***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

hey ladies how is everyone?
i have just got back from hospital after having pains and tightenings since 8 o'clock last night, they have been getting progressively worse :( had an internal at my doctors, she said my cervix was short and sent me up to hospital for a trace....tightenings were picked up (5 in ten minutes) so doctor came and did another examination and said my cervix was pretty much closed, and decided to do one of them swab things that tells them weather a am going to go into full labour within the next 48 hours....came back neagative, so thats a relief :)
I'm still gettin the pains every ten minutes and have just been told to cope with them basically because they done know what they are :(

hope everyone else has had a good day tho :) xx

oh gosh peytons mummy... gosh that would have been stressful... Great to hear that your home and that your not going into labour... I have been getting tightenings and things as well.. Gosh they hurt... i never had this with layla :(

Rachael - thanks for asking me how i am... i am ok.. i am a little but sore still.... :( The pains come and go.. Luckiy i have midwive appointment tomorrow so i am going to ask her if everything is ok... :(

Wow, I haven't been on in a couple days, so I feel like I missed a bit.

My baby shower went well; I got my car seat, with a matching bouncy-vabrating chair for baby. I also got the outfit I decided I want my girl to come home in. VERY exciting!!

I also finally started school yesterday, so I've been frantically working on getting ahead in my class (already).

Unfortunately, I think I'm getting sick though. I can't breathe through my nose, and feel like I've been hit by a bus (the swollen ankles don't help at all)...

AND I wanted to share how COMPLETELY unfair I feel this is.. But, My sister had two kids and no stretch marks. My mom had 4 kids and no stretch marks (the heaviest being 8lb 12oz)... This is my first, and my stomach is starting to look like a road map :( I'm a bit torn because of it, since I've been using lotion with cocoa butter and Vitamin E twice a day... :( Oh well, I'll live haha

But, on the plus side... I have my 3D scan next Wednesday!!! YAY!! :) :) :)

mummy to be i get them a couple of times a day and some are really uncomfortable that i have to stop walking..

winegums pram looks awesome :).

Paiytons mummy. sorry to hear ur in pain hopefully it ll calm down soon and im glad the test came bk neg.

1sttimemom u cant prevent gettin stretch marks unfortunatly..some are just lucky and dont get them others are coverd like me lol..it sux

Not much is happenin here startin on my hospital bag..havent bought much yet but its gettin there..need to stock up on pads lol im really hoping i can b/f this time and bubs doesnt get reflux like ds2 did...FX

belly is gettin huge and my belly button had almost popped lol. dont have a m/w app till the 9th of dec so still a bit away...really loving how the weeks seem to be flyin lol..cant wait to meet my lil girl :)

Carmyz - oh thank god i am not the only one that is getting them this early or this bad. It sucks arse! It hurts heaps :(

yeah iv been gettin them since 17wks ..same with my other pregnancys..its annoyin lol mine arnt to bad atm but i know once i get to 35wks there goin to start hurtin and be more frequent..

hey ladies
i feel really bad as i havent been on the thread for ages i got all confused as it got moved doesnt take much to confuse me lol!! but now i have found it again there is no getting rid of me.

I have got to start physio today for SDP its quite bad i have had to move my mat leave forward to 32 weeks so i only have 23 shifts left at work its wierd!!!
Im really worried im gonna be asked to do lots of exercises at Physio and ive been up since 5 am with the pain i just dont want to make it worse. plus i have to go alone as hubby is at work. :sad:

winegums i love the buggy its really lovely.

Im gonna make myself big cuppa when i get in and read aaaaaaaallllllllllllll the posts i have missed.

:hug:

xoxoxoCCxxoxox

I haven't had any BH and I never had any at all with my last pregnancy either.... think it's good in one way but then again it would be nice to know what's coming lol!

had to go doc today she was surprised at my hemoglobin levels and i now have to take iron tablets till after i give birth :( she said as i'll be taking 2-3 a day i'll get really constipated and to go back and get sachets of laxative stuff :(

and i need to take another pee sample to the hospital later as they can't work out what the infection is in my urine?

grrrr

and i'm pretty sure i have spd i asked the doc about it this morning and she told me to phone antenatal and tell them my doctor told me to ask for a physiotherapist appointment there

so annoying!

