~*~ February Flowers 2014! ~ 37 Babies Have Arrived! ~*

Baby Number 2 for us! After a Natural MC at 8 weeks.
EVERYTHING scares me.
Im a toilet paper checker right now :haha:

Staying :yellow: the whole way through till the end. Didnt find out with my little boy and it was the best experience of my life when my bf told me he was a he :cloud9:

We only have girls names... Isabelle or Isla :)
It took us ages to think of girls names before :haha: this time we cant think of any boys names!

Not telling anyone *apart from my parents* till 12 weeks.
I had to tell people we MC last time... so difficult.

Had my HCG Blood Test results back today!
They were 64 yesterday :) Which according to lots of websites is normal for 4-5 weeks! :D

Im going back to check they double next week. So scared!

Katiie, I also had a mc at 8 weeks and am TERRIFIED right now!! Ahhh!

This is #1 for us, and I truly don't care if its boy or girl- I will be beyond thrilled with a healthy baby of any gender!

Right now I'm liking Sam (Samuel) for a boy or Norah for a girl.

I too had a loss. I had a suspected ectopic, so I too am a bit nervous. But I am trying to take it one day at a time. It seems to be helping. I will be going in for my first apt on Tues and will have my work up as well. I hoping too my numbers will be good!!

Hi ladies! My EDD is February 6, 2014, mind if I join you all? :)

I'm only 5 weeks and told both sets of parents today and will be telling extended family and close friends this weekend. I'm hopeless at keeping things to myself so would rather say outright than blurt it out accidentally. Work and everybody else I will save for 12 weeks...if I can ha ha xx

I'd like to join! This is my third pregnancy but if i make it to the end (fx!) It'll be my second baby! I'm due around Feb 8th. But I'll probably have a c section again and if so I'm choosing feb 3rd in honor of my grandmother!

I just wiped and found a spec of pink:cry:
I'm panicking.

It can be normal. Are you cramping too? If you aren't I don't think you should worry at all!! :hug:

My Eddie is the 5th of feb this is baby number 2 for us

I've had cramps on and off all day.
It was a spec of pink in my cm :cry:
Seen it 3 times when wiping now.

I've had cramps on and off all day.
It was a spec of pink in my cm :cry:
Seen it 3 times when wiping now.

Fx for you, I hope it is nothing to worry about, try to relax and stay positive.

Second pregnancy mc early at 5 weeks the last time

Nearly 5 weeks again and very positive this due! Due February 2. Good luck everyone.

No spotting or cramps this morning.. Fingers crossed it stays that way x

I believe I'm due Feb 2nd! Will know for sure at my first prenatal appointment! :D

I made 5 weeks today, woo! A little nervous because I woke up not feeling very symptomatic. Anyone else experiencing this?

Hi! I'm due February 10th! :cloud9: My first appointment is at 6w+3d on June 17th.

mlm115: My breasts were very sore from 6dpo all the way up until just yesterday when they stopped hurting so much. Now I'm worried because today I don't have any cramping or anything. The only thing is that I feel tired easily. :shrug:

I am due on 8th February with my second baby.

I would quite like a girl as I already have a boy, but I don't mind either way.

No real symptons yet other than a few odd aches, that I wouldn't even have noticed generally, and feeling tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->