***February love bugs***

It's a Girl! Yesterday we went to an outside ultrasound clinic to determine gender. The lady was so nice and gave us more time and more pictures and put it in 3D/4D view and let us have one of those pics too when she found out she was an IVF baby. She was snuggling up to the placenta like a pillow lol. She was also moving around a lot and kept bring her hands to her face and then tried to grab her feet. It was super cute. So incredible. She is measuring a little ahead which is great. My actual OB will be doing another ultrasound at week 21. I just could not wait that long! 💜 :pink:

Attachments

• B40AA56E-740D-4A4D-92AC-B28739AD2A21.jpg
    B40AA56E-740D-4A4D-92AC-B28739AD2A21.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 14
  • BFD415BB-0A35-4D44-9B27-FE736BEDFD05.jpg
    BFD415BB-0A35-4D44-9B27-FE736BEDFD05.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 13
It's a Girl! Yesterday we went to an outside ultrasound clinic to determine gender. The lady was so nice and gave us more time and more pictures and put it in 3D/4D view and let us have one of those pics too when she found out she was an IVF baby. She was snuggling up to the placenta like a pillow lol. She was also moving around a lot and kept bring her hands to her face and then tried to grab her feet. It was super cute. So incredible. She is measuring a little ahead which is great. My actual OB will be doing another ultrasound at week 21. I just could not wait that long! �� :pink:

Congratulations! That's too cute! Yours cuddled its placenta, mine kept punching it last week lol

Lol desire!!! That made me laugh so hard for some reason. Fiesty one in there!

Lol desire!!! That made me laugh so hard for some reason. Firstly one in there!

I'd like to say it was the boy, but I think it was the girl! Neither would cooperate very well so I have my official anatomy scan next week. Whoever it is, is getting some kickboxing or karate lessons lol

It's a Girl! Yesterday we went to an outside ultrasound clinic to determine gender. The lady was so nice and gave us more time and more pictures and put it in 3D/4D view and let us have one of those pics too when she found out she was an IVF baby. She was snuggling up to the placenta like a pillow lol. She was also moving around a lot and kept bring her hands to her face and then tried to grab her feet. It was super cute. So incredible. She is measuring a little ahead which is great. My actual OB will be doing another ultrasound at week 21. I just could not wait that long! 💜 :pink:

thanks for sharing were both exactly the same weeks so lovely to see what my potential baby looks like I don't have my gender scan for another 4 weeks xx

Hello can I join! My baby is due Feb 25th! (The day after my birthday!) I was hoping to find others that at the same stage as me!

congrats on your little girl tbfromlv! Mine was using the placenta as a pillow too. :haha:

Congrats on your little girl! Babies love the placenta for whatever reason..

Forgot to post this last week. Had my anatomy scan on Friday at 18w2d and confirmed it was still a boy and girl in there lol. However, Baby A (my girl) has a 2 vessel cord so we have to keep a close eye on her growth. Dr didn't sound too concerned at this point though. Still unsure about what to think for my cervical length. It was 3.5 at the time and most of what I've read online says about 4-4.5 is normal at this stage. Again, dr wasn't worried but wants me to have it measured every 2 weeks to make sure it's not shortening faster than it should.

Attachments

• IMG_20180907_135229_804.jpg
    IMG_20180907_135229_804.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 5
Congrats on your boy/girl twins! I have a friend whose first child had a 2 vessel cord as well and luckily other than delivering a little early everything else was fine.. (She's a super smart 6 year old now) I hope everything works out for you...

Desire I hope everything remains perfect with those two! I don’t know much about a 2 vessel cord but hopefully you’re on the easy/good end of it. Keep us updated

AFM- this week I’ve been feeling baby girl kick and move. It’s so amazing! ���� I love that I know she’s doing well.

Everything is great so far! My cervix isn't shortening which is such a relief to know. And babies are both right on track, only a day or 2 behind which is totally normal for twins. My OB said she's never had an issue with 2 vessel cords and a good handful of the girls that I work with had babies with 2 vessel cords and no complications. I also went back and looked at the estimated weights at my 17w appointment and babies were weighing 8 and 9 oz; normal at that age is 5-6oz! I'm growing some chunky babies! Oh and my tummy is measuring 28 weeks (I'm only 19w5d!). I'm starting to wonder just how big I'm going to get.

Desire I hope everything remains perfect with those two! I don’t know much about a 2 vessel cord but hopefully you’re on the easy/good end of it. Keep us updated

AFM- this week I’ve been feeling baby girl kick and move. It’s so amazing! ���� I love that I know she’s doing well.

Can you believe you're almost halfway there?!

How is everyone feeling? These headaches are hard to deal with. :-( And it seems like whenever I stand up the room goes black. And the pelvic pain has started. I was really hoping I would enjoy the second trimester. Is anyone having a great second trimester so far?

How is everyone feeling? These headaches are hard to deal with. :-( And it seems like whenever I stand up the room goes black. And the pelvic pain has started. I was really hoping I would enjoy the second trimester. Is anyone having a great second trimester so far?

I'm sorry, that sounds miserable! Take extra time before standing up, sounds like a BP drop. I've been great so far. Starting to get uncomfortable sleeping, but mostly because these babies are active when I'm ready to go to bed.

Yes the headaches are awful for some reason this time around! And I STILL have nausea...All I want to do is sleep... I thought we were supposed to be energetic in the 2nd tri...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"