***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

hey everyone, hope your all well :)
I have my gender scan on 22nd of sept, cant wait to find out :) i think i am feeling flutters too, cant wait for proper movements tho!
whos still waiting for dating scans? x

I think I may have felt more flutters again tonight too :) x

Chilly are you going to find out? x
It's a tricky one Rachael but if OH REALLY doesn't want to know then that's it! I couldn't keep it to myself - obviously I wouldn't be able to not call bubs 'him' or 'her' so it would be out in no time!!!

Carmyz - great scan news!! Congrats

hey everyone, hope your all well :)
I have my gender scan on 22nd of sept, cant wait to find out :) i think i am feeling flutters too, cant wait for proper movements tho!
whos still waiting for dating scans? x

I am, I have mine on Monday at 10am. Just can't wait. x

im jealous of you guys OHs!! mine is desperate to know the sex but i want to have a surprise but if he finds out the sex he is telling everyone so its pointless me trying to keep it a secret for myself :( xx

Thats what my OH said initially, he would ask and keep it from me, but tell other ppl. I said that was pointless cos id find out in no time :-S so just agreed. x

My OH wanted to find out but only because he said I always buy lots of gender neutral clothes and then when baby is born I buy the right colours so most of the clothes never get worn.

So I'm under strict orders to only buy a few vests and babygros in neutral if I want to keep the gender a surprise.

well we have kept all unisex clothes from our son from newborn - 1 year so we dont need to buy too much anyways! iv been keeping them so that i could have a surprise this time round lol but OH says he's going to find out anyway grrr!

We are definatly finding out for sure.. i have NOTHING neutral at all hehhehehe every i have is pink or purple lol :) What i do have that is kinda neutral has daddies little princess or something like that on it lol... So i cant wait to find out what we are having.. i am just about to book in the scan so i will update you all asap :)

Oh here is a little leg and feet shot... feel free to guess sex of bubba... it is the best one we got for now.. sorry...

Attachments

• bubba 2 legs and feet 2.jpg
    bubba 2 legs and feet 2.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 4
  • bubba 2 legs and feet.jpg
    bubba 2 legs and feet.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 5
Hi ley can you add me in here too was dated a few weeks ago and was given 4th feb my ticker is still a few days out from my lmp before the scan so need to change it!!

Hello! Second tri for me!!! WOOHOO! I'm now due on Feb 8th 2011!

i found the babys hb with the doppler it did take awhile though cause i have a anterior placenta..im gettin my results 2moro the u/s place rang up and said its ready..yay

Morning everyone, updated to here x

Well my 19 week scan is on the 3rd September!! Still not 100% what we are going to do, if we are going to find out the sex or not, but we are currently leaning to yes!

Step-Daughter & MIL are both desperate to find out - and start serious shopping!! :)

got my letter through today for my 20 week scan on 16th September!! if i've worked it out correctly that means ill be exactly 21 weeks day of scan!

Well I made it two second tri- due feb 10th ...... anyone here from SMEP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->