***February love bugs***

I’ve updated the first post as we get more people joining il put each person under each date when we start getting multiple people due on same days

Please add my name as well causiously pregnanu with
My rainbow baby number 2 due feb 14 2019

QUOTE=Wriggley;38962261]I’ve updated the first post as we get more people joining il put each person under each date when we start getting multiple people due on same days[/QUOTE]

Hi ladies I’m Shannen! I have two boys aged 2 and 4 and due baby number 3 on the 1st of Feb 2019! Praying s/he comes early/late and not on that actual date as it’s my youngests birthday! Any time between the 20th of jan until the end of jan is just fine with me haha xx

Welcome have added all new people to the first post hears to a happy and healthy 9 months to us all

Can you add me please? My second beta came back today and I scheduled my first US! EDD is February 5th!

welcome :wave: and congrats to all!

sunflower82 - :hugs: that this is the one!

Beautiful11 - I've got a little boy turning 3 next week. He's wonderful but a handful!

Desire2Mom - yeah!:happydance:

Can you add me too please?

Expecting baby number 2 on 7 Feb but imagine my due date will change to later as only just got my BFP 3 days after AF was late x

Hello to the new ladies! I have been testing like mad because I am paranoid of chemicals/miscarriages. Can anyone confirm that this test line is in fact darker than control now at around 17dpo? Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• 20180601_065029.jpg
    20180601_065029.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 6
That looks fab issacralph

Welcome Sarah il get the post updated

Congratulations to all the new mama to bes

Hello to the new ladies! I have been testing like mad because I am paranoid of chemicals/miscarriages. Can anyone confirm that this test line is in fact darker than control now at around 17dpo? Thanks for looking!

Yes lovely test line looks darker then control x

Good morning ladies, I’m new to posting so I hope I’m doing this right but I just got my first ever BFP yesterday and the first response app calculates February 4th, 2019 as my expected due date. I would love to join the group, I’m so excited and needed to tell someone (besides the husband) this great news.

Good morning ladies, I’m new to posting so I hope I’m doing this right but I just got my first ever BFP yesterday and the first response app calculates February 4th, 2019 as my expected due date. I would love to join the group, I’m so excited and needed to tell someone (besides the husband) this great news.

Hi lovely! How exciting congratulations how are you feeling?

All updated

Welcome karismatic and congratulations

Welcome karismatic I think you will really enjoy chatting on here and congratulation. How is everyone feeling? super bloated here, tired, bit crampy, backache and a bit nauseous after food.

Thank you ladies for the warm welcome, today I’ve been feeling a lot of different abdominal sensations (tingles, twitches, mild cramping). It’s all just so exciting, how about you ladies?

Hi :wave: Karismatic and congrats!

I found it was really nice to have a place to chat with my first as I also wanted to wait to tell people I knew in person.

Seems we’re all on the same symptoms at the moment! Mine is mild nausea throughout the day on and off, mild cramps, lower back pain only mild, super bloated, slow digestion, larger darker nipples, lots of wind :haha: and I could sleep at the drop of a hat also my sense of smell is incredible. Xxx

Going to a family thing today for a welcome baby type party for my nephew.
I wasn't really planning on telling anyone yet so I hope my sister's pregnancy spidy-sense isn't working!

Still pretty symptom free so that's nice.

Symptoms have been pretty mild for me. Mild nausea usually after I eat, and tons of twinges and cramps. I keep squeezing my boobs waiting for them to hurt! :haha: LOL I absolutely love this feeling! Even DH is starting to get more excited. After our CP last year and a million hurdles and things that went wrong, he was very nervous to get excited until after our 2nd beta. Poor guy can't sleep all he thinks about is babies.

Awh I love that desire2mom! Good luck look forward to sharing our journey together!

@treeroot how did you get on!? And suspicions? We just got back from an all you can eat Chinese buffet the bloat is seriously bad right now haha ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->