+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

any symptoms today ladies? its too early for me i think, but im happy to hear about what others are feeling!

the :witch: isn't due until the 10th. I'm trying really hard not to POAS :haha:
I've been feeling really crampy for the last week. So sleepy its unreal by half 9 im ready for bed which is really unlike me im usually up till 11 most nights.
nausea, dizzy spells, sore nipples (sorry TMI). I keep waking up in the middle of the night for no reason :wacko:

It's so frustrating because all of those can be related to AF but fingers crossed that its a little bean :thumbup:

only two days till I can POAS :happydance:

any symptoms today ladies? its too early for me i think, but im happy to hear about what others are feeling!
Hi liddie,

Me also at 5/6dpo....absolutely no symptoms:(

Cm has also dried up as usual....till wen ru planning to hold testing?

im not SUPPOSED to test until the 18th, but i may try on valentines day with an early response? Im not sure because it would be cute for a v day gift but if it is a bfn i would be sad for our date!

the :witch: isn't due until the 10th. I'm trying really hard not to POAS :haha:
I've been feeling really crampy for the last week. So sleepy its unreal by half 9 im ready for bed which is really unlike me im usually up till 11 most nights.
nausea, dizzy spells, sore nipples (sorry TMI). I keep waking up in the middle of the night for no reason :wacko:

It's so frustrating because all of those can be related to AF but fingers crossed that its a little bean :thumbup:

only two days till I can POAS :happydance:

you have really good self control!

i am testing friday i don't exactally know what is going on with my cycle?? Since the last few months they were 22 days and now i am at 26days and nothing still. Last night i had this strange pain on my right side - where my hip and pelvis meet - i couldn't lay on it and it wasn't cramps it just was a pain.....? I tested on saturday and bfn....i thought my 2ww was bad this is wayyy worse??!!

:dust:

Only 5dpo and I want to test now just so I know one ay or the other!! I don't dpfeel very pregnant but then as we're ttc our first babyi don't know what being pregnant feels like!!

Good luck everyone xxxx

:hug:

that witch bitch got me this month. i was freakin 6 days late! damn.

I shouldn't have done it, but I did! I caved in and tested this morning at 10 dpo and got a bfn. I know there's a possibility it could just be too early, but as soon as I see that bfn I become completely hopeless.

AF is due on Saturday and this makes me think she will be making her appearance after all...and I had thought we did a good job this month! DTD 2 days before, the day before and day of O.

Do I have any hope left? Do you guys actually KNOW people that tested negative early on only to get BFP later? Or is this just something we say to make each other feel better?

Reading some of the topics here I've seen several people say they got BFN when they tested early but ended up with a BFP later on. I don't have personal experience, but I would say you're not out yet!

That is something I have always wondered Sombra...fingers crossed ladies out there have tested too early then got a bfp :) I am not testing yet (being strong lol) till at least after weekend if AF hasn't arrived. Got a feeling she is close by :( Come on ladies need some bfps to boost the mood :D xx

I shouldn't have done it, but I did! I caved in and tested this morning at 10 dpo and got a bfn. I know there's a possibility it could just be too early, but as soon as I see that bfn I become completely hopeless.

AF is due on Saturday and this makes me think she will be making her appearance after all...and I had thought we did a good job this month! DTD 2 days before, the day before and day of O.

Do I have any hope left? Do you guys actually KNOW people that tested negative early on only to get BFP later? Or is this just something we say to make each other feel better?

Some of my friends got BFN early on but after couple of days got BFP. So don't lose hope hun.

This is cycle 8 of TTC for me...just starting to worry. Really hoping I don't have to go through the whole fertility rigmarole if i haven't succeeded by a year. Pray for me ladies...my sanity is at stake!

Ok, I can't wait any longer. I am going to test tonight (12DPO). I was going to wait until Friday, but took an OPK this morning and it was positive. Strange. So now it seems promising!

I tested neg 10dpo and pos 12dpo. Chin up!

Ok, I can't wait any longer. I am going to test tonight (12DPO). I was going to wait until Friday, but took an OPK this morning and it was positive. Strange. So now it seems promising!

That is exactly what happened to me and I thought it was Very strange so it prompted me to take a frer and that's when I got my BFP!

That is exactly what happened to me and I thought it was Very strange so it prompted me to take a frer and that's when I got my BFP!

Omg I am getting nervous. I read online about this. But I have PCOS, so it is also very likely that I get random LH surges throughout the month due to my crazy hormones. But I am not losing hope!

ladies who have had bfps, did you have symptoms before missed af? x

OK I did too, I had an IUI on the 27th of Jan. so I dont know how mandy dpo I am but I am due to get af on Sat. and my test was bfn too! But I had that feeling that it was going to be. But I will keep waiting to be sure. Good Luck

I tested neg 10dpo and pos 12dpo. Chin up!

Was that with an early HPT or regular?

This is cycle 8 of TTC for me...just starting to worry. Really hoping I don't have to go through the whole fertility rigmarole if i haven't succeeded by a year. Pray for me ladies...my sanity is at stake!

Hey Sombra, I'm a feb tester too but only 4dpo at the moment so not peeing on any sticks yet. Here's something to cheer you up.... Was chatting to my mum the other day about preg tests and she said she didn't get a positive test when she was pregnant with me until she was..... 9 WEEEKS!!!! Granted that was 1981 and the tests were probably not as good then but even so! She also had a negative blood test where the doc said 99.5% certain not pregnant and yet here I am!!! :thumbup: so you never know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->