+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

guessing i'm out. it shoulda been 14 dpo but i guess that "bleeding" i had at 4dpo was really the :witch: in disguise. what a load of doo.

on the plus side, according to the calender if that was my period i got, then i ovulated yesterday and am back in the 2ww!

congrats to all the Feb. bfps and good luck to all the March Madness 2wwers!!!

Congrats JoJo!

Tested this morning at 9 DPO...BFN :(

Yes, yes I know it's early but AF is due tomorrow so I think there would have to be hormone built up by now to stop AF...

I'm out!!! Booo!!! March is my birthday month, so on to the next cycle!

IM out :witch: showed up!

and you know what..hahaha..it bugs me that the little icon withc is smiling riding on that broom stick! Anyone else?? :p

I think AF is almost here. I still have brown spotting but I could see some tissue (sorry tmi). I just can't believe I"ve been spotting for 4 days now and Af isn't supposed to be due until 25-27!

IM out :witch: showed up!

and you know what..hahaha..it bugs me that the little icon withc is smiling riding on that broom stick! Anyone else?? :p

So sorry!!! and YES it really bugs me that she is smiling!!! We should petition for them to change it to a true wicked witch!!! That one is only good to show what someone is dressing up for Halloween :thumbup:

meh so day 14 today and bfn, but also no af. im probably grasping at straws but... i never get positives on opks either (i used the smilys and got a pos once in nov and nothing since despite peeing on them daily from day 9-14 and twice a day day 12-14 in dec, jan and fab). eh well who knows. only thing is.. i have a trip in mid march so if af is coming, she better get here so i can get my next iui in time

Sorry Dr. Squid :hugs: Though until AF arrives you aren't truly out! But I know what you mean about waiting and wanting it to come if it is - my DH had two business trips scheduled and I needed AF to come if it was so we could get our IUI scheduled in between them. Luckily it did come (sad to feel lucky about that!) and so we are on track now! SO I hope you either see BFP soon or AF arrives so you can move on to the next cycle! :flower:

Finally had some spotting today (CD33) Hopefully tomorrow will be CD1 so I can move on to march x

SweetPea, you can add the witch by my name :(. AF came for me on Sunday right on schedule. On to the March thread! Fxed for some lucky March BFP's!!

:bfp: at 9dpo. =).

https://i42.tinypic.com/j98raw.jpg

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! H&H 9 months :)

It looks like you've have a history of LPD...has that corrected or is it still short? I'm on 10 DPO and AF due today or tomorrow.

I think it has corrected itself. We stopped charting while we were NTNP for the past year, and just started back this month. I did chart in November though, and there were two possible O dates. One would've given me a 12 day lp, and the other a 14. However, my LP used to be between 8 and 10 days. Big difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->