February Love Bugs

Could I join too please ladies. Surprise bfp due 2/2/17. This will be my 4th (12, 7, 6) (their father passed away) and ohs 1st. 3 previous mcs so every niggle and toilet run has me in a panic but keeping everything crossed. Xx

Nurse just called with my levels from yesterday. She said they're 194 and I'm going back tomorrow to make sure they double. She said they have me at 4w5d based on my lmp. My cycles are a bit longer than normal though. I'm trying not to worry but it scares me

Nurse just called with my levels from yesterday. She said they're 194 and I'm going back tomorrow to make sure they double. She said they have me at 4w5d based on my lmp. My cycles are a bit longer than normal though. I'm trying not to worry but it scares me

I'm so sorry for the loss of your little boy. I really hope your numbers double!!! Fingers crossed for you!

Welcome to all the new members!!! I will make a list of people and due dates during nap time today!

I've been feeling ok...tired with that yucky hollow feeling especially in the evenings!

I've intense uti like cramping and on off nausea here. Not to mention always tired and dizzy when I bend down

I've intense uti like cramping and on off nausea here. Not to mention always tired and dizzy when I bend down

Crazy cramping for me too... Always freaks me out. I hate the first tri!!! 😂😂😨😨

Crazy cramping for me too... Always freaks me out. I hate the first tri!!! ��������

I never get anything, no ms, no cramping, nada. It's unnerving! But I take magnesium supplements and my doc said it helps kill ms and cramping/active legs. I work out alot and magnesium helps relax me in the evenings. I wonder if that's why I never get ms? Also eating high protein low carb and what someone on the first tri boards said was the spikes in blood sugar from carby food spur on ms. For someone like me who's struggled to get pregnant I'd appreciate feeling something! Maybe if I'm having twins I'll get to feel something this time. I think I'd laugh if I was hanging over a toilet tbh!!:haha:

Well I told dh this morning and he hasn't come home from work guess he's taking it well

Well I told dh this morning and he hasn't come home from work guess he's taking it well

Hopefully he's just had to work later?

I haven't told dh yet either because he's working away this week and I can't decide wether to do it over the phone or wait til he's home?! We really didn't think this month was it so we never made plans for if I found out while he was away.

I'm just getting little twinges now and then and feeling really sick really quickly as soon as I'm hungry but so far that's it. I had no sickness at all with 2 of mine and was so seriously ill with the other so waiting to see how this one goes :)

So who's a first timer and who's already got children? Look forward to spending the next 8 months with you all :flow:

We have three, our boys are 1.5 and 6 and our daughter is 4. So fourth and final baby for us :)

I have one son, he's 4next week :) he's my special little boy, he is autistic so he's the mentality of about 2.5 and for ages I worried what he would be like with a sibling but lately he's been getting on with other children so well I know he's ready as well as me and dh :) so makes it more exciting

Aw that's awesome your son is ready too, I have two from a previous relationship so this is our first together.

This is my first pregnancy, and will be the first child for both me and my husband. :) He was firmly in the no kids and no marriage camp... and then he met me. LOL

Lol Samersue that's funny, well done at converting that man!

I've got an 8 month old wee one and from the beta today it's looking like twins! 199 @ 7dp5dt. There's a good study on hcg levels that shows you can predict with some certainty singletons vs twins just off the first beta score. Apparently 13 days past conception or 7 days past transfer date with 5 day ivf, first beta for singletons should be between 20-105 and twins should be between 60 and 160. My beta was 199 at 7:30am this morning :bunny::dance:

Hi girls, hope you dont mind me joining, im expecting my second baby, i already have a 4 year old lil boy. Ive had two losses at 7 weeks. So I'm hoping this one will be less eventful!! I have an early scan tomorrow, so nervous :wacko: hope your all feeling ok? Xx

Well dh did come home he had been to a toy shop to get something for our others guess I was just panicking.

We have dd6 dd5 ds4 dd2 an angel and dd14 months so number seven for us I love having a big family but we had said no more so I bined all my baby stuff whoops guess god had other plans.

This will be number 4 for us and our last! Welcome new members... I will update the list later if you wouldn't mind giving your EDD. 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->