February Love Bugs

Congratulations on all the new babies. Good luck to those still waiting.

My little boy has arrived, he was born in the car on the way to hospital but it was actually quite calm just very very quick. I keep going over in my head that I should have done something different but he is perfect!

Omg in the car! See I'm scared of that :haha: glad he is here and healthy though! Congratulations

I had my 38 week appointment this morning. Nothing new to report, this has been such an easy going pregnancy (except the first couple of months when I was super sick). I lost a pound from last week, making total weight gain 21lbs :shock: I gained double that in each of my previous pregnancies. My blood pressure has also been perfect throughout, whereas I had high blood pressure with my boys. I'm so grateful but of course can't help but think this must mean there is something wrong with baby!! :dohh: I hate thinking that way but everything has been so great I can't help but wonder WHY. Ugh.

I'm totally jealous you've only gained 21! I've almost gained 50 :cry: that's about 10lbs more than I gained with my girls.

One week old already

Attachments

• IMG_20170210_153649_851.jpg
    IMG_20170210_153649_851.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 5
Water broke...in hospital waiting for contractions to pick up!! Can't wait to meet my littlest valentine :flower:

Welcomed our little man this morning at 11:13am. He is 8lbs9oz of pure perfection. I'm so smitten and in love with my valentine

Getting induced tonight so I may have a Valentines baby too if my labour goes quick like my first one did! I went to my 39 week apt and my blood pressure was really high so they decided to induce today.

Congrats on all the newest babies born!

Good luck, Andi!

So excited to see all these babies being born! My csection is this Friday and I cannot wait!! Counting down the hours :happydance:

Baby isn't here yet :( got stretch and sweep done yesterday, it baby isn't here by Friday I get induced :(

Just read over the last 10 pages, congrats on all the babies born ��

Welcomed my baby girl Feb 15th at 4:30 am. We are both home and doing well.

My love bug is here! She is 8lbs 20in long. I had a great scheduled csection, although everything started out pretty dramatic. It took them 5 attempts and 3 people to get my IV in :wacko: the doctor was late, there was an issue with my insurance and I hate everything about having a catheter. But she's here! Nursing and sleeping like a champ :cloud9:

IMG_1187.jpg

Congrats :) glad it all worked out well in the end. I'm due tomorrow, just seen midwife baby is 3/5 engaged and back in LOA position (was back to back last appointment ) hopefully it will make an appearance during the next week!

My love bug is here! She is 8lbs 20in long. I had a great scheduled csection, although everything started out pretty dramatic. It took them 5 attempts and 3 people to get my IV in :wacko: the doctor was late, there was an issue with my insurance and I hate everything about having a catheter. But she's here! Nursing and sleeping like a champ :cloud9:

View attachment 986985

Congratulations! She's a beauty!

My beautiful baby boy made his appearance at 12.15 am on 20/02/17 he weighed 7lb 3oz he is beautiful was home for breakfast and his 5 sisters and brothers love him to bits.

Happy due date to me! Still dilated to 1, 50% effaced, and baby is not yet engaged. Waiting game for now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->