February Love Bugs

I took a digi today and was delighted with 1-2 pregnant as im only 4 weeks today so perfect really. Im gonna stop testing now as its just gonna drive me insane.
But the digital let me relax

I took a digi today and was delighted with 1-2 pregnant as im only 4 weeks today so perfect really. Im gonna stop testing now as its just gonna drive me insane.

I ordered digi tests from Amazon and they are supposed to be here tomorrow. Once I do them and if they're all good, I'm going to stop testing too!

The nausea hit me hard and suddenly today while shopping and I'm now cooking for my family trying not to barf on it

I did the exact same thing and got the same result! I'm 4w today too.
https://imageshack.com/a/img924/8780/SF627c.jpg

Second round of bloods today bleating they've doubled!!!!

Usaf congrats!

RiliesMummy ha, my photo from Tuesday looks almost exactly like yours.image.jpg

Glad I'm not the only POAS addict! I still have 2 FRERs and 1 CB digi which I will probably use over the next couple of days haha x

I've felt sick today too and nearly threw up giving my youngest a yoghurt! :-/

The only symptom I've had really is tiredness, no matter how much sleep I get I'm always tired, this growing a human really takes it out of you! x

I know I got a positive digital today but part of me is worried something is gonna happen, my boobs seem to be sore on off , nausea same, cramping on off. I'm only just 4 weeks today so am I right thinking 1-2 is normal for that time? I'm not used to testing slowly I was 5.5 weeks when I found out I was pregnant with my son. So all my tests were dark and got 3+ on digi

Yes, totally normal, I was the same with my youngest and my eldest was a surprise I didn't find out until 10 weeks! So being 4 weeks and knowing is new for me it's weird not having symptoms other than a bit of stretching sensation in my stomach but I feel that might be psychological lol x

Hi all,

Can I join in? I got a very very faint +ve on Sunday and a slightly better one on Tuesday. I'm not sure of the EDD yet. I have a scan appointment on 21st so, will know it by then.

We are hoping that this will be our rainbow baby. I'm already dreading this 9 months - I don't think I'll be stress free till I have a healthy wriggling baby in our arms..

Happy and healthy 9 months to everyone :flower:

Hi all,

Can I join in? I got a very very faint +ve on Sunday and a slightly better one on Tuesday. I'm not sure of the EDD yet. I have a scan appointment on 21st so, will know it by then.

We are hoping that this will be our rainbow baby. I'm already dreading this 9 months - I don't think I'll be stress free till I have a healthy wriggling baby in our arms..

Happy and healthy 9 months to everyone :flower:

Welcome, :hugs: hoping this is your rainbow! X

I feel sick and had bad cramps yesterday but I have had them with my other pregnancy's . I'm going to buy sea bands today and hopefully get some liquid folic acid as I can't take tablets. I feel like my belly is already getting bigger which I know sounds crazy but after six pregnancies I guess my body just thinks here we go again lol. I'm also quite thin so itight move sooner.

Congrats Sanjan, happy and healthy 9 months to you too.

Brilliant numbers USAF!!

2nd time, by the evening I'm so bloated I easily look 6 months pregnant lol.

Dh is still away, he's home Monday. I can't decide to tell him over the phone/send a picture or to wait until he's home?! I keep changing my mind. I saw a couple of people are waiting til Father's Day which I think is lovely, just don't think I could do it!! Lol

I couldn't not tell my SO, I caved as soon as I did the test, he didn't fully believe it till we did the digi and he saw the word Pregnant haha. I have however taken a picture of my DS(4) holding the digital, which he was told is a pen :haha: and put it in my dad's fathers day card so I can't wait for that! What about just getting a fathers day card from one of the online sites but change it to "you're going to be a daddy" and give him it before fathers day? That's super cute.

Re the bloating though.. I'm not sure how I'm fitting into my work trousers today! Went out with a friend last night for food and had to unbutton my jeans too! I get ginormous when I'm pregnant though so it's to be expected really!

I didn't tell dh until my tests got darker as I was scared it was the trigger so I told him at 11dpo . And I didn't believe it myself til I'd done a digi I feel much better now. Heading to the drs today for bloods etc :)I rang the fertility clinic they were delighted! Booked me in for a scan in 3 weeks! So I'll be 7 weeks eeek

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->