***February love bugs***

So feeling your pain with the tiredness ladies! I have a 7 year old, 3 and 2 year old boys and they are a handful I tell you. Suffering with bad hayfever atm too and do not want to take any drugs this early into pregnancy so getting woke up at around 4 am when i feel my eyes and nose itching etc. I am shattered! I also work part time as a nurse at local hospital along with being a full time mummy so am really going to struggle I think. That and being almost 40, yikes! Had a huge wave of nausea today after I ate some chips from chippy, I had to eat chips n curry sauce and after it lay really heavy on my tummy for a long time.

I’m currently in Butlin’s, in the UK with my two little ones and hubby and my parents I am so so so exhausted and it’s only day two. It’s making me emotional lol, my dad doesn’t know and neither do our babies so it’s just a having to get on with it kind of thing my head is pounding and I’ve had my intake of caffeine for the day! Praying I get a better sleep tonight the boys didn’t settle until 10.30PM as they were so excited and were up between them 5 times in the night and up for 6.30 my eyes are all itchy and my brain is pure fog! Sorry for the rant but feel like you girls actually know how bad the tiredness really is I feel like a walking zombie. How are you all feeling xxx

I hope your evening is much more relaxed today and hopefully the kids will sleep earlier. :hugs: There's nothing worse then exhaustion, it just robs you of patience and endurance completely.

Ah yes, those rough days days Beautiful11 :hugs: I hope you get that needed sleep!

I'm tired, but not actually more then usual...at least I don't think so. My motivation yo-yos so dramatically that it will be difficult to know if it's pregnancy related or not! Also not feeling nauseous yet (knock-on-wood); I don't remember when it started with my first but it lasted a long time - into third tri. I also think I really overdid it my first tri when I had a big work load at the time and I happened to be in a play which together meant little sleep and no down time. This time around I'm a stay at home mom (mostly by choice, though I wanted part-time work) so at least I'll have a lot more flexibility and less outside commitments/demands. Not that looking after a toddler isn't tiring!

So since I'm sharing my life story apparently - I'm sort of starting a homestead/farmstead/small farm and my plan was to start a CSA next year...not sure how doable that will be with a newborn but I really don't want to give up on that dream!
Wow! a homestead is so exciting! I have a quite a few farmer relatives, my grandparents on dads side lived on a homestead - with the exception of cooking oil and clothes they pretty much made everything else themselves, they used to harvest wheat but would get it milled for free as they exchanged a certain amount. What's a CSA? small steps and you'll get there :)

So feeling your pain with the tiredness ladies! I have a 7 year old, 3 and 2 year old boys and they are a handful I tell you. Suffering with bad hayfever atm too and do not want to take any drugs this early into pregnancy so getting woke up at around 4 am when i feel my eyes and nose itching etc. I am shattered! I also work part time as a nurse at local hospital along with being a full time mummy so am really going to struggle I think. That and being almost 40, yikes! Had a huge wave of nausea today after I ate some chips from chippy, I had to eat chips n curry sauce and after it lay really heavy on my tummy for a long time.

I'm sorry to hear about the hayfever :hugs: are there any pregnancy safe medications you can take? I know you'd rather not but it's not nice having to put up with feeling miserable on top of nausea and tiredness.

AFM - I'm fine for now, 6 weeks on the dot my morning sickness kicks in, it's gotten worse with each pregnancy and I was reliant on anti nausea medication last time, I hope it's not too much worse this time but I'll definitely take something again if it's as bad as last time. I don't really feel very pregnant at all right now, I'm taking a digi test tonight when my food order arrives :haha:

Thanks vanilla and happy 6 weeks! Good luck with your digi I am sure it will be 3+ now if you are taking clearblue. I am really hesitant to take anything at this stage I am already taking progesterone and aspirin to help baby stick but do not like taking anything for myself except paracetamol!

