• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

~*~ February Flowers 2014! ~ 37 Babies Have Arrived! ~*

I've made us a graphic!

https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/februaryflowers_zpsd64ac42f.jpg

Here's the code:

[URL="https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/1875179-february-flowers-2014-a.html"][img]https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/februaryflowers_zpsd64ac42f.jpg[/img][/URL]

I'll (cautiously) join!

I got a super faint positive yesterday afternoon at 12dpo. It was so faint it looked like a shadow. Tested this morning at 13dpo and it was darker but still really faint. Tested tonight after a long hold & it got even darker and you can finally see color in the line!

First day of my last period gives me a due date of Feb 10th but O-date would put me at Feb 9th. However I'm sure my OB isn't going to care and just go by my period so I'll say I'm due Feb 10th!

Congrats to everyone here :) H&H 9 to you all!

I'll (cautiously) join!

I got a super faint positive yesterday afternoon at 12dpo. It was so faint it looked like a shadow. Tested this morning at 13dpo and it was darker but still really faint. Tested tonight after a long hold & it got even darker and you can finally see color in the line!

First day of my last period gives me a due date of Feb 10th but O-date would put me at Feb 9th. However I'm sure my OB isn't going to care and just go by my period so I'll say I'm due Feb 10th!

We're due the same day! Welcome!

I'll (cautiously) join!

We're due the same day! Welcome!

Thanks!!

Silly question though - if we're due the same day, how are you further along than I am by a few days?

You know, I guess I was using a due date calculator that wasn't coming out right. Because I just recalculated it, and this one says I'm due on the 7th. So... I guess I'm due on the 7th. :haha:

Hi ladies, can I cautiously join too. I'm 14 dpo today, started getting positives at 10dpo and they're slowly getting darker.
This will hopefully be baby number 1 for us and will also be our rainbow after a loss in January. Nervous but still over the moon. I'm getting strong symptoms already (really tired, sore boobs, increased urination, nauseous) and trying to take comfort in that, they've definitely started earlier and are stronger than they were last time.
We're slowly telling close family - parents and bros and sis (I'm one of 5, DH is one of 7!) Then we'll wait until first scan (7 weeks) to tell others).
Kind of hoping we're :pink: but would be over the moon with :blue: too - a healthy baby is what I want most!
Katiie - hope that you're doing ok and the spotting has stopped.
:flower:

You know, I guess I was using a due date calculator that wasn't coming out right. Because I just recalculated it, and this one says I'm due on the 7th. So... I guess I'm due on the 7th. :haha:

lol... i was thinking maybe if you had a longer cycle than me but going off the first day of your last period would still put you due slightly ahead of me :) but hey... now you're 3 days further into your pregnancy than you thought!

lol... i was thinking maybe if you had a longer cycle than me but going off the first day of your last period would still put you due slightly ahead of me :) but hey... now you're 3 days further into your pregnancy than you thought!

Yep! :haha:

Hello everyone!
Baby1wanted - what your EDD? And I'll Add you to the list.

My spotting and cramps stopped so I'm guessing it was implantation.
Still have sore boobs and my tests are progressing lovely!

The graphic is lovely! I would add it but i don't have enough space in my sig, I shall add it to the first page though! X

Am I the only one who thinks this is going really slowly!!

Glad you like the graphic! I looked at the first page, and noticed I was listed on the 11th. My EDD is actually on the 7th. I was using a bad due date calculator. :flower:

It is going SOOO slowly! I don't know how I'm going to be able to stand it! :haha:

I miss my hot baths so badly. I'm taking my BBT thermometer to the bath with me to make sure it stays less than 100 degrees. So unsatisfying. :dohh:

But anything for Hatchling!

Am I the only one who thinks this is going really slowly!!

Yep... just crawling along :(

I'm the most impatient person so it's driving me crazy. Looking back, my last pregnancy flew by and the last year of my daughter's life happened in the blink of an eye but this? CRAWLING by.

It is going by slowly for me too. I chalked it up to the fact that it was because I found out soooo early. I feel like I should already going into my 6th week. yet I am not, I guess that is the down fall of knowing so early... :shrug:

Hi Girls,
Sorry for just jumping into here but I just got a bfp "pregnant 1-2 weeks" this morning at 10dp5dt (we did IVF) and I'm kind of freaking out a bit! It's been a long time coming for us and this is our first ever bfp so we are happy but we haven't had our blood test yet so we don't know if it's a "true pregnancy" or a chemical...

My fear is that when I started progesterone after the transfer my breasts were really sore, now they aren't as sore (they are big and veiny and heavy though- just not as sore). I have been pretty tired and waking up at 3am feeling pretty sick.

What do you guys think? Are you guys having a lot of symptoms? I have to wait until Friday (hoping to push this up) to find out my hcg level.. I'm just desperate to know that everything is okay...

Hi Girls,
Sorry for just jumping into here but I just got a bfp "pregnant 1-2 weeks" this morning at 10dp5dt (we did IVF) and I'm kind of freaking out a bit! It's been a long time coming for us and this is our first ever bfp so we are happy but we haven't had our blood test yet so we don't know if it's a "true pregnancy" or a chemical...

My fear is that when I started progesterone after the transfer my breasts were really sore, now they aren't as sore (they are big and veiny and heavy though- just not as sore). I have been pretty tired and waking up at 3am feeling pretty sick.

What do you guys think? Are you guys having a lot of symptoms? I have to wait until Friday (hoping to push this up) to find out my hcg level.. I'm just desperate to know that everything is okay...

Sounds pretty promising to me. GL on your beta's. i get mine done starting Tues. I am actually really excited about it.:thumbup:

Hello to another thread! And hello to first tri!

I am due feb 8th! I just found out a few days ago! EEEKKK :shock: :happydance:

I agree that the time is dragging! I'm also pretty impatient though : )

Born2beamama, I'm not sure if its different with ivf, but a positive test should indicate a pregnancy I would think. Your symptoms sound promising too. Hopefully Friday comes quickly for you!

Hi girls! Mind if I join in?? I got my bfp last week. Due Feb 7th. This will be my 4th pregnancy with 8 years between this and the last one eek!

Hi girls! Mind if I join in?? I got my bfp last week. Due Feb 7th. This will be my 4th pregnancy with 8 years between this and the last one eek!

8 years? That is a jump, was this one planned?

So how many children do you have? Sorry you said 4th PG and that could include MC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"