***February love bugs***

I don't think I'm on the list but I have been moved to 12th February :cloud9:

Baby looks healthy and blood results have come back 'low risk'. Couldn't be happier!

yay for low risk! Lovely scan pic :flower:

For all those in US: any recommendations for maternity clothes for work and gym? I’m 12 weeks and still fitting into all my regular clothes. My jeans are a bit snug (from all the bloating) and my bras are tight.

For all those in US: any recommendations for maternity clothes for work and gym? I’m 12 weeks and still fitting into all my regular clothes. My jeans are a bit snug (from all the bloating) and my bras are tight.

I'm not sure about gym clothes, but so far I've gotten my maternity clothes from Target, Ross, Marshall's, and Motherhood Maternity.

hi only just found this post can I be added please I'm due 20th Feb xx

I don't know if the sale is all across the states, but I noticed the maternity pants I bought at Walmart (work pants) rung up as $11 ($20 regular price).

I don't know if the sale is all across the states, but I noticed the maternity pants I bought at Walmart (work pants) rung up as $11 ($20 regular price).

My 2 Walmarts don't have a maternity section anymore :(

So I thought my next OB appt was next week and I was excited until I realized it's not until the following week. What did I do? I went to work and used the bedside US machine in my department just so I could see my little beans. Wasn't the best quality because the machine is old and I have no idea how to work it, but I saw them both! Of course Baby B is totally uncooperative and likes to show me his butt, but I got to see them wiggling and kicking.

Hello I just found this thread. Can I join? My EDD is February 28th 2019. I currently will be 13 weeks tomorrow. I have one DD already who will be 2 in September. We also found out through the genetics tests that this baby will also be a little girl. We are so excited to be adding to our little family!

I need to change mine to 19th they put me forward a day... doubt it really matters tho lol x

After 4 girls!!! We found out today we are team blue! ❤️

Attachments

• 42A7E9EC-7CAA-49F2-A3EB-D2B3BDC77961.jpg
    42A7E9EC-7CAA-49F2-A3EB-D2B3BDC77961.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 9
Congrats on team blue leinzove!

We told our kids they are getting a sister! They were so excited.

nSgWnu9.jpg

I4OovQy.jpg

I need to change mine to 19th they put me forward a day... doubt it really matters tho lol x

I'm surprised they even changed your due date. Mine measured a few days behind and they kept it the same lol

Got my ultrasound scheduled for next week, so I'll know the sex. :happydance:

I'm surprised they even changed your due date. Mine measured a few days behind and they kept it the same lol

Got my ultrasound scheduled for next week, so I'll know the sbex. :happydance:
according to my lmp I should be 14 weeks tomorrow but I'm 15 today now so I think it's a bit of a jump x

Got my ultrasound scheduled for next week, so I'll know the sbex. :happydance:
according to my lmp I should be 14 weeks tomorrow but I'm 15 today now so I think it's a bit of a jump x

I agree, but am still a bit surprised. My doctor doesn't change unless there's more than a week difference. I think it's silly, but I always assumed most worked that way.

Although, even though my doctor never changed my due date for my August 2016 LO (I was originally August 2nd, but she measured closer to being expected August 5th), the hospital for some reason had the 5th. So, I don't know.

Anyway, it would be exciting to be further, I think, rather than behind.

Sorry for double post, I don't know how to delete and Internet is being a pain.

Leinzlove - Congratulations on team blue/ a little boy! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"