+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

1 wk and can test for January, but tying to hold off for 2... Fx'd

Hiya i think ive worked out the day i ovulated, if af dont come on the 24th im going to test 25th :happydance:

**List is updated**

Welcome Babydustx3!!

Where in Pennsylvania do you live??? I'm from PA as well... :)

Hi Everyone! I'm 22, my first cycle trying, my OH is 33! Hope it works. I am testing February 1st, I am done having sex for this cycle ;). (Well, BD type sex, we'll still do it, but not as serious, lol!!)

1 wk and can test for January, but tying to hold off for 2... Fx'd

Good luck holding off! I hid all my tests from myself so I won'g get overly anxious and test early! lol

I hid mine too, problem is "I" hid them, so I still know where they are at... I should make my DH hide them... :haha:

:haha: I hid mine in a great place apparently. I've been looking for 3 days and haven't found them yet. I have until Feb 1 to find them so I've got a while. :thumbup:

Hi all Feb ladies,

Well I worked out that OV day should be Thursday - one BIG FAT PROBLEM - DH works away all week!!!!! AAGGGGGHHHHHHH

This is our last month trying due to job/moving issues so I really wanted it to be ok. So I have a plan of action which my DH LHAO about. He leaves at 6.20am Mon morning so I have set the alarm for 5.30am so we can BD before he goes. I am then making him drive all the way home on Wed night to go back Thursday morning!!! (One BD pm and one am) LOL - I think I have turned a little crazy this cycle but I really don't want to have to wait another year before we TTC again!:blush:

I have been so relaxed on the other 3 cycles and DH has been fine about my demands, even though it means a total lack of sleep and lots of driving. I think he is as keen as I am which is really helping. e thought it would happen first time so wasn't worried about having to stop for a year and has only just realised its not that easy - bless (they take a little longer to cotton on)

I hope everyone is enjoying this cycle and is not quite as demanding as me!!!

Big hugs and baby dust to all

Sparkle--how awesome that he's willing to drive back and forth! I should ov around Friday. Let's roll around in baby dust all this week and hope for the best!!!!

:dust:

BTW...my favorite color is sparkle!

Sparkle--how awesome that he's willing to drive back and forth! I should ov around Friday. Let's roll around in baby dust all this week and hope for the best!!!!

:dust:

BTW...my favorite color is sparkle!

He is pretty awesome. He was so upset last month that he is willing to put the effort in!

Good luck for your ov too - we'll be testing around the same time too. Its going to be a long TWW.

He is pretty awesome. He was so upset last month that he is willing to put the effort in!

Good luck for your ov too - we'll be testing around the same time too. Its going to be a long TWW.

As noted above I hid my tests from myself! hahaha

Hey check out this weeks horoscope: "Venus, your ruler, is rather nicely aligned with Jupiter, planet of good fortune, at the moment so whatever you are working on will turn out for the best even if the odds are stacked against you. Make the most of it: life won't be so easy later in the week." I recon that's good news for bding for the next couple of days!! :D

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"