IsaacRalph that is a full plate!

quite a few farmer relatives, my grandparents on dads side lived on a homestead - with the exception of cooking oil and clothes they pretty much made everything else themselves, they used to harvest wheat but would get it milled for free as they exchanged a certain amount. What's a CSA? small steps and you'll get there :)

Ha, right. A CSA is community share agriculture. For an upfront cost I would grow food and provide a basket of fresh produce each week (or every other week) during the summer. But I want to start small, only 5 members or less.

And I'm not looking to be totally self reliant or anything. We have neighbours and live about a 1/2 hr from a city. So mostly I'm hoping to make enough working on the farm that I can stay home. Try to cover the cost of having animals and garden expenses. So far I just sell eggs; a couple dozen a week.

Beautiful I can relate! I’ve been at work 9-7 with just a quick break to pick the kids up from school and drop them home. Doesn’t help my fellow coaches don’t know I’m pregnant yet so having to find excuses when they ask me to demonstrate certain skills :haha: and it’s the same hours tomorrow too!

We are off to butlins in August!

As for the anxiety I’m feeling better today :flower:

Wriggley - I'm glad to hear you're feeling better today :)

Treeroot - a CSA sounds brilliant!

I took a pack of clearblue tests today - last ones I'm doing, I was so terrified doing them :dohh: I honestly thought it was all going to have been in my head and it would come out negative :dohh:

Attachments

• IMG_20180605_210556041.jpg
    IMG_20180605_210556041.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 14
I booked my first appt for Tuesday, I will be 5 weeks along!

Glad you felt better today Wriggley!

I had a very grumpy day; just couldn't seem to get myself together to accomplish anything :( But tomorrow is a new day and we're off to the doctors for my son's 3 year old check up.
On the plus side my son is doing well with using the potty, no accidents for two days now!

Haha yes treeroot I defo have a full plate and with no family nearby it's defo hard but worth it for a big family of our own.
Vanilla- great digi I might do one today but already missed fmu and need the weeks indicator as accurate as poss otherwise i will worry if it's inaccurate.

Been having twinges and short periods of throbbing on my right side last few days but still no symptoms. I'm dying waiting for my first US; it's still 16 days away. Kinda curious how my beta levels are. I hope this time passes fast.

Anyone get afternoon nausea from around 12 until 4pm?

I get nausea in the evening! Well strange but more convenient :haha:

Trying to decide if to book my first scan for 6+6 or 7+4

6weeks 6 days should be fine! I am having one 6weeks and 3 days xx

All booked for June 21st!

And have also booked me Alpaca trek for July 28th! :haha:

Alpaca trek sounds fun :haha:

I get morning sickness all day when it kicks in, I have about a week of normality left going by past pregnancies eeeek!

Has anyone though about if they're finding out if it's a boy or girl? We're going team yellow for the first time :)

Alpaca trek sounds fun :haha:

I get morning sickness all day when it kicks in, I have about a week of normality left going by past pregnancies eeeek!

Has anyone though about if they're finding out if it's a boy or girl? We're going team yellow for the first time :)
Not too sure yet whether we will be team yellow! We has 3 boys so I just assume we will be having another as it's most likely!

It’s basically a two hour dog through the Forrest but instead of a dog you got an alpaca :haha:

Il be 7+4

We shall be finding out, my mum really wants to do a gender reveal with a confetti cannon and the lot :haha:

Glad all you ladies are doing well! Yeah my sickness tends to be when I get a waft of food, and afternoon/evening. My tiredness is the biggest thing kicking my butt right now :( and my mood swings are so so bad I’m really trying to control them! That along with a testing 2 year old and a 4 year old with tonsillitis on holiday has been rough lol.

Initially I wanted to stay team yellow! As I have two boys and hubby has two girls so either way for us it didn’t matter, but people have mentioned bonding with bump is easier for hubby and other children knowing the gender, and lots of preparation getting the kids involved and giving hubby food for thought on names etc and The whole gender reveal sounds tooooo tempting! So I think we will be finding out at 16 weeks, I have a reassurance scan booked for the 16th of June have any of you ladies got any booked in? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->