+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

Congrats to all the BFPs!

Well I'm out! No AF but ovulation did not occur this month. I start Provera today! I was also diagnosed with PCOS today!

Well I'm out. :witch: is here :cry: After my period being a little over 2 weeks late, I thought I had it this month but I guess not :cry:

Congrats to all the BFPs!

Well I'm out! No AF but ovulation did not occur this month. I start Provera today! I was also diagnosed with PCOS today!

Sorry to hear about the diagnosis, but at least you have some answers and are starting the appropriate treatment! You're taking all the right steps toward that BFP!

I didn't ovulate either this cycle but my doctor wants to wait a little longer (like 1-3 weeks) before starting provera. Glad your doctor is letting you get on with it! Keep us posted!

Well I'm out. :witch: is here :cry: After my period being a little over 2 weeks late, I thought I had it this month but I guess not :cry:

AF really is a cruel witch. So if AF is the bad witch, is implantation bleeding the "good witch"? And can we somehow crush AF under a falling house?

OK ladies...here is my test from this afternoon. What do you think?

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 19
Well I will keep all fingers and toes crossed for you that you see a darker line tomorrow! Have you had any symptoms?

Thanks, I sure hope so. And even if it's not darker at least still there and not AF!!!

I have had cramping and tender breasts for awhile and then nausea since 8dpo. The breast tenderness was big for me because I don't often get that, plus the nausea was very suspect!

Congrats KristinaKarma! How long were you TTC for? Oh to be 18 again!

This was our first cycle trying, but we were NTNP for a year before this. Just hoping baby sticks because I have a history of miscarriage.

Thank you ladies! So elated! Hopefully you'll all come join with your :bfp:s shortly!

Thanks, I sure hope so. And even if it's not darker at least still there and not AF!!!

I have had cramping and tender breasts for awhile and then nausea since 8dpo. The breast tenderness was big for me because I don't often get that, plus the nausea was very suspect!

So still a line? FX for you! Sounds like some good symptoms!

Still a line this morning (on 2 more internet cheapies) and no AF in sight...

However, the lines this morning were MUCH more faint than yesterday! Hmmmm, I will get some better tests in a few hours.

Still a line this morning (on 2 more internet cheapies) and no AF in sight...

However, the lines this morning were MUCH more faint than yesterday! Hmmmm, I will get some better tests in a few hours.

A line is still a line!! and I have heard the internet cheapies can sometimes give fainter lines than FRER so maybe look into getting some FRER to test?? Or the digital so then you see pregnant clear as day! FX for you it gets darker on the other tests!

neg hcg. started bleeding. (liked it better last month when i didnt have to cough up cash for the hcg). gotta get an us tomorrow to check for cysts. and of course the week it times out to im working everyday and late so i need to again sneak out somehow. and even worse i am working the whole day that the iui will likely time out to and have no way to leave or call out. theoretically i could get someone to cover half the day but i guess ill cross that bridge in a bit

Drsquid - sorry you had to cough up the cash for that result... :nope: FX for the next time around!

So, tested with FRER this afternoon. I am definitely OK with the result! :thumbup:

I have three tests left so I will do a few more over the next week but then that is it...time to accept I am really pregnant and get ready for the next 9 months!

Attachments

• test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 11
Drsquid - sorry you had to cough up the cash for that result... :nope: FX for the next time around!

So, tested with FRER this afternoon. I am definitely OK with the result! :thumbup:

I have three tests left so I will do a few more over the next week but then that is it...time to accept I am really pregnant and get ready for the next 9 months!

Congrats!! That is a definite second line!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"