***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Yeah, I keep having nightmares that I find out it's twins at my 3D scan (I haven't had an ultrasound since 18 weeks, and I'll be 30 weeks at my scan...). I think I would die if I found out there were more than one!! But between having such a large bump, and gaining 10 pounds a month 2 months in a row... it just scares me, I guess. Lol

But, luckily I have my baby shower tomorrow!!!! :) :) SO excited!!

You're bumps are amazing!! I'm so jealous. Until this bump turns into a proper "D" bump I'll never subject anyone to looking at my flab.

RE winegums

I love the names Joshua and Alexander the best with Harry. I'm not a fan of Travis at all (I know way too many trashy Travis' though hahaha) And though I'm in love with the name Aiden I don't think it goes with Harry.

I think out of all of them though Joseph does sound the best. Joseph Harry ***sher. Sounds lovely :)

Hi ya ladies, not posted on here for a while... How is everyone?
Gorgeous bumps!

I only have two days at work this week and then im on maternity leave, am I the first to be going? Makes me look like im lazy, ha ha. I worked up to 38 weeks last time and went back to work after three months, so I feel some extra time off with my little lady is well deserved.

Does any of you feel guilty about bringing another baby into the house?? There is only me, my partner and our 18 month old and I feel like im going to mess up all she knows...
I just feel really guilty and a little tearful about it. This baby is very much wanted but Isla has been number one for so long.... and now she will have to share my love and attention.... just me being silly I guess.

Im a bit new to all this computer lark, but how do I add myself to the front page? I'm due 3rd feb and I'm on team yellow.

dont worry jembug im sure your DD will be fine , ikwym though i felt guilty when i found out i was pregnant as my 2 boys are so close and we have a good routine etc here that i felt guilty for a while about bringing in another child to distrupt things , but im over it now and looking forward to all the new things we can do now that there is lots of us !

enjoy your maternity leave !

looking at all ure bumps im really starting to worry mine seems so small compared to ures.

i have a growth scan wed bit worried hope babs is ok. midwife doesnt seem to worried just thinks im having a smaller baby this time. i was so big with my last baby but he was a big baby 4 me. even tho my midwife isnt concerned i cant help but worry and ive only put on 10 pounds im norm 9 stone and 5 ft 4 and im now 9 stone 10 with my last baby i put on 3 and a half stone and looked full term at 27 wks i was real huge. i was expecting to b even bigger with this pregnancy but no just got a very neat football. just hope he will b ok and healthy xxxxxx

wow nessa gorgeous bump!

which of these names do you guys prefer?

joshua & travis (OHs favs) aiden & alexander (my favs)

and we both love the name joseph

middle name will be harry as both of our grandads were called harry

OHs fav is joshua and i love it on its own but our surname ends with *sher* so i think it sounds a bit much!

hmmmmmmmm

Awww we are naming our son Aiden but spelling it Ayden =]

I like joseph, joshua and alexander they both go with harry...good luck with the names we still don't have a middle name nothin seems to go with Ayden any ideas?

Awww we are naming our son Aiden but spelling it Ayden =]

I like joseph, joshua and alexander they both go with harry...good luck with the names we still don't have a middle name nothin seems to go with Ayden any ideas?

I like Ayden Matthew, Ayden Lee, and Ayden Jackson - but it really depends what your surname is.

looking at all ure bumps im really starting to worry mine seems so small compared to ures.

i have a growth scan wed bit worried hope babs is ok. midwife doesnt seem to worried just thinks im having a smaller baby this time. i was so big with my last baby but he was a big baby 4 me. even tho my midwife isnt concerned i cant help but worry and ive only put on 10 pounds im norm 9 stone and 5 ft 4 and im now 9 stone 10 with my last baby i put on 3 and a half stone and looked full term at 27 wks i was real huge. i was expecting to b even bigger with this pregnancy but no just got a very neat football. just hope he will b ok and healthy xxxxxx

hey hun how big is your bump?

this was my bump i was nearly 30 weeks in my last pregnancy and my son was born early and was still average sized :D

you gotta admit this is one small bump lol!

