February Love Bugs

Krippy

Reaction score
Thought I would start a due in February 2017 thread! Please join and tell us a little about yourself!

This will be baby #4 for me and I'm due February 3rd. I have a little boy in heaven who is 4, a little boy who is 3 and a little girl who is 20 months old!

*DUE DATE LIST*
SanJan~
happy138~
youmgmomttc~
MrsW1986~
Bumbleberry~early February
PubMissus~February 2nd
Lorpezlza~February 2nd
Krippy~February 3rd
Tryingagain3~February 4th
Breeelizabeth~February 7th
PaiytonsMummy~February 10th
Daemon~February 10th
USAFWife319~February 10 or 12
SamerSue~February 10th
EllaD93~February 13th
AllStar~February 14
RedRose19~February 15th
2nd Time~February 15th
Alyssa.s~February 15th
0203~February 15th
Thyite~February 16th
RyliesMummy~February 16th
Serenas_song~February 17th
glong88~February 19th
2have4kids~February 20th
Traveling mom~February 21st
mommytobe11~February 21st
wouldluvabub~February 23rd
~curiosity~~February 23rd
ProudArmyWife~February 26th

My name is Samantha. My doctor just confirmed my pregnancy today, and she has put my due date as 2/10/2017 (though I'm putting my date as somewhere between 2/5 and 2/9).

This will be the first child for me and my husband. :)

One of my best friends is telling me that I need to go long, and have the baby on 2/17, as that is her birthday (and my parents wedding anniversary - but more because of her birthday).

Can I join too? I'm due on the cusp of Jan/Feb so I could go either way! My dd1 was 2 weeks overdue so it's likely I'll go into Feb :)

Quiet group so far! Welcome and congratulations!

Hi ladies, congratulations to everyone here, next year will be very exciting!
Our due date is Feb 20th. This will be our second, our wee girl was 8 months old this week. She's the spark in our lives, a miracle baby after 6 years of ttc, 6 failed ivf's and being on the adoption list. We possibly have twins on the way now which would push us back to a Jan due date. We'll know by the 7 week scan in July. But if it's a singleton it'll be Feb for sure. It was really important to us to have our kids as close in age as possible so we did another ivf and the test had a glowing second line after just 3 days after transfer.
:bunny::dance::wohoo:

Hi ladies, congratulations to everyone here, next year will very exciting!
Our due date is Feb 20th. This will be our second, our wee girl was 8 months old this week. She's the spark in our lives, a miracle baby after 6 years of ttc, 6 failed ivf's and being on the adoption list. We possibly have twins on the way now which would push us back to a Jan due date. We'll know by the 7 week scan in July. But if it's a singleton it'll be Feb for sure. It was really important to us to have our kids as close in age as possible so we did another ivf and the test had a glowing second line after just 3 days after transfer.
:bunny::dance::wohoo:

Aw how exciting, congratulations. Must be exciting to know there is a big possibility of twins too! Good luck :)

Hi can I join this is a suprised number 7 for us . Haven't told dh yet as he mat well freak out. Due
15/02/17 I already have two Feb birthdays and two March lol must just be my fertile time of year lol

Hi ladies! I'm expecting #3 due around 2/12/2017. I lost my first pregnancy due to a blighted ovum and had a threatened miscarriage with my son. I delivered him December 1, 2014 and he passed away on 3/25/2015. My husband and I started trying in January and got a positive pregnancy test this past Wednesday. I had blood work done today and I will get it back tomorrow.

USAF Sorry to hear about your loss! Hopefully everything goes smoothly for all of us. It sounds like many of us have been through quite alot trying to get a family going.

2nd time hi! Wow, 7 is a pretty big family! Congrats!

Bumbleberry if it's twins we'll have hit the jackpot. I hope beyond all hope that it is. It would give me 3 beautiful giggling cherubs to fill our home with. I couldn't ask for anything more - I'd be the hsppiest person on earth!

Hi ladies. I got what I hope is a sticky bfp this morning! Due date so far is Valentine's Day! This will be baby number 4 for us but with having had a mc before, I can't really relax until later on in the pregnancy, if at all!

Congrats to all you ladies, looking forward to sharing the journey with you all :)

Hi ladies can i join in? I got my bfp 4 days ago at 9 dpo but since id the triggershot i was scared it was just the shot, but its gotten darker since then and todays glaring so ive finally excepted i am definitely pregnant. Im due feb 15th going by my ovulation date, which is hilarious for me because i was due june 15th with my son, he came in the 14th, so if this baby copys his big brother i could end up with a valentine baby.
Im so happy to be here after 3.5 years trying for baby 2!

Hi redrose we have the same due date congratulations

Ive got a small chance it could be twins too as id two follicles! :) 4 weeks tomorrow yay

Ive got a small chance it could be twins too as id two follicles! :) 4 weeks tomorrow yay

Ok that would be great to have another set of twins! I just did a test and the clear blue came out as 2-3 weeks pregnant at 7dp5dt. I'm going for my first beta blood test today and another on Thursday to see the doubling rate. Are they giving you betas too?

No they dont do that here, ill have to wait for my scan in a few weeks. I just did fsh injections, scan at cd showed two follicles triggered next day and i was wondering if i even ovulated lol but i must of! Ive a feeling we just one because even though the tests aresteadily getting darker nothing that would suggest twins tho but ill be happy with 1 its been so long!

Congrats to the new ladies with BFPs :happydance:

It will be exciting to see how many sets of twins there may be!

Hope everyone is feeling ok at this early stage?

AFM recovering from a bout of sinusitis which has floored me. But I get my first mw appt next week so that is something to look forward to :)

Im in such disbelief still ladies! I cant believe im gonna have anotuer baby or two haha! Today is snailing by and i reckon will the first few weeks will be slow

Hi ladies, super early for me but I'm cooking a little valentines day baby too! EDD 16th Feb. Congratulations to you all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->