***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Hi girls! Nice to be hear eh? Thanks Ley! I'd say winegums is delighted she is free of her task!!! Feb lovebugs first tri list was seriously hard core maintenance and she has so much on with her studies!! Winegums, a round of applause and big thanks to you for your hard work and Ley, a round of applause and big thanks to you for your initiative and potential upcoming hard work!!

So i wish my 1st 2nd (iykwim) tri message could be one of tales of energy, exercise and ms freedom but sadly I am still puking like a crazy woman, wrecked and able for nowt.....besides early mornin rampant sex (well not EVERY morning just THIS morning) which is sooooo awesome!!!
How's everyone else feeling??

Hi everyone! I can't believe the feb love bugs are over here already! Congrats and welcome to second tri. :happydance:

YAY! I am finally allowing myself to speak out/reach out in this pregnancy! I am in my 12th week and have heard the heartbeat and seen my lil' gummi...due date is 2/12/11.:happydance:

Congratulations Katsina!
I will add you to the list x

Congrats and Welcome to 2nd Tri February Love bugs :) :flower:

It doesnt seem that long ago that I joined November Sparklers/December Dreamers (due date changed from early Dec to late nov :) ) xx

Congrats and Welcome to 2nd Tri February Love bugs :) :flower:

It doesnt seem that long ago that I joined November Sparklers/December Dreamers (due date changed from early Dec to late nov :) ) xx

I hope it goes quickly and im saying the same thing too. lol x

Such a wonderful group of ladies on here...it's nice to be a part of the excitement!

Evening all...it does feel good to be here now! :thumbup: I definitely feel like I'm in 2nd tri, and the board feels more appropriate now than 1st tri.

Hope we're all well and not too pukey (chilly!) now, here's to a great few months were we feel amazing and blossom! Haha well you never know...this is meant to happen!

Btw I read a great book yesterday (yep read it all in one day...I'm a quick reader) called Bring it on Baby, by Zoe Williams. She's a journalist who writes for the Guardian, so she's good with words, but also she's just soooo funny! I was laughing out loud in many many parts of it! :haha: She's had 2 babies and it's factual but autobiographical, and there's one chapter purely for all of her arguments with OH - very funny! Anyone else got any good recommendations?? x

I'm reading Jules Olivers book at the mo - sounds similar in style to yours Bexs - its an easy read and just tells their story really but its funny coz its so true! Other than that I am reading the last book in the Millenium Thriller which is good but slower going than the first two...although not exactly relevant to your line of questioning here I think! :lol:

Good morning ladies.. i have decided to pop over early to 2nd tri and say hello :) hehehehe i will be offically over here tomorrow hehehehe

My ticker must be running on an oversea's time cause it is a day late.. but i put in the correct details... cause here in Aus i think we are like 10-15 hours ahead of most countries.. or somthing like that anyways hehehehehe ohhh well :) hehehe every Tuesday i go up a week now :)

How are you all???

OMG OMG OMG.....my ticker has moved up!!! When did that happen? Something so silly makes me so happy!!!

Has anyone else thought they could feel flutters? I have some just above my pelvis....is it too early? I don't think its wind, I've just been to the loo :-S

awww rachael congrats on ticker moving, Yep my scan is a wee while to ley hun feels so strange ..
Not exactly sure on my dates yet may be out by few days so going to move over her officially next Friday i think :), Thank you Wine for all you did in 1st tri and hope we all enjoy the 2nd leg of our journey xxxx

Hi :wave:

could you add me please, for the 2nd Feb? I haven't wanted to relax into the pregnancy until now. Now I'm hoping to start enjoying it, which is being helped by feeling loads less :sick: already :)

Hi all just popping in to say Hi iv got my scan 2moro if all is well i ll be moving to 2nd tri..so exciting :D :D

Due Feb 3rd!!!! YAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't believe I'm in 2nd trimester, btw.

rachael872211:

On americanpregnancy.org...... you can start feeling flutters as early as 13 wks!!! (how exciting!)... and as late as 26!! Most start feeling flutters between 16-18 though.
With my son, quickening was at 14 wks. This time it started at 12, and hasn't stopped since!:cloud9:

with my 1st i felt it at 16wks and 15wks with my second..i swear i felt something this mornin i had a full bladder and i felt a lil woosh lol im tryin to look out for bubbles and stuff..lol

Whats quickening?

I remember feeling it with my first at 14 something weeks, cos I was on the way to my scan........

I had a crap nights sleep :-(

I had a mug of hot milk before bed and woke up at 3am to go to the toilet and then couldnt fall asleep after because I had indigestion :-S I'm gorna feel it today. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->