+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

do you guys ever fantasize about how you would tell your family if you got a bfp? i just caught myself in a big daydream!

I'm actually nervous to tell everyone! We're adults and have been married for almost three years but I still feel like they'll think we're being foolish and jumping into things. I felt the same way when we had to tell people we were engaged. I know it's silly; my parents even know we're trying and they're excited (it came up that I had to tell them), but I still feel nervous!

I don't know why, but this morning I have this feeling in the pit of my stomach that's telling me that I'm out for this month. It's kind of a bummer, but maybe at least then I'll stop thinking about it?

:growlmad: uh!! i think i may have a UTI! :growlmad:

this BETTER not mess with my chances for a BFP!!! :gun:

Hello Everyone!!

Just wanted to check in and see what everyone was doing? Congrats on all the BFP!!!!

AFM: I am 17dpo and nothing yet, no af no bfp - i did test sat/sun and got bfn...so guessing my cycle isn't going to be like the last 3 (22days) should have seen af on sat. I did get a therm so i can chart next month. This weekend was a little moody here, i am down about things and now hubby is getting down too! he blames himself since i do have 2 other children (from a previous marriage).

im sorry hopefull2012 and babycrazy11!! my thoughts are with you!:hugs2:

I should have tested on the 4th but was too scared. I've tested this morning, 16 dpo, and I've got my BFP. I can't believe it. OMG!!!

Good luck today everyone who is testing. Baby dust to you all xxxxxxxx
Hi congrats:)
How long have u been ttc if u dnt mind us telling?
Also did u do anythng differently this cycle?

Thsnks!! I came off the bcp in early October, but we only started really trying in my Nov/Dec cycle. That was a 40 day cycle and I was convinced I was pregnant, and upset when we got a bfn.

This cycle I purchased a clear blue fertlity monitor, i'd been getting my o completely wrong. So concieved on first month of using cbfm and it must have been on a high day not my peak because hubby was out on my first peak and we were staying with in laws on the second peak. I had 3 days of high, we bd on the first and last high day.

Still in shock but v excited. I can't recommend cbfm enough.

I get to test by the 13th and I am having the weridest symtoms this week, I have been pregnant before but I dont remember the two week wait since I wasnt expecting it to take at the time, but this week I have been gassy, werid stomache pains, trouble sleeping and really thirsty. I know that sometimes you want it soo much your body and mind will make things up, but I am keeping my fingers crossed that I dont start on Sat. even tho tonight I TOTALLY feel like Im going to start :sad1:

Baby dust to all and congrats to everyone that has gotten their :bfp:

:dust::dust::dust:

I'm due for AF on Saturday as well. Let's hope she stays away for BOTH of us! That's not too much to ask, now is it?

I'm out. On to cycle 10! Thanks for including me. Good luck to everyone!

I get to test by the 13th and I am having the weridest symtoms this week, I have been pregnant before but I dont remember the two week wait since I wasnt expecting it to take at the time, but this week I have been gassy, werid stomache pains, trouble sleeping and really thirsty. I know that sometimes you want it soo much your body and mind will make things up, but I am keeping my fingers crossed that I dont start on Sat. even tho tonight I TOTALLY feel like Im going to start :sad1:

Baby dust to all and congrats to everyone that has gotten their :bfp:

:dust::dust::dust:

I'm due for AF on Saturday as well. Let's hope she stays away for BOTH of us! That's not too much to ask, now is it?

ITS not to much to ask, but with how I am feeling today its SUCKS! Tho I hope you are right and it stays away for both of us! :dust:

I'm out. Seeing the doctor Thursday morning. I am seriously hoping my fertility issues didn't come back. URG... wondering what the doctor will say and what he will do! Good luck to the rest of you. I don't know if I will be back this month because I might take a break...... hehe.... that may change come O day.

yep, it was a UTI. Now im on 7 days of antibiotics. The doctor said the meds wont be harmful to conception though. whew.

This HAS to be because of all the BDing going on in my house.....anyone else seen an increase in bladder infections since ttc?

I've just been on antibiotics coz I thought I had UTI but turns out my urine test was normal so I dunno why I had urinary frequency last few weeks! I feel better now though since finishing the antibiotics.

Hi everyone,
I am now on CD42, now no courage to test, case of PCO.. went gynae who took blood test just for TSH and prolactin on 4th, had BFN on 2-2-12, will meet gynae again for 3D-USG, I had noticed that I have sored boobs only in sides armpits and now my CM has turned to watery which was creamish till yesterday.. Gyne advised to come after 7 days or on CD7 if AF shows up. cramps are present all over the abdomen , having diarrhea too, feeling constriction during BDing, I have my first marriage anniversary today.. What do you all feel, can i still be prego! my last 5cycles were of 28-30 days. fingers crossed.
Lots of baby dust to everyone..

4 days late and still no AF with BFN's. Had bad backache earlier but still nothing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->