February Love Bugs

My LO is growing like a weed as well! He turned 1 month on the 14th. He's nursing like a champ (first time I've been successful with breastfeeding :happydance: ) wearing 3 month clothing already which he's almost to long for :dohh: nights are hit or miss on how well he sleeps. Usually he wills nurse around 8 or 9 and then sleep till 12 or 1 and then it's about every two hours for the rest of the night until about 7am when I am up for the day with my other two.

Mommytobe11 did you want to go back so soon or did you have to? I have 4 more weeks until I go back and I'm dreading it already.

I really wish I didn't have to. But I'm a hairstylist and work for myself so can't risk losing clients and if I don't work I don't make money. It sucks. SUCKS. The only thing that makes me feel a little ok is that I only work two days a week.

Congratulations everyone on the new arrivals! Our identical twin boys Riley and Finley were born on the 4th of Feb. I was originally induced for natural delivery but took 4 days for any activity so it was a c-sec in the end. Both boys were healthy and good weights, 5lb9 and 5lb6. Neither needed special care and we were home a few days later. They are now 9 weeks old and growing by the second! Recovered really well from section just thankful that everything went well. Hope you're all enjoying time with your new bundles of joy :)

How Is everyone doing? It's been super quiet in here lately. Everything is going well here with my little man. We are breastfeeding like champions. I was never successful with my other two so I'm very excited this time. I have 171.5oz in the freezer for when I go back to work which sadly is tomorrow :cry: little mans 2 month check up was this past Friday and he is now 24in and 14lbs8oz. He is growing like a little weed and now wearing 6 month clothing.

Hope everyone else is doing well! Would love to hear some updates :flower:

My DD was eventually born on 6th march so is "only" 6 weeks old. She lost quite a lot of weight initially but has since put on 2lbs with an 80% tongue tie! They weighed her when they cut it a week ago and she's due to be weighed at her 6 week check tomorrow so will see if she's putting it on faster. She's almost too long for 0-3m clothes already and was only 9lb1oz last week! Should last at least another 3lbs in theory although that didn't work for size 1 nappies! Proud army wife are you in the usa? We are blessed in the uk with our maternity in comparison, hopefully it will stay that way in the future as i believe the eu set guidelines for that sort of thing! (Although no.2 was/is completely off the table after my labour experience and itxwasn't really that bad in the grand scheme of things!)

Hello all.

Cohen is 11 weeks old today
He was weighed 2 weeks ago and was 12lb 12oz. I love being a mummy again.

My DD was eventually born on 6th march so is "only" 6 weeks old. She lost quite a lot of weight initially but has since put on 2lbs with an 80% tongue tie! They weighed her when they cut it a week ago and she's due to be weighed at her 6 week check tomorrow so will see if she's putting it on faster. She's almost too long for 0-3m clothes already and was only 9lb1oz last week! Should last at least another 3lbs in theory although that didn't work for size 1 nappies! Proud army wife are you in the usa? We are blessed in the uk with our maternity in comparison, hopefully it will stay that way in the future as i believe the eu set guidelines for that sort of thing! (Although no.2 was/is completely off the table after my labour experience and itxwasn't really that bad in the grand scheme of things!)

Yes I am in the US. I got to stay home for 9 weeks but we are starting to struggle a bit so I had to go back. My first week back wasn't horrible but I definitely missed my little man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->