FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

im one of those expecting again, morning sickness is taking it out of me, Tamara is close to walking shes soo quick on her hands and knees though, shes growing like a weed and always hungry we are down to just bf in the mornings now and bottles from lunch time through the rest of the day as my supply dropped drastically with getting pregnant

Has any of you ladies started giving Lo's a sippy cup yet & is completely off the bottle?

What about potty training. When will you start?

Still on 3 bottles a day of formula cows milk mix, but use 360 cup for water.

All sippy cups here! I packed up the bottles about a month ago. The switch was a lot easier than I thought it would be.

All sippy cups here! I packed up the bottles about a month ago. The switch was a lot easier than I thought it would be.

I just went and purchased a lot of sippy cups yesterday. Soon as she finish her last bottle of similac I'll be packing mines up too. Her daughter said she can drink whole milk now. So we'll be making the switch.

Should I still add the baby cereal like rice and oatmeal to the whole milk or should the milk be enough?

I just went and purchased a lot of sippy cups yesterday. Soon as she finish her last bottle of similac I'll be packing mines up too. Her daughter said she can drink whole milk now. So we'll be making the switch.

Should I still add the baby cereal like rice and oatmeal to the whole milk or should the milk be enough?

I never added baby cereal to my breast milk but mine were preemies and I had to add extra calories to my breast milk with neosure.

My girls eat 3 meals and snacks, I did baby led weaning. Plus they drink 3 sippy cups of milk a day and water.

My girls prefer the straw sippy cups, I think it is easier for them to sit up with them and not tip back to drink.

Hi! Happy birthday to a lot of our babies! Found out I am expecting again as of yesterday. Due in October. Hope all is well. :)

Congrats JM :) I was supposed to be due Oct 1 but lost my baby last week :(

I am sooo sorry. Breaks my heart and bring back so many emotions I felt during my loss. Big hugs. Take care of yourself. Almost two years since I lost my baby before getting pregnant with Brecken. My baby angel was due oct 2nd. Always will be with you in your heart.

I am sooo sorry. Breaks my heart and bring back so many emotions I felt during my loss. Big hugs. Take care of yourself. Almost two years since I lost my baby before getting pregnant with Brecken. My baby angel was due oct 2nd. Always will be with you in your heart.

Thank you so much. Sad we won't be bump buddies again. Maybe our angels are playing together :) I'm so happy for you and hope everything goes perfectly!

I really love to think that. One day we will meet them. For now they are our guardian angels. Thank you. I hope you get your rainbow soon.

Just popped in here after months of not visiting. Congratulations, JM! I hope you have a smooth pregnancy. Hope everyone else is doing well! It's hard to believe that our babies are 1!!

Hi everyone i was just looking back through all posts. How is everyone? I never managed to keep up and read and learn who everyone was when i was pregnant but I remember being added to this group when i was only around 4-5 weeks pregnant. My daughter is 17 months old now and we are ttc number 2!!! Hope everyone on here is enjoying the toddler months. X

Hi!
My son was born on 17 February, he's doing great. He's all over the place - running, climbing, he enjoys books, building blocks, annoying his older brother and eating.
We're TTC No.3 now.
Good luck!

Hi Laura! Many of us keep in touch through the Facebook group. My Lucas is good, he's running around everywhere and totally reckless and fearless. He is saying around 30 words (most of which only I understand), and still breastfeeding. I had a miscarriage back in February (ugh, two days before his bday!!) but now I'm about 4 weeks pregnant with our second! It's going to be insane in this house in about 8 months. Haha.

My Feb guy is 18 months! He's running everywhere and having a great time haha! He's so joyful and funny!

I had one miscarriage in February and one in June but now I'm 6 weeks with #3!

Good luck to those ttc! And expecting again! ❤️

Congrats to everyone expecting soon. Hope you all have healthy and great pregnancies. My LO is 18 months and such s handful (in a good way). She listens to what I tell her to do and she loves to clean up and love love love dogs. I'll be ttc number #2 in Nov.

It was great hearing from you all.

Congratulations on your pregnancys and really sorry to hear you have been through a miscarriage also.

My daughter is just starting to throw mini tantrums but is great! She has guven us quite an easy time. Nervous and excited about the idea of number two just hope it happens soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->