FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Congrats to everyone expecting again. So sorry for your losses. :( hope your rainbows are forever and healthy babies.

Brecken is almost 18 months. He is such a sweet and loving boy. He def. has stollen my heart. Major mamas boy and loves to do anything his 4 year old sister is doing. He was a late walker at 15 months but no stopping him now. He is all boy and keeps me on my toes.
We are due with #3 on Oct 21st. I can't believe how fast this time is flying! Lol I feel so unprepared and worry that my youngest will be jealous. Baby's gender is a surprise this time. We are very excited!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 8
Hi ladies haven't been on here in such a long time! Hope you all are well and the little ones are keeping you all in your toes! Jack is 2 years old and a bundle of rough and tumble, love kisses and hugs. He loves to eat he's a real foodie. His daddy's a chef so the apple doesn't fall far from the tree there! He is a huge animal lover especially cows and horses 😂 he loves to go for walks to bring carrots to a little pony near by. He has a love/hate relationship already with his brother who's 4, but they share a bedroom now and sleep in bunkers happily enough! He loves his hair to be played with/running your fingers over his skin and loves super soft toys and blankets. He still sucks his left thumb too ☺😍

Tamara is doing well she's a little monkey always into stuff she's not allowed,mwearing size 3-4 in a lot of things

My Patrik is doing well. He's always doing something he shouldn't so we can't leave him alone for a second but he's also a real sweetheart. My heart melts when I see him smile.
He doesn't understand why his 2 years older brother is allowed to do something he can't. He's always running, climbing, etc. Never still.

Jude is a happy little guy! Very ornery lol but so much fun. He's started using the potty and loves Elmo.

Hi everyone! I was wondering how you all are too!

We're doing well. We're starting to try for #2 this month. I only got my periods back 5 months ago when we night weaned my son. He's still a boob monster!
I've noticed my luteal phase is quite short so I'm uncertain how TTC will go.
DS is a real comedian, yet shy towards new people. He loves cats, construction vehicles, tools, and Lightning McQueen!! So excited for the Cars 3 movie to come out!!

I'm expecting #3! Due in February. lynnikins, looks like we are in the same due date group yet again. :) Oberon will be 3 when this one is born.

Wnt2beAMom, I found vitex really helped me extend my short luteal phases.

Feronia! Congrats on number 3! So excited for you!!!!
My number three little boy is on the way in Nov after multiple losses. Jude will be just shy of 3 when he gets here.

How fun to read updates from all of you!! I'm expecting baby #2 in July and have had fun going through old posts. It's hard to believe we're all going to have 3 year olds soon!!

Hi ladies. My little girl from this group became a big sister on the 28th December. I had a little boy this time. It seems a lifetime ago we were all on here x

Hi ladies. My little girl from this group became a big sister on the 28th December. I had a little boy this time. It seems a lifetime ago we were all on here x

Congratulations my littke Feb baby is already a big sister once and about to get a little sister anytime in the next few weeks, probably will actually end up with a Feb baby this time round

How is everyone??? Our feb 15 baboes start school in 3 months!!! How did we get here. Xx

How is everyone??? Our feb 15 baboes start school in 3 months!!! How did we get here. Xx

Aww hey!!! I just thought to come in and see if anyone has made any updates. I can’t believe we have 4 year olds now. Brecken starts Pre-K next month. Time truly flies! Big sister is 7 and I’m first grade and baby brother is as big as him and will turn 3 in October.
Here is a pic of my me with my crew. Brecken is on the left. Hope everyone is doing well.

63C76B17-A780-4242-9815-A980ADFE2DEA.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->