FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Jude is crawling! But still no teeth! He just started babbling at 8 months old and he still has a hard time with solids and prefers nursing. :)

I'm glad my son isn't the only one TTC! We've gone back and forth between blw and spoon feeding because it just seems like he won't eat much! ( besides nursing!)
We started swim lessons today :)
Still just has his bottom 2 teeth
Started crawling the day he turned 7 months old. Now he loves standing up on things, babbling, and using his hand at his mouth to make noises like "abababa"
I love this age! Please make them stop growing!

hi everyone! its getting close to our babies first Christmas I cant wait to see my little guys face when he sees his presents under the tree for the first time :) jack is still a big boy last time I brought him to his checkup he was 23lbs and 77cms so chunky and tall hes 9 months and wears size 12-18/18-23 month pants coz hes lots of junk in his trunk :haha: and 9-12 don't fit over his theighs! he has gotton up on his knees once or twice but no more than than he screeches for us to help him go back to sitting :haha: he has 4 words not one of them is mama :dohh: and two cute little teeth :) hope you and your babies are all doing well and im not on here much anymore so if im not between now n xmas happy xmas from us! :D

Awwww he sounds like he's doing really well. Thanks for the update!

Clara is 70cm, 18lb. She is so close to walking. She will stand without holding anything for up to 30 seconds now, she just hasn't tried taking a step yet. She will cruise on anything though, and between things. She gets around! She has mama and dada although I don't think they have meaning yet.

Hugo is 73cm, 19lb. I think he's going to be tall, he doesn't fit into 12-18 month shoes already! He is also cruising, although less handily than Clara, but he can speed-crawl like a demon on wheels. I don't think I've seen him free standing yet. He also has mama and dada and seems to use mama for 'I'm upset and I want something' and dada for 'I'm enjoying this, this is fun'. :lol: And he has a couple of baby signs (all done, milk, more).

We are travelling to Australia for Christmas and I'm very nervous about the long flights!

I wouldn't know as I had to do something I didn't want to do. So I'll never get to spend my daughter's first christmas or thanksgiving.

Was forced by family to put her up for adoption. I didn't want to neither did my fiance but we were forced to do so. We named her Abigail Rose and my fiance's sister adopted her and changed her whole name to a hick name (Jamie Lynn). We have been fighting to get her back. We live in Florida and his sister lives in New York. She told him that once we got a place she would sign her back over but she lied. At the time we signed the papers I was still medicated from the c-section/tubal ligation.

it's horrible. I miss her so much and it doesn't help that my fiance's sister's friend calls her his girl on facebook. it pisses me off.

Omg shey! How can anyone force you to give up your child? I'm so sorry. :( hope you can get her back.

So good to hear about everyone's little ones. Christmas is going to be so fun with it being Brecken's first Christmas and Everlee knows exactly what to expect this year. I can't wait.
Brecken is 9.5 months now. He learns quick. He has 6 teeth, weighed 18 lbs 2oz; 28.5" (72.39cm) at his last checkup. He is long and thin. Wears 9 month clothes. He is a speed crawling machine. He is very curious and must touch anything and everything. When I call for him to stop him he just speeds up and giggles the whole way. Little stinker. He is trouble. Haha makes me laugh. He is pulling up but only to his knees. He can go from crawl to sit now too. He says "mumma" a lot. Mostly when he is hungry or tired. Can't tell if he is saying it to me or not. He also loves to clap. He is pretty darn cute.
He is a bit frustrating when it comes to food. I'm lucky to get 4oz of baby food in him a day. Some days he will eat 8oz. He does enjoy small bits of food that he can pick up. He also hasn't been finishing bottles lately. Way to distracted and busy. Wakes still once a night.
How is everyone else's babes doing with food?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 3
So sorry to hear that Shey! I remember you were hiding your pregnancy...is that why?
I'm so excited for Christmas too bouncyboo! DS gets really excited for new toys. lol
You've got a talkative little guy it sounds like!
I can't believe Clara could start walking soon Melly! You must have your hands full chasing those twins around!
Your boy is so cute jmandrews! Sounds a lot like my son in respects to how well he listens to "no" and his curiosity with everything! We just started getting more successful with eating solids but still nurses the same amount because I don't feel engorged or anything. He is very independent and likes feeding himself! He gets so excited when he sees the Cheerios box lol
I have no idea how much ds weighs but I am planning to get him weighed soon when I take him to get the flu shot. He's a speed crawler too but likes cruising along furniture and pushing his walker. But doesmt stand alone. He has started "singing" by repeating after you "lalala" but just babbles mostly. His words aren't discriminatory I don't think.
He isn't a very good sleeper and we do a mixture of cosleeping and crrib sleeping. He has 4 teeth. 2 bottoms and his 2 top incisors. I think the top front 2 are coming soon.
Right now I'm planning on going back to work when he's 1, but I'm really nervous. Somedays ds makes me think he'll be an only child but we have tentatively agreed to ttc#2 in June. My Dr wants a 2 year age gap because of my bp issues and having a csection and I'd like a spring baby :)

