+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

Piya- blood test maybe?

Good luck baby dust!! Looking good for you!

Hi Ladies,

May I join you?

I am 9 dpo, I think. If af doesn't show, I will be testing on February 12.

Congrats to all of you already got your BFPs
Good luck to all of us who are yet to test

Thought you ladies might be excited about this... I know I was!!

What To Expect Wheb You're Expecting - The Movie

Thank you for posting. I soooo need to see that!! Perhaps I'll go with the girls though and leave DH at home as it looks like he may know too much if he comes along!!! Haha

Thought you ladies might be excited about this... I know I was!!

What To Expect Wheb You're Expecting - The Movie

Thank you for posting. I soooo need to see that!! Perhaps I'll go with the girls though and leave DH at home as it looks like he may know too much if he comes along!!! Haha

Omg that looks hilarious!!! Lol

I wonder if they'll put a toilet break in the middle... Last movie I saw I was desperate to go 20 mins in!! My dh said "we're gonna have to start sitting near the door aren't we?" lol

Xxx

Congrats to all of you already got your BFPs
Good luck to all of us who are yet to test

Hi Lili77 :) I am also 9dpo and getting anxious. I am pretty sure AF is just around the corner, how are you feeling? how long have you been ttc?

:dust:

So... I have been using an OPK for the past 4 days. Everytime I wait the alotted 3-5 mins, I get a faint pink line in the test window and a darker one in the control window. I know this is suppose to happen, but I should have O'd yesterday or today, and it's still coming up that way? I'm I not going to O this cycle? This is my first time using an OPK, I'm confused?

**List is updated**

Sorry it took a little bit.. Have a lot going on... If I missed something or put something wrong please let me know... Thanks!!

So... I have been using an OPK for the past 4 days. Everytime I wait the alotted 3-5 mins, I get a faint pink line in the test window and a darker one in the control window. I know this is suppose to happen, but I should have O'd yesterday or today, and it's still coming up that way? I'm I not going to O this cycle? This is my first time using an OPK, I'm confused?

Try testing tonight... Mine was negative in the morning, and then turned positive at night. Mine looked like it may have been dark in the morning, but when I did at night, it was way dark.

Ugh... I hate the TWW, and I'm only a day into it!!

I'm really hoping DH and I BD'd enough... I mean I know you don't have to be doing it 24/7, but we only got around to it 2 times within the fertile window. I blame work on that one! :(

Fx'd!!!

I'm really hoping DH and I BD'd enough... I mean I know you don't have to be doing it 24/7, but we only got around to it 2 times within the fertile window. I blame work on that one! :(

Fx'd!!!

I agree the 2ww SUCKS!, and I just wanted to say that my dr. told me to BD every other day cuz it takes the sperm 24-36 hours to get back to full cycle. so even twice in the window is GREAT! GOOD LUCK:dust::dust:

Fx'd!!!

I agree the 2ww SUCKS!, and I just wanted to say that my dr. told me to BD every other day cuz it takes the sperm 24-36 hours to get back to full cycle. so even twice in the window is GREAT! GOOD LUCK:dust::dust:

Oh great! I didn't know that!! That made me feel so much better! Thanks! :)

Try testing tonight... Mine was negative in the morning, and then turned positive at night. Mine looked like it may have been dark in the morning, but when I did at night, it was way dark.

I have been testing between 3pm-8pm... I'm worried it's not going to happen, or happen too late into my cycle! UGH... This is the worst! I'd almost rather not test and just hope and pray that we DTD enough/around the time of O! Thanks for the help!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Sometimes, that's just what ya gotta do...

Worst case scenario, you try for the next month.

Good luck hun!! Hope all works out for you!!

any symptoms today ladies? its too early for me i think, but im happy to hear about what others are feeling!

I have been testing between 3pm-8pm... I'm worried it's not going to happen, or happen too late into my cycle! UGH... This is the worst! I'd almost rather not test and just hope and pray that we DTD enough/around the time of O! Thanks for the help!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hey! Just wanted to say I'm in the same boat. I still haven't had my pos OPK. I saw my doc friday and she said that she always tells her patients who are trying to conceive to BD every other day starting at CD7 through CD21. I think I may take her advice because then you're bound to not miss your O!
:dust: to you!!

any symptoms today ladies? its too early for me i think, but im happy to hear about what others are feeling!
Hi liddie,

Me also at 5/6dpo....absolutely no symptoms:(

Cm has also dried up as usual....till wen ru planning to hold testing?

Anybody at 5/6dpo willing to wait till 12dpo atleast with me?:)
This tww seems to be dragging a lot....huh..

I think AF is on the way, had brown spotting today.. so cycle is completed. Will try next month again...
lots of baby dust to everyone...

I have sore boobs which is normal for me the week before af. Also have slight stomach cramps but I feel like af is coming not due till Saturday so I hope she stays away.
I think we only bd once in fertile window, 2 days before O, so probably not much chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->