~*~ February Flowers 2014! ~ 37 Babies Have Arrived! ~*

Hello :) I have guesstimated I'm due on the 4th as well :) but I will update when I know for sure! Im experiencing ms, dizziness, sore boobies and pure lack of energy! Xx

Hi ladies, :flower:

I got my bfp today and based on my last AF the due date is 9th Feb :)

Xx

I'm with you on the crying!
The other day I felt so sad then burst into tears for no reason!

Ive got nausea just started today but hit me hard, also kind of dizzy and just feel heavy down there, also had a bit of a upset stomach. !!! Does this sound normal to yall? Congratulations to everyone! !!!!

Hello ladies! I got my bfp last week, with my edd being feb. 1. This will hopefully be our rainbow baby! My main symptom is really sore nipples and feeling a little tired.

Crying...check
Sore bbs...check
Tired...check
Itchy nipples (haha tmi)...check

Good luck ladies! So excited we're all here

As crazy as this sounds- I really want to have morning sickness soon so I'm reassured I'm really pregnant and it is progressing!

So what baby is this for everyone?

Have any names picked out?

Are you on team :pink:, :blue: or :yellow:?

How long do you plan waiting to tell family and friends?

So what baby is this for everyone? #5

Have any names picked out? Yes one!

Are you on team :pink:, :blue: or :yellow:? Definitely :pink:

How long do you plan waiting to tell family and friends? Going to hold off hopefully until the gender scan, That is if we can.:dohh:

1st baby
Names picked out , just not middle
Im team yellow I honestly cant choose which I want
Close family and friends know, wont tell the world until 2nd tri starts :)

This is 2 for me! No one knows except DH, will tell family and friends in a few weeks, the world and work in second tri. No names yet, we have a few favorites from last time if its another girl!

DH would love a boy, I'm torn, I want a boy but love my little girl and would love another girl too!

Symptom wise have a massive headache today, hoping its just from dropping all caffeine cold turkey!

I've had nausea for 2 days with real bad gas and diarrhoea...sorry tmi....boobs a little sore and I'm only 5 weeks! Telling the parents today....eeeeek! Xx

#1 for us :)

Team yellow, as it's our first boy or girl will make us very happy.

Harry James for a boy and possibly Lucy or Hannah for a girl :) xx

Hi in due Feb 10th with baby number 2 :hi:

Hope you dont mind me joining you xxx

Number 2 for us as well!

Would like :pink: but don't mind either way. We have a little boy already.

No names as of yet, will probably wait till we find out the gender at 20wks.

Will probably tell immediate family in a few weeks and rest of the world at second tri xx

So what baby is this for everyone? #1 for us

Have any names picked out? Olivia or Lucy for girl. James for boy (after my grandfather)

Are you on team :blue::pink:or :yellow:? team :yellow:

How long do you plan waiting to tell family and friends? Trying to wait til 10w to tell my parents, 11w to tell DH family, and 13w to tell my extended family (whom I am very close with)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->