***February love bugs***

Awh I love that desire2mom! Good luck look forward to sharing our journey together!

@treeroot how did you get on!? And suspicions? We just got back from an all you can eat Chinese buffet the bloat is seriously bad right now haha ��

I seriously look about 4 months pregnant in the evening it's ridiculous!

Awh I love that desire2mom! Good luck look forward to sharing our journey together!

@treeroot how did you get on!? And suspicions? We just got back from an all you can eat Chinese buffet the bloat is seriously bad right now haha ��

Me too! It’s getting harder to hide already haha! How are you feeling?

I wrote earlier with my symptoms but have also started going off food! Like I start to eat something and it be fine and then after few mouthfuls it just turns to yuk. I tried to eat a healthy seed and nut bar and I would normally love it but not today. I felt like I was eating the bottom of a birdcage, all dry and nasty. Oh and the bitter taste is quite bad too.

I wrote earlier with my symptoms but have also started going off food! Like I start to eat something and it be fine and then after few mouthfuls it just turns to yuk. I tried to eat a healthy seed and nut bar and I would normally love it but not today. I felt like I was eating the bottom of a birdcage, all dry and nasty. Oh and the bitter taste is quite bad too.

Ah yeah! It’s funny you should say that from your other post I love eggs and have gone off them too! Yuk xx

I’ve got sore boobs and my sense of smell is mad! My dog is on a raw feed and last night we got a block of food out to defrost (as we do every couple of days) came down and usually you can’t smell it but I came in the kitchen and got a massive waft and immediately started gagging. Had to run to the toilet as my body wanted to be sick but I didn’t have anything in me to bring up. Dog food has been evicted to the laundry room that’s located half way down our garden :haha:

I’ve got sore boobs and my sense of smell is mad! My dog is on a raw feed and last night we got a block of food out to defrost (as we do every couple of days) came down and usually you can’t smell it but I came in the kitchen and got a massive waft and immediately started gagging. Had to run to the toilet as my body wanted to be sick but I didn’t have anything in me to bring up. Dog food has been evicted to the laundry room that’s located half way down our garden :haha:

Haha oh bless you! I’m off to the seaside for a few days with my little family and sharing accommodation with my parents dreading the mornings hoping it sticks to nausea not actual sickness! Trying to hold off telling people xxx

It’s nice to read that we all are kind of experiencing the same symptoms and it seems like we may all be dealing with family suspicions. My husband and I went to a family members graduation this Saturday and everyone asked us the infamous baby questions, especially because we have been married so long. How do you ladies plan on handling suspicious questioning? Sometimes I feel like I’m liable to blurt out the truth if I feel backed into a corner by questions (and from the excitement of wanting to share the news), most of the time I just try and change the subject.

Ha, well, I changed my mind! After everyone left it was my sisters fam and my parents so we decided to tell them. Thought it was nicer with everyone together (minus one sister). I have a good relationship with my family so by telling them I get lots of support. Both my mom and older sister love babies and they both cried a bit :flower:
Of course my cousin had been bugging me about having another one, and I just had to play it sly.:winkwink:

Buuut, that just reminded me that my little sister doesn't know!

Feb 10th please :flower:

We were pregnant together with our first! :wave:

Hi ladies I'm due Feb. 12! Feeling completely awful already but looks as if Im not the only one.

Hi girls been at work today all day and got my bloods done ( work in hospital) hcg is 2000 at 21dpo praying this is my sticky bean! Catch up properly tomoz

That sounds great!
I haven't contacted my doctor yet.. I guess I will soon though!

Those numbers look great :flower:

It's a bit boring on my end as I can't book my appointment until I'm 7 weeks, I also don't like the midwife that was my main one last time, really, really don't want her again!

Omg vanilla I remember you!

Congrats to everyone il update the thread later today/tomorrow been struggling to day with my lack of anxiety medication. It’s been a tricky day

Omg vanilla I remember you!

Congrats to everyone il update the thread later today/tomorrow been struggling to day with my lack of anxiety medication. It’s been a tricky day

Ah wriggley I hope your ok! I know how you feel I’ve been there with kg last pregnancy I came off cold turkey threw me a little bit but haven’t been on it since let me know if I can help support you at all xxx

@treeroot ah that’s lovely! I’m glad it’s gone well for you! xx

Hi to all new Feb to be mammas!! Xoxox

I'm sorry to hear about the anxiety, it's a pain in the butt to deal with :hugs:

Same :hugs: on the anxiety Wriggley. I've never been on meds myself, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't have...
This winter I kept playing scenarios in my head where I asked the doctor about it, but never got the courage to make an appointment.

I’m currently in Butlin’s, in the UK with my two little ones and hubby and my parents I am so so so exhausted and it’s only day two. It’s making me emotional lol, my dad doesn’t know and neither do our babies so it’s just a having to get on with it kind of thing my head is pounding and I’ve had my intake of caffeine for the day! Praying I get a better sleep tonight the boys didn’t settle until 10.30PM as they were so excited and were up between them 5 times in the night and up for 6.30 my eyes are all itchy and my brain is pure fog! Sorry for the rant but feel like you girls actually know how bad the tiredness really is I feel like a walking zombie. How are you all feeling xxx

Ah yes, those rough days days Beautiful11 :hugs: I hope you get that needed sleep!

I'm tired, but not actually more then usual...at least I don't think so. My motivation yo-yos so dramatically that it will be difficult to know if it's pregnancy related or not! Also not feeling nauseous yet (knock-on-wood); I don't remember when it started with my first but it lasted a long time - into third tri. I also think I really overdid it my first tri when I had a big work load at the time and I happened to be in a play which together meant little sleep and no down time. This time around I'm a stay at home mom (mostly by choice, though I wanted part-time work) so at least I'll have a lot more flexibility and less outside commitments/demands. Not that looking after a toddler isn't tiring!

So since I'm sharing my life story apparently - I'm sort of starting a homestead/farmstead/small farm and my plan was to start a CSA next year...not sure how doable that will be with a newborn but I really don't want to give up on that dream!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->