and all of a sudden I got really sharp pains and have been bleeding pretty heavy ever since.

I bled for 6-8 weeks with DS :wacko:

Given this is much shorter, but it was weird because my flow got so light on the 4th day or so and then all of a sudden BAM - lots of blood.

I'll be seeing my midwife next week though.. she does a 2 week post partum appointment, thank goodness.

Oh the things everyone leaves out when they talk about pregnancy. Lol

I did end up getting an ultrasound after talking to a dr I work with. They didn't find any left over placenta but figure that is what it was based on description.
I'm already on antibiotics for infection in my stitches.

I still feel like someone kicks me in te but with steel toe boots but the rest of my tear and stitches are starting to feel better.

On another note....
How are all the ther moms and ftm doing?
Still struggling to find a routine and balance that works for me. Doesn't help being sore still and having the complications I have

I can't believe Lexi is a month old already! And lots of babies on here are even older than her! Time flies! Still looking forward to her sleeping through the night bc I don't deal well with interrupted sleep. Being on a routine is getting there. It's hard having to get the boys to and from school and feeding her on demand. When I had my second son my oldest wasn't in school yet so I didn't have to worry about anything but feeding the baby. This is much trickier! Hope everyone is doing well!

Hey everyone! Things have been pretty good here. Our biggest problem is setting Royen down to sleep, she loves sleeping in arms or on someone but the second she lays down by herself she loses it, have a really hard time settling her down every time, then she gets overtired and the whole thing blows up in your face lol but otherwise she feeds super well, back up past birth weight at 2 weeks, sleeps well once she's down, wakes like clockwork at 315 and 530 ( when oh leaves for work)
AFM, healing up well, drove for the first time after my section on thurs no prob. Wearing jeans today (not doing them up though cuz it's too tight on my incision) and I'm 1.5 lbs from pre pregnancy weight lol so I was pumped to see that too hahah!

Hi all!!! 3x I'm the same, cannot believe how quickly a month goes by. I'm desperately squeezing Rufus into his newborn clothes still as I can't believe how much he's growing!
All going good so far and think we're getting the start of a routine coming in.... Though not counting any chickens! Last night he slept for 4.5 hours in one stretch which is the longest by a long shot, hoping that it continues!
Hope everyone else is doing ok :hugs:

My toddler is harder to deal with than my newborn :rofl:

I lay down with her at night, doesn't matter what time, she goes to sleep and stays asleep until I'm ready to get out of bed.

Or if DS wakes us up, which seems to be the case most of the time :dohh:

And I did get the most adorable picture, so I have to share :cloud9:

Attachments

• DSCN3735.jpg
    DSCN3735.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 7
Hey everyone! Things have been pretty good here. Our biggest problem is setting Royen down to sleep, she loves sleeping in arms or on someone but the second she lays down by herself she loses it, have a really hard time settling her down every time, then she gets overtired and the whole thing blows up in your face lol but otherwise she feeds super well, back up past birth weight at 2 weeks, sleeps well once she's down, wakes like clockwork at 315 and 530 ( when oh leaves for work)
AFM, healing up well, drove for the first time after my section on thurs no prob. Wearing jeans today (not doing them up though cuz it's too tight on my incision) and I'm 1.5 lbs from pre pregnancy weight lol so I was pumped to see that too hahah!

I the same boat lately as you. Kolby will sleep on me or hubby but the minute I try to get him down on his own he screams like I've tried to kill him.

Once asleep he's good

I had a 5 hot stretch the other night. Was hopeful for it to continue but aparently a one chamge and 3 week growth spurt coming together stopped that. I can't complain really too much as I'm usually only up twice in the night to feed him

Not been in here for ages ! It's so weird that we all have our babies now - Miranda will be 7 weeks old tomorrow and has been in her 3-6 month sleepsuits for the last two weeks, shocking :shock: !! She's ridiculously long, weighs approx 10lb, but fits them really well

I'm still spotting, is that normal ? I know I had ragged membranes but I haven't been to see anyone about it as it's not super heavy or smelly or anything

I want to see more baby photos !

I have wrote this on the fb page and on another thread but what do you reckon the chances are of getting pregnant again 4 weeks after giving birth :/ xx

I have wrote this on the fb page and on another thread but what do you reckon the chances are of getting pregnant again 4 weeks after giving birth :/ xx

Eek do you think you might be ?? How exciting :D I know a girl who was already pregnant at her 6 week postnatal check, so it's definitely possible !

What is the Facebook group ? Not sure how I missed that :dohh:

Hubby and I dtd last night but got carried away and didn't use anything, I am petrified :( xx the worst part would be telling my mum lol I feel like a naughty child :( praying I'm not, I said to hubby that would have to test in 2 weeks - which would be mother's day or April fools so if it has happened then I have two opportunities to tell my mum lol
I am so scared :(

Ourlilflu we are slowly getting to the point I can lie by himself but not until he is right out. Have to remember not to be too hard on yourself about putting her to sleep by herself. All she remembers is being snuggled up with you for the last nine months. It will come eventually. With DS4 it was like a switch turned on for him and he just slept better by himself, it was a very bitter sweet moment for me. Knowing this now makes me want to enjoy this cuddle time. They grow way way too fast.

Not been in here for ages ! It's so weird that we all have our babies now - Miranda will be 7 weeks old tomorrow and has been in her 3-6 month sleepsuits for the last two weeks, shocking :shock: !! She's ridiculously long, weighs approx 10lb, but fits them really well

I'm still spotting, is that normal ? I know I had ragged membranes but I haven't been to see anyone about it as it's not super heavy or smelly or anything

I want to see more baby photos !

I'm still spotting at coming up 5 weeks, really want it to stop now!

Ksilme, are you breastfeeding? If you're exclusively breastfeeding your chances are better that you are not pregnant. Of course bf is not reliable birth control but it still would help in your case. I personally think 4 weeks would be quite early to fall pg, but not impossible. like you said just test in a couple weeks and go from there! Hope it works out the way you want!

Yep exclusively bf, keeping fingers crossed but these 2 weeks are gonna be hell :( xx I just went to the loo, and wiped and there was a massive string of ewcm :/ but it was quite bloody/brownish, I am praying it's not a sign of ovulation xx oh I feel so stupid :( xx
and the Facebook page is Feb 2014 mums, Katie set it up and if you add her as friend on there, you can join in too, it's easier to stay updated on there xx

I haven't been on for ages but Freddie Daniel David Werren finally joined us on the 23rd Feb 12 days late!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back