+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

Kategirl, congrats! I'm CD32 and no AF. Tested on cd28 and got BFN. Haven't got any tests yet, maybe ill order some ICs and test again when they come! X

i am in the same boat - i am cd39 and noting....i tested friday(cd35) and bfn??

So... I'm 13dpo and tested yesterday and today. Yesterday there was the faintest second line and again today. I'm kind of freaking out a bit! Trying not to think too much about it, but it's hard not to! I'm going to wait two days and test again. I want it to be a little bit darker before showing my OH. Should I call the doctor and get a blood test or wait it out?
HELP!!!

If you're 13dpo and you have a faint positive I'd say call the doctor!!! :)

Should I ask for a blood test?

So... I'm 13dpo and tested yesterday and today. Yesterday there was the faintest second line and again today. I'm kind of freaking out a bit! Trying not to think too much about it, but it's hard not to! I'm going to wait two days and test again. I want it to be a little bit darker before showing my OH. Should I call the doctor and get a blood test or wait it out?
HELP!!!

If you're 13dpo and you have a faint positive I'd say call the doctor!!! :)

Should I ask for a blood test?

I would. They'll probably have you do one now and again in a few days to make sure the numbers go up. GL!!

Well... I just got my lab results and they weren't great. My progesterone is a .3 (when it should be at least an 11 or higher). Clomid didn't work for me, I didn't ovulate, so I won't be testing this month :(

:cry: :hugs: Mrs326. I hope there are plans on how to move forward...

Of course! My doctor is going to up my clomid to 100mg for next cycle. Now I'm just waiting for AF - not sure how long it will take for her to make her appearance though.

Thats good (or as good as it can be till next month). Fx'd AF is as fast as possible, so you can move onto the next cycle with all guns blazing towards that BFP. :flower:

Hopefully we're just testing too early and that our BFP's are right around the corner. =).
Maybe u shud test one day after :)this is how even i got a faint line wch was quite hard to make out arnd 11 dpo:)looks like the starting of a BFP to me:)good luck...

Hopefully we're just testing too early and that our BFP's are right around the corner. =).
Maybe u shud test one day after :)this is how even i got a faint line wch was quite hard to make out arnd 11 dpo:)looks like the starting of a BFP to me:)good luck...

Whatt? You see something on my test? Lol. Usually I'm the one with line eyes, but I don't see anything on here yet. =/. I was planning on waiting until Thursday to take another test. Just to give the hCG some time to double.

Im on to the next stage, getting my IUI tomorrow at 11:30am and then onto the 2 week wait. When I went the other day they said I had 8 follicles and they were 18, 15, 14, 14, 14, 14, 13, 12 so they were all looking good. I am keeping everything crossed and hoping for lots of :dust::dust::dust:

Hey ladies...just got my first ever BFP on Monday. Went to the doc yesterday and it was confirmed, i am 4 weeks pregnant!! Baby dist to you all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->