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2383/23/81/512630750/n512630750_2573773_9655.jpg

ignore the drawings and stuff lol i used to have way too much time on my hands :D xx

hey hun how big is your bump?

this was my bump i was nearly 30 weeks in my last pregnancy and my son was born early and was still average sized :D

you gotta admit this is one small bump lol!

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2383/23/81/512630750/n512630750_2573773_9655.jpg[/QUOTE

hello wel in my profile pic im 20 wks its only grown very slightly since. because this is my 3rd baby i just ahumed i wud b huge. my mdwife has said im alot smaller this time she just said this baby is not gonna b huge like my last one and thats why my bump is smaller my first baby was only 7 pound and i had a small bump then to so im just hoping my midwife is right. i wud upload photo but dont no how and ive tried so many times lol.

by the way with my last baby the one where i was real big and put on 3 and a half stone he was 9 pounds which is prety big for me. im short and petite and he got really really stuck it was not good. so im pretty gratfull im smaller this time lol xxxxxx just want him to be ok. got growth scan on wed real nervous xxxx

yes ure bump is small its real cute tho. xxxxx

Awww so jelous of the bumps, And odnt worry Jem hun i look huge but have gained 1lb total the whole pregnancy but i am not worried as when i had oscar i looked tiny and at 36 weeks had gained 2lb all pregnancy weighing in at 9 stone 2 and had growth scans but he was born a normal healthy 6lb5 2 days early :)..

Hope every ones had a nice lazy sunday i have felt all christmassy today for some reason . xxxx

it must of been all water then hun 6 pound 6 is tiny i was real huge the last time but it was all baby and no water only a dribble came out wen they broke my waters and he was 9 pound. been told i have the norm amount of water this time and baby seems fine but will b smaller than the 9 pounder. hope there right bacuse dont fancy going through the trauma i went through last time.

everyones different some people have huge bumps but have small babies i was small with my first and she was small i was huge huge huuuugggge with my second and he was large and this time i wud say im even smaller than i was with my first. so im just hoping he wont b huge. im terrified of labour because the trauma i went through with my last baby and with just gas and air all my mates cudent believe i had such a big baby because im only tiny myself. i did eat alot of crap with him tho lol been alot more carefull this time i just want to avoid the forceps again xxxx

I've only gained 7 pounds so far, but I'm HUGE already... I'm terrified of having a huge baby. My DH was 9lbs 11oz when he was born...I was only 6lbs 1oz when I was born...one somewhere in the middle would be alright!

i know how you feel dd29 , this is my 3rd and ive had 2 boys over 9lbs but this time im so small , when i lie on my back my bump vanishes , im dreading the midwife tuesday cus im thinking she is gonna say im small :( i guess im just having a small baby this time but seems odd after having 2 big ones , cant wait for my 4d scan next week to make sure all is well in the growth dept :)

I like the name Alexander and Aiden.

I also feel guilty about how I should feel. Its something I have always worried about when having more children. Like will I feel the same for this baby as the same I feel for Eve. Sometimes it makes me cry because I love her so much.

I got OH to agree on a TV stand! Woo Hoo!!! But its from Ikea and bloody miles away.

Plus I have packed up the whole of the front room. It feels great. Finally I feel like I am getting on top of things. As I have 4 days left to pack and 4 rooms left I am going to do a room a day. I feel like if I have a goal I actually do it. Tomorrow i'm going to get the worse room out of the way which is Eve's.:cry:

Awww i hope u dont have a traumatic labour hun xxx

Its true i guess as i always have small babies 1st was 6lb 1 2nd was 7lb 12 (but was 2 weeks overdue) 3rd was 6lb 5 xx

mummymadness I am jealous! I am scared of having a big baby. I just don't want to fail again in labour. x

I also feel guilty about how I should feel. Its something I have always worried about when having more children. Like will I feel the same for this baby as the same I feel for Eve. Sometimes it makes me cry because I love her so much.

I am COMPLETELY the same!!! I keep getting really worried, like, is it even POSSIBLE to love another baby as much as i love my son? of course before he was born i wouldn't know how it felt to love someone so much which sounds weird, but to me its a different love to how i love any of my family, friends or even my OH, like, i would die for you love.

he goes to a childminder one day a week as i'm studying part time... by the time i go to pick him up I literally can't wait to see him, even in just a day i miss him so much, i even miss him making mess all over the place LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->