***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

it is hard , i have to say it took me longer to bond with DS2 then it had with DS1 but not too long :D
the love you feel for your 1st one when they come out is pretty overwhelming i thought , i didnt have this feeling for a few days with ds2 but then all of a sudden it all clicked into place and i had the same feelings for both of them , im not sure where the extra love comes from but it does! as you said you dont think its possible , but it is :D
strangley this time im not worried about any of that ..be interesting to see how i am at the time !

wow, I've not been on for a few days and miss loads. some fab bumps...might try to put mine on, maybe!! Saw Fil and his wife at the weekend, got the same old are you sure it's not twins, they can hide and are your dates right? Sooooooooo annoying when it's the 10th time!!

Has anyone got their HIP grant yet? I sent it off on 28th October but don't have it yet, hoping the post box didn't eat my letter :(!!

i see the midwife finally tomo so hoping to get my HIP form , hope it doesnt take too long i have already planned what im spending it on lol !

I'm on MAT leave too Jembug! I went on MAT leave asap though. I absolutely hated my job.

I am sooooooooooo envious of you on maternity leave...i am counting down the days and yet i want to enjoy this stage of the pregnancy, just not at work, ha ha!!

I'm so tempted to change my mat leave start date but it would be so irresponsible financially!

Thanx for adding me to the front page.
I got my hip grant two weeks after sending it off, I got a letter saying it would take 7 days to appear in my bank and it was in there that day. I think you may need to chase it up, some how?

Hope everyone is ok today?

I also feel guilty about how I should feel. Its something I have always worried about when having more children. Like will I feel the same for this baby as the same I feel for Eve. Sometimes it makes me cry because I love her so much.

I am COMPLETELY the same!!! I keep getting really worried, like, is it even POSSIBLE to love another baby as much as i love my son? of course before he was born i wouldn't know how it felt to love someone so much which sounds weird, but to me its a different love to how i love any of my family, friends or even my OH, like, i would die for you love.

he goes to a childminder one day a week as i'm studying part time... by the time i go to pick him up I literally can't wait to see him, even in just a day i miss him so much, i even miss him making mess all over the place LOL

Yes that is exactly it! It makes me feel bad as well that I think that way and this baby can tell. I just think too much! Lol. x

My HIP grant money took 10 working days to be in my account.

You lucky things on MAT leave...............I think I have just over 4 weeks till I go. Woo!

I have finished packing Evie's room. It took 5 hours! x

My HIP grant money took 10 working days to be in my account.

You lucky things on MAT leave...............I think I have just over 4 weeks till I go. Woo!

I have finished packing Evie's room. It took 5 hours! x

Yay for packing!!

nice to know the grants dont take too long then, nice one for packing rachael !

i got midwife appontment in the morning feels like years since i last went , i hope its my midwofe and not a random stand in one again

4d on saturday too i cant wait !!

nice to know the grants dont take too long then, nice one for packing rachael !

i got midwife appontment in the morning feels like years since i last went , i hope its my midwofe and not a random stand in one again

4d on saturday too i cant wait !!

oo nearly scan time, that is exciting :)

Rang the HIP helpline, v nice man but he couldn't tell me anything as I also work for HMRC :dohh: his manager will have to ring me back (within7 days!!) good job I'm not desperate for the money!

=( I wish there was such a thing as a HIP grant in America...or any kind of grant for that matter...and I wish there was actual paid maternity leave...The company I worked for before I quit my job gave only 6 weeks maternity leave - unpaid of course. I still dunno how I'm going to buy things like a crib, second carseat (we got one used even though they say not to so we'd at least have one for the good car), changing table, dresser, etc. Ugh.

So Jealous of you all on MAT leave , I am on part time and have not been with the company long so working to 38 weeks then have 4 weeks off Holiday pay .. And for all thoose feeling guilty or worried please dont you will love ur new babies sooooo much just as much as ur 1st its hard to split ur love and time between babies but it just happens naturally i am on baby number 4 and love my eldest just as much as my last baby oscar i think mother nature just lets us divide easily lol.

Hope every ones well, I am shattered this Siatica is killing me now . xxxxx

Officially 3rd tri !! :D

I am posting it everywhere so I made this one short and not so "OMG ITS MY FIRST DAY IN 3RD TRI!!" hahahah im just really excited :)

Its almost that time now ladies......

Ahhhh i cant believe I made it this far already. It has gone so fast!!! My next personal milestones are 30 weeks and then 35 :)

hey ladies!! How are u all! I'm on my cell phone so some of the pages are not loading so I can't see the previous pages =[

Just wanted to pop by and see how everyone is feeling...good luck with the 4D appts comin up mine is in 6 days =] and I bought a bassinet today for bubs! I was not planning on buying on but it was a great price I couldn't pass lol its so cutee!! Its getting more real that he will be here soon! We put the bassinet in our room it has wheels so easy to move around can't wait for baby to be here already 11 more weeks =]

oooh im a happy bunny today ! saw my midwife and it was my nice one same one i had for my 2 boys she is lovely so glad its her again .

anyway she said yes i have spd and basically to do what im doing and get this belt thing from mothercare/ebay .

and i said i thought i was small got measured she said i was fine baby not quite as big as the boys if i carry on the same line be in for a 8 and a half ish pounder this time :)

heard heartbeat that was great

and big big news ..booked a homebirth !!! however hubby has said no to a homebirth but i think i could end up stranded at home , midwife thinks this one could come in a hour ish in which case i might not get hubby home and get to hospital and go into labour at home anyway , if this happens and i havent booked then they will just send an ambulance and not a midwife , imo this would suck . if its booked i get 2 midwifes and some gas and air lol , however if i choose to go in thats fine too i just give them the pack back ..seems like the sensible choice to book it just incase im left here all alone with my 2 year old you think ?

no HIP forms though !!!!!! bit gutted about that gonna try get one , gotta get bloods done tomo and go back in 3 weeks happy days really !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->