xxx

well sounds like we all getting to the nasty stages now with all the BH and SPD :( still not long left now ladies ! i decided im gonna properly sort out the nursery staring sunday after ive had the scan and extra confirmed its a girl ill get washing with the blankets and start on the bag to pack i guess in case i go to hospital

aww eve that's so exciting! i want to do the same but way too busy atm with interviews and coursework and volunteering! arghh and now trying to get ready for christmas too :( and i start aquanatal next week to help with pains

so my week will be mon - volunteering, tues - aquanatal, weds - playgroup, thurs - study day, fri - volunteering, sat - sons swimming lessons

and the rest of the time i'm trying to fit in interview prep, coursework, tidying and cleaning, christmas shopping, staying in touch with friends and family etc

eve you have spd don't you, do you find it gets worse throughout the day? i woke up today and was like OMG AMAZING I FEEL GREAT and by about 10am all the pain was back

xxx

aww eve that's so exciting! i want to do the same but way too busy atm with interviews and coursework and volunteering! arghh and now trying to get ready for christmas too :( and i start aquanatal next week to help with pains

so my week will be mon - volunteering, tues - aquanatal, weds - playgroup, thurs - study day, fri - volunteering, sat - sons swimming lessons

and the rest of the time i'm trying to fit in interview prep, coursework, tidying and cleaning, christmas shopping, staying in touch with friends and family etc

eve you have spd don't you, do you find it gets worse throughout the day? i woke up today and was like OMG AMAZING I FEEL GREAT and by about 10am all the pain was back

xxx

1st thing in a morning getting out of bed is terrible but then its ok ish - dont really have time to worry about it getting kids up and ready for school etc lol . mine usually starts getting bad around 4 ish but all depends what ive done in the day really . days where i have to go out it just hurts all day , stay at home days is bearable

ok change of plan! doh!

saw this pram on ebay ONE ROAD AWAY FROM ME!!! only 1 other bidder and went for £40, it's £835 currently reduced to £635 new!! So I'm planning on using this for the first few months i already have todder reigns, well a backpack with reigns and will see if i can get a cheap secondhand buggy board, plus i'll have the sling and DSs cheapy fold up pushchair so i can choose hmm today do i want J in pushchair and baby in sling or do i want baby in pushchair and J on buggyboard etc

also as my son goes to bed at 7 i know with him a lot of the time when he was little i'd be going for walks with him later than that etc so a single pram makes sense

and i know i'll get my money back in a few months

this is it anyway

https://www.baby99.co.uk/f-13/655600386/Mamas-Papas-Ultima-city-with-MPX-chassis.jpg

Woah, it's happening now!

Sorry to everyone who has SPD or braxton hicks pains, I've never had them so don't know what they feel like :shrug:?!

I like your pram winegums, and at that price, wow! Also like the look of those wrap things, had a carrier with the girls but it killed my back so might be worth looking at.

Well I finished painting the nursery on Sunday, having painted my daughters 2 rooms over the last weekends and moved them in, bar the new carpets :dohh:!!

I am hoping to put up the wallpaper border and curtains on my day off on Friday, then I just need to order some furntiure before I can finally start to put some baby things in baby's room! They are all over the place at the mo, my wardrobe, Elena's wardrobe, in the loft!! I just hope i can find the stuff! Looking forward to washing the clothes and putting them away :)

Haven't thought about my hospital bag at all yet.... suppose I should!

Can anyone remember if night time sanitary towels (always) will work instead of maternity towels, I found they were like bricks!! But i can't remember back to Elena (6 years ago!!)

i used nighttime towels after a day or so iirc but used maternity ones for the first few days when its bad .

im in a pissed off mood now , the woman just rang to say the dr isnt there on saturday to do my 4d scan so they have to rearrange my appointment , only one they can do thats marginally do able is friday night but i cant get hold of oh to see if he can finish early so we can make it on time ... i hope he answers his phone soon as i cant afford to go to any of the other places :(

Thats really annoying Eve. I would be annoyed too.

I havent even started thinking about hospital bag yet.

I'm so annoyed with work! I tried to take some of my leave because when I go back I'm going to have 6 weeks worth plus my new year allowance and it all got refused! But was assured I would be able to carry it over. Er I don't care about carrying it over, I just want to use it now when I am actually struggling with the long bloody hours. Had a cry and now I feel marginally better and i'll just deal with it.:cry:

I've never had SPD, I've had a trapped nerve. But SPD sounds rubbish. I hope the physio helps. x

that sounds crap about your leave :(

well ive phoned the scan people and told them i can make friday - i actually have no idea if i can or not as hubby not anwering phone but didnt want the appointment going to anyone else so thought i better say yes quickly , fingers crossed he will say we can make it !

i so hope he can Eve, or you will be fuming!! I can't believe they can just do that, unless the doc is ill I guess :shrug:

Rachael your leave sucks hun, are you feeling any better now?

i so hope he can Eve, or you will be fuming!! I can't believe they can just do that, unless the doc is ill I guess :shrug:

Rachael your leave sucks hun, are you feeling any better now?

oh says hes working from home friday so we will be able to go woooop :happydance:

welcome mommytoaboy :hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"