Hope more ladies give some updates! :)

So sorry to hear that shay sorry its a personal question but why would your family force you to give up your baby?

Want2beamom yeah he is very chatty ams babbles all day he has hi,dada,nan nana,and baba, mama seems to be lost on his list of words haha! Ur little guy will come on with eating he might be a grazer through the day and not want to eat alot at one time my first son was and still is where as jack eats loads and he's happy in between meals and bottles.

Melly my first son walked at 10 months so Clara might just take off anyday now �� has anyone booked their trip to see Santa yet I don't know what its like where you all are but in most places here you have to book tickets

Wnt2be, how exciting to ttc #2! I think we'll start ttc #3 in March :)

Jm, my guy was horrible with solids until this past week. Definitely wouldn't worry :)

Shey, sorry to hear that :(

Jude is 10 months and crawling everywhere!

I was living with my parents at the time and they had always helped me with raising my son and they didn't want another baby in the house. My fiance was renting a room from a guy that is blind and smokes in the house and we didn't want her to go there and end up with asthma. So my mom blackmailed me saying if i keep her that she'll take my son away from me and I'd be out on the streets. I didn't want that to happen.

That's very sad Shey, what an awful situation. :(

bounceyboo - I've been SO SURE the last few days that Clara is about to walk. :lol: She's started lifting her weight off one foot when she stands there and leans forward.... and then plops down. But it will be soon!

I don't think we need to book tickets in Australia to see Santa.

jm, mine are on three solid meals a day and four breastfeeds/bottles (Clara weaned herself a little while back, Hugo is still all about the boob). They have good days and bad days - some days will pick at everything, some days will devour whatever comes near their faces. Hugo doesn't like things with too much texture (like toast), but Clara doesn't like being spoon fed, she likes to pick things up herself. So it's hard to find things they will both happily eat!

Haha! I called it. She took three steps last night, I think without even realising it. :lol:

So sorry to hear shay :( i can't imagine how hard that has been.

Yay for first steps melly! We're not close to walking lol

Been a while since I posted here hope you are all doing well.

Oliver has a gross motor delay and under physiotherapy we also see pediatrician tomorrow morning for other delays - he gets there in the end bless him. He weighs 23lbs 13oz. He has the most stunning eyes and smile. Sam is a huge boy! 28lbs 5oz and is a very cheeky boy lol he's so cute! Both are happy smiley boys who just amaze me everyday! Looking forward to our first Christmas followed by 1st birthday 3 weeks later! Where has the time gone!

I know some are not on fb... think it's 4 maybe 5 ladies already expecting another bundle lol x

Aww melly that's great!!!!!

Shells glad your boys are doing well! :) I can't believe just a few weeks after Christmas our guys will be one!!!!!!!

That's great some are already expecting. I unfortunately had an early loss early this month. It was a surprise, but still would've been wonderful to have another on the way. As it stands now, we'll ttc starting Feb or March :)

Yay for first steps Mel!
So sorry Shey! I really hope you can get her back once you get up on your feet a bit :(
Sorry to hear of your loss ttc :(
My cycles haven't come